yellowschnee

N,N-DMT Trip report

11 posts in this topic

1st trip:

To test the DMT I had I vaporized a minimal amount of it. I had some mild effects. After it I was thinking: What the fuck happened for the last 5-10 minutes?

2nd trip:

About 45 minutes after the first trip I decided to take it further and vaporize a larger dose.
This time it really hit me hard. This was beyond a threshold dose but not a breakthrough dose yet.
There was some paranoia that I might had been seen. There should be no guilt about this. I was also doing it outsides.
It shook me to the core for a little bit but then slowly faded away.

No intention was set before and I focussed on healing after the trip.

3rd trip:

About 3-4 hours after that I spontaneously decided to try a breakthrough dose by plugging it.
I again wasn't clear enough about my intentions and was in a hurry to do it (maybe too much, I don't know).
I emptied a 5-HTP capsule, ate the content and put some DMT in it.
Then I plugged it.
I didn't really know if I could plug freebase DMT. After some reasearch in which I found out that you can at least plug 5-MeO-DMT freebase I decided that it also has to work with N,N-DMT.
I dissolved some more of the substance in 6% acidic vinegar and added some tap water.
It ended up being too much water and maybe I should have also used distilled water. Would that make a difference?
I took a pipette for the rectal administration and had to load it up for quite a few times.

I first wanted to have another person with me who was sleeping at the time but when it hit me I decided to do it alone.
The first thing I was noticing were some mild visuals and a very mild DMT feeling. Nothing really mentionable but it gave me the impression that the plugging would work. 10 Minutes in.
It got stronger and stronger. I first had the idea to sleep to the DMT but as I realized how strong this would gonna be I tried to sit up and meditate.
I didn't know what to focus on so I just focussed on my breath which was the easiest option.
Suddenly I had to go to the bathroom to take a shit. Maybe it was too much liquid. Or it was due to the fact that the freebase is not really good for the rectum. Maybe also the vinegar.
Another thing was that it hit me so strong that I felt like it would be better if I would get it out.
So there I was on the toilet. Standing up from the toilet and the way to my bedroom felt like reality was folding itself and the now was morphing in high speeds for the inevitable to happen.
I had a similar experience on high doses of neuroleptics a year ago.
So then I was first sitting, then lying on my bed, half meditating. I popped out several times and at multiple times I didn't know if it was over yet or not. I was at a point at which I thought I would be dying for real. I said to myself that I probably would not die but not dying was just not rational. 
Unlike at my first DMT trip 3 years ago this time I maybe wasn't so certain that I would die but it was still putting me into the death zone on another level. Maybe the last DMT I had was purer.
The total experience lasted for about 45 minutes.
Next time I want to set my intentions clearer.
I was in the right state of developement and mind but still I can't stress enough the importance of setting intentions.
The setting also was not the best one although it had some major upsides.
100% alone would be better for me.

@yellowschnee I have not had much luck plugging N,N-DMT. You'd have to plug a BIG dose of it, and even then I'm not sure if it would yield a breakthrough.

What was your dose?

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura I didn't weigh it. A rough estimate would be 50-70mg. 

Some parts of it felt like a breakthrough and I'm not sure if it was one. Some people say that you know for certain if you had a breakthrough but I think there might be something like a partly breakthrough.

@yellowschnee That is not nearly a high enough dose. You'd need double that for a chance of breakthrough via plugging.

Just now, ahmad ibdah said:

@Leo Gura why don't you try it with harmala?. Is not this how Ayahuasca works?

Because that is a very different trip.

20 minutes ago, ahmad ibdah said:

@Leo Gura is not deep or powerful as smoking ?

Just different.

8 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

@yellowschnee I have not had much luck plugging N,N-DMT. 

So you are finally experimenting with N,N?

"Leo Becomes A Machine Elf: Humanity Finally Transcended" next sunday, yeh? 

19 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Because that is a very different trip.

Which you haven't experienced yet, right?