Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
CultivateLove

11:11 - Total BS or something to it?

13 posts in this topic

Recently a lot of people have been buying into this number having some great meaning. 

Personally, I'm not buying it, yet I remain open minded to some crazy coincidences in the future (or a good argument) which either of I have yet to encounter. 

Here's a video about it from Teal Swan. I find her to be a great source for relationships (work, friends, family and romantic) and shadow work, yet her metaphysics are usually to be taken with a grain of salt in my opinion. 

What are your thoughts? I would love to hear them. :)

@CultivateLove if you start watching documentaries about flat earth with enough seriousness and an open enough mind, it will start to become a reality for you.

if you start watching conspiracy theories with enough seriousness and an open enough mind, it will start to become a reality for you.

keep in mind, when I say a reality for you, I really do mean that. a reality! whatever your definition of a reality maybe, it will be that for you - REAL!

so it is not the object of your focus, study, research, interest which has the power but YOU DO!

everything is a seed and your attention gives that seed energy to blossom and grow into a reality

so if you think 11:11 means nothing - it will not.

if you start reading and watching videos about the power of 11:11 with enough seriousness and an open enough mind, it will start to become a reality for you :)

YOU CHOOSE!

Love Is The Answer
www.instagram.com/ev3rSunny

@SoonHei If I take a hammer and slam it into my hand, that hand will not be able to perform a lot of things that previously it could,regardless of what I believe. 

If a child puts its hand on a burning hot stove, it will get burned, regardless of having no belief of what will happen. 

That should clear up what context I'm asking the question in :)

Edited by CultivateLove

@CultivateLove yes. the hammer onto the hand... you jumping off a building... or drinking drain cleaning fluid are much more concrete beliefs... in fact, those might as well be called laws as far as this discussion around 11:11 / flat earth is concerned. 

the power placed in seeing 11:11 or seeing 444 or many other combinations do not inherently mean anything other than the one placing the power and his/her belief in that.

call these "superstitions" 

the ones who believe in them, it is their reality

the ones who do not, are free of their effects

like having a black cat cross the road in-front of you = bad luck in India

or stepping on a crack on the sidewalk = your mother's back will break

Love Is The Answer

My number is 33. I see it multiple times a day, and only count the ones I see randomly. Does it mean anything? Probably not... But since I consider it 'the universe' smiling at me, then seeing 33 is the universe smiling at me... 

Check out my lucid dreaming anthology series, Stars of Clay  

6 minutes ago, seeking_brilliance said:

My number is 33. I see it multiple times a day, and only count the ones I see randomly. Does it mean anything? Probably not... But since I consider it 'the universe' smiling at me, then seeing 33 is the universe smiling at me... 

beautiful :)

Love Is The Answer

Minds love patterns.  But minds are also lazy.  11:11 is a very recognisable number.  If you look at a clock at the same time every day for a week, and that time is 12:53, you're probably not going to notice it.  11:11?  Maybe you will?

For me, I never noticed 11:11 until I was told to notice it.  Now I notice it all the time.

Doesn't mean it is or isn't important.  But, for me, I've been watching that time for years and nothing of significance has ever happened at that time.  Does it mean that it's not a thing?  No.  But you have to examine that shit in your life for yourself.  We can't tell you.

Maybe 22:22 would have the same impact if everyone used military time and were more conscious of watching the clock in the evening (as opposed to when they're at work).  Or maybe 11:11 is mystically important in your life.  How can I tell you either?

Your exploration.

9 hours ago, SoonHei said:

@CultivateLove yes. the hammer onto the hand... you jumping off a building... or drinking drain cleaning fluid are much more concrete beliefs... in fact, those might as well be called laws as far as this discussion around 11:11 / flat earth is concerned. 

the power placed in seeing 11:11 or seeing 444 or many other combinations do not inherently mean anything other than the one placing the power and his/her belief in that.

call these "superstitions" 

the ones who believe in them, it is their reality

the ones who do not, are free of their effects

like having a black cat cross the road in-front of you = bad luck in India

or stepping on a crack on the sidewalk = your mother's back will break

That logic doesn't work though, because a lot of the things you mention are not thought first, experience later; instead they are experience first, thought later

I also see 11:11 alot, but don't know what it means. 

When you see re-occuring numbers/patterns/symbols ect... its just a universal sign that you are on the right track from what i have observed. Whatever your thoughts, actions, intentions, feelings are at that moment, pursue them and keep them up especially if you prefere to feel/think that way. A higher consciousness life is full of Synchronicity and signs :)

B R E A T H E

A sign is a sign because you were meant to interpret it as a sign. This perspective radically changed how I viewed people seeing signs. 

Just a quick example, just for fun :

Going on a two week vacation to Europe, leaving on sat. We are wanting some travel size binoculars, but were overwhelmed with the different specifications. I go to Google and type in "best travel binoculars". One of the first results has a tag line which says its going to list the top 33 of the year, or something.  Didn't surprise me at that random number.  And that is kind of a weird number of binoculars to rate, but whatever. ?‍♂️  Funny thing is when you click the link, there is no tag line stating that it's the 33 travel binoculars.  So it only says it on the search queue ?

(sidenote: another frequent synchronicity which occurs or not (?‍♂️) is while I was proofreading my post, I had accidentally typed camera instead of binoculars. As I read the word "camera" in my mind's voice, my husband says it out loud, talking about the trip. Never surprises me anymore...happens very frequently.) 

Edited by seeking_brilliance

Check out my lucid dreaming anthology series, Stars of Clay  

time is a man-made construct for the utility of the type of culture we are in, furthermore it's a construct that is not accurate nor is it consistent across the board, (timezones, alternative methods of recording time, etc)  to think our man-made constructs hold significance is delusion.