Matt8800

Ask an Occultist (divination,talking to spirits, siddhis, etc)

604 posts in this topic

@Matt8800 What do you think actually happens when you "work with spirits"? I believe that what happens in those cases is that we connect to a different part of our mind. It's like going to the collective unconscious. But I believe there are no fixed spirits independent of how you think about them. It's like infinite archetypes. If that's the case can I communicate with any kind of entity that I want? For example, can I communicate with the spirit of Tony Stark(Iron Man) or an ancient philosopher? Does anything go? Can I create an entity of my own and work with it?

On 5/24/2020 at 1:46 PM, Mert said:

. But I believe there are no fixed spirits independent of how you think about them. It's like infinite archetypes. 

It depends on how you define "spirits". Let's call them inorganic life forms. Some are the result of an individual or the collective. These are thought forms. But there also exist many spirits that exist independently from humanity. Like a different species.

On 5/24/2020 at 1:46 PM, Mert said:

. If that's the case can I communicate with any kind of entity that I want? For example, can I communicate with the spirit of Tony Stark(Iron Man) or an ancient philosopher? Does anything go? Can I create an entity of my own and work with it?

Yes to all questions.

@Matt8800 , excuse me if you have already discussed this but what are your insights into covid19?  What do the spirits say about it and the dismal efforts that Trump's government is making? He has gradually dismantled key organisations that were to protect Americans from a pandemic and further undermined the health system.

So what's next? It appears that this virus is meant to awaken people to a new way of living. Do you agree?

Edited by astrokeen

On 21-8-2019 at 9:08 AM, Leo Gura said:

Siddhis are definitely a thing.

When it comes to skeptics here, they are the deluded ones.

Can you share your experience and/or research?

On 5/25/2020 at 7:16 PM, astrokeen said:

@Matt8800 , excuse me if you have already discussed this but what are your insights into covid19?  What do the spirits say about it and the dismal efforts that Trump's government is making? 

That will strongly depend on what spirits he asks. There are hardly any neutral spirits, and they do a good job conceiling that.

Interesting thread. Why did you get on the occult path not the yoga path?

@Matt8800  What are your thoughts on channeling, especially through automatic writing/drawing? Do you have to allow some permission of the entity partially possessing your hand, like a glove? Any newbie advice on channeling? 

@Matt8800

How can we tell the difference between parasitic and benevolent entities? I had a weird vision last night (I was asleep, but still, that was plain odd) that some orbs/entities sucked my energy into a cone, but I didn't feel bad or anything. Also, it was my interpretation that they took the energy because it was going upwards into that cone O.o On a quick search, I've found that this energy cone is practiced in Wicca (I'm not into witchcraft and I have never heard of such thing). Do you have any idea what the heck this means?

Edited by Member

@GreenWoods Which books did you read?

I've recently started scripting. It feels like my pen is a magic wand.

I usually feel vibrations in different parts of my body specially head, hands and spine all the time, also i can raise great amount of energy when doing simple do nothing meditation and feel intense vibrations and buzzings all over my body and see intense swirling, pulsing purple lights anf flashes eyes closed. So does it mean i am a natural mystic?

Edited by m0hsen

For those interested in scrying, remote viewing, evocations, or communicating with your servitors, the Ganzfeld effect might be worth looking into:

E.A koetting and Aleister Crowley, Helena Blavatsky are great resources for the occult.  I have thousands of no bullshit hidden texts. Dm me if your interested in some names 

Core Skills

• Energy. (book: Magnum Opus by John Kreiter)
  • Intuition. Allowing you to communicate with spirits, see the astral, know what to do,..
  • Altered States of consciousness. Best achieved through hypnosis and trance work. You should be able to get into theta or even delta brainwaves on command, even while having eyes open and walking
  • Emotions. The ability to induce very intense emotions. Just practice it
  • Visualization skills. Till they are as vivid as physical reality 
  • Will/Intent (perhaps best practiced by trying telekinesis)
  • One-pointed concentration 
  • Knowingness (rather than faith, hope, wish,...)
  • Detachment and surrender

And I recommend semen preservation

Edited by GreenWoods

What is something you might experience when performing Magick?

You mentioned that you are not against using black magic, what would it feel like to cast a harmful spell onto someone else? How does this manifest in your experience?

Why practice Occult? 

@Matt8800

I would classify myself as a pratyekabuddha (as evident by my title) and would love to know how to get siddhis, either through occult methods or some forms of yoga to repair my brain and generally modify the physical reality around me. I have thought about doing the sodarshan chakra kriya but I would like to know if you thought it would help me. 

Also meditation is sorta out of the question because the amount of caffeine, cardio and drugs it took to get me through the dark night was insane. 

Many blessings

On 20/08/2019 at 11:51 PM, Matt8800 said:

Its been a process of dissolving the ego through meditation. After that, you must journey through acceptance and fully incorporate it. By the time true surrender comes, there is not enough of an ego left to be much of a problem. If you are going to use powers for your own ego, that is not much of a surrender.

I was concerned about some of this also and asked the divine how I would know when it is ok to use the power. The response I got back was, "if you are truly my faithful servant that is surrendered, you will know". I believe it is a part of my evolution to make the decisions to use the power for the Divine Will. I will answer for it if I use it incorrectly, assuming it is even possible to have power if it is attempted to use incorrectly.

If you have a direct relationship with the divine, why would you need a guru? The divine will tell you all you need to know.

The stages are like this:

1. Total Acceptance (aversions and attachments)

2. Total Surrender

3. Start building a relationship with whatever you are surrendering to (that is for you to find out) through prayer, devotion and offerings.

I cannot begin to explain where this will take you. To say it is amazing is ridiculously understated.

The power is in the surrender. No surrender, little power. Big surrender, big power. Also, the surrendered are protected.

No coincidence "Islam" means submit

If you happen to become lucid in your dreaming, what did you do to get lucid?

@Member

10 hours ago, Member said:

I see he's not active here anymore, just sayin' :D

Maybe going more hard core on his spirituality. If you had lucid dreams, what did you do to trigger them?