Matt8800

Ask an Occultist (divination,talking to spirits, siddhis, etc)

604 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, ltp said:

@Matt8800

I have indeed very little control over my OCD beliefs, and adding the new belief that magick can actually happen due to OCD just reinforces the beliefs already there for years.

Will removing the fear generated by these beliefs make these beliefs somehow fade ? Will accepting the fears produced by my OCD, whithout reacting to them with rituals, be sufficient for their stopping manifesting ? Or should I additionally reprogram my mind with new beliefs, that would be the opposite of the beliefs created by the OCD ?

To sum up: is magick manifesting through thoughts + fear, or only through fear ?

Thanks

@ltp I would suggest forgetting about the beliefs and ocd for now and focus on releasing the fear. 

Whats the worse that can happen? Death?

Do you fear your own eventual death?

I fear causing the death of other people more than my own death. Should I face this fear ? What if people die because of me manifesting things due to the beliefs I have ?

Hey Matt, wonderful thread with lots to learn. Thanks for taking the time to answer our questions. A few of my own if you will. 

1. I took your advice and read Vampires way to psychic self defence, and it was a pretty decent read. Although I think the way you summed up how to face the spirits earlier in the thread was more discriptive and (personally) better. Why do you think the word of God seems to agitate these spirits so much? If possessed it seems to put people into a trance and then it's more or less what you see in the movies during an exorsism. 

2. Have you ever experienced any kind of possession from enteties? If so can you explain what it was like? 

3. You've mentioned getting assistance/guidence from some of these entities. What do you think is the difference from getting assistance/guidance from God? 

Btw krieters method along with yours seems to have worked, very interesting stuff. I think the biggest difference is the mindset, I almost welcome the challenge now. Thank you ?

When things go wrong in your perspective, remember it's not about you ?

On 10/10/2019 at 9:37 AM, ltp said:

I fear causing the death of other people more than my own death. Should I face this fear ? What if people die because of me manifesting things due to the beliefs I have ?

@ltp That is an unreasonable fear and you should process that and internalize it imo. 

We try to do the best we can in life and shouldnt worry about the future. That is an important part of waking up spiritually.

Nobody is going to die because of unconscious manifestation. 

32 minutes ago, Water said:

Hey Matt, wonderful thread with lots to learn. Thanks for taking the time to answer our questions. A few of my own if you will. 

1. I took your advice and read Vampires way to psychic self defence, and it was a pretty decent read. Although I think the way you summed up how to face the spirits earlier in the thread was more discriptive and (personally) better. Why do you think the word of God seems to agitate these spirits so much? If possessed it seems to put people into a trance and then it's more or less what you see in the movies during an exorsism. 

2. Have you ever experienced any kind of possession from enteties? If so can you explain what it was like? 

3. You've mentioned getting assistance/guidence from some of these entities. What do you think is the difference from getting assistance/guidance from God? 

Btw krieters method along with yours seems to have worked, very interesting stuff. I think the biggest difference is the mindset, I almost welcome the challenge now. Thank you ?

@Water Im glad you find it helpful :)

1. Ive never heard of spirits actually getting agitated by the Bible, or any other religious book. In Catholicism, exorcisms can take a long time..sometimes months. Ive heard occultists joke that the spirits finally leave from shear boredom and annoyance. Spirits will submit to higher powers though. If one were to use the name of the ONE (Adonai, IAO, Brahman, Allah, etc), they tend to take notice however. It seems that spirits from a particular tradition will respect hierarchy in that tradition. For example, a wrathful spirit from Tibetan Tantra is not going to respect much an angel from the Abrahamic religions; you would need to call on a higher power from the Tibetan tradition. I have some vague theories about this but hard to know why for sure. The movies tend to show there is power in the Bible because those movies were made in Western society, which is Christian. 

2. Yes, my fiance is a gifted clairvoyant and we invoked Hecate. Hecate showed up and fully possessed my fiances body. My fiance didnt remember anything afterwards. It was an amazing experience but the details are too personal to disclose.

3. Ultimately, everything is One. I dont know if there is a difference.

1 hour ago, Matt8800 said:

@Water Im glad you find it helpful :)

1. Ive never heard of spirits actually getting agitated by the Bible, or any other religious book. In Catholicism, exorcisms can take a long time..sometimes months. Ive heard occultists joke that the spirits finally leave from shear boredom and annoyance. Spirits will submit to higher powers though. If one were to use the name of the ONE (Adonai, IAO, Brahman, Allah, etc), they tend to take notice however. It seems that spirits from a particular tradition will respect hierarchy in that tradition. For example, a wrathful spirit from Tibetan Tantra is not going to respect much an angel from the Abrahamic religions; you would need to call on a higher power from the Tibetan tradition. I have some vague theories about this but hard to know why for sure. The movies tend to show there is power in the Bible because those movies were made in Western society, which is Christian. 

I was being a little vague because this this experience was also very personal, but after finally being done with it I'm more open to talk about it. I can say from first hand experience what you see in the movies is very real. Lol I don't know about the backwards spider walk up the stairs or climbing walls but when they feel threatened, shit gets real. When the excosist read the Quran on me I went from perfectly calm and peaceful to a complete mad man. That really got me interested, dogma aside it seems there's more to these religions. If you would like the details on what happened, pm me. 

I've done a lot research on this topic and it seems these possession are on the rise, regardless of religion or culture. It really concerns me because it took me over a year of trying to figure out what was wrong before I decided to be open minded about it being a possession. I saw doctors, phyciatrists, and therapists which did nothing for me because (Not suprised) all they offered were pills. What are your thoughts on this? 

3 hours ago, Matt8800 said:

@ltp That is an unreasonable fear and you should process that and internalize it imo. 

We try to do the best we can in life and shouldnt worry about the future. That is an important part of waking up spiritually.

Nobody is going to die because of unconscious manifestation. 

Isn't the unconscious the primary way by which things are being manifested ?

I get the part about worrying too much though; I've just begun to realize I've always had this problem and I'm starting to work on it.

4 hours ago, Water said:

I was being a little vague because this this experience was also very personal, but after finally being done with it I'm more open to talk about it. I can say from first hand experience what you see in the movies is very real. Lol I don't know about the backwards spider walk up the stairs or climbing walls but when they feel threatened, shit gets real. When the excosist read the Quran on me I went from perfectly calm and peaceful to a complete mad man. That really got me interested, dogma aside it seems there's more to these religions. If you would like the details on what happened, pm me. 

I've done a lot research on this topic and it seems these possession are on the rise, regardless of religion or culture. It really concerns me because it took me over a year of trying to figure out what was wrong before I decided to be open minded about it being a possession. I saw doctors, phyciatrists, and therapists which did nothing for me because (Not suprised) all they offered were pills. What are your thoughts on this? 

@Water To be honest, I dont know a whole lot about possession other than purposefully invited possession. It seems that some people are more susceptible than others for reasons I am unaware of. 

I would speculate that when protective spirits and energies are called on, they turn up the heat on the unwanted spirits until they have to leave.

There are a lot of occult techniques for keeping troublesome spirits away, such as banishing rituals, amulets, etc. Personally, I think the most effective spiritual protection is building a close relationship with a powerful spirit that will protect you. Because of my close relationship with Hecate, no spirit is going to risk the consequences of causing me trouble.

Is your background Muslim? If so, you might want to look into Sufi protection methods. Sufism has a lot of similarities with the occult. 

3 hours ago, ltp said:

Isn't the unconscious the primary way by which things are being manifested ?

I get the part about worrying too much though; I've just begun to realize I've always had this problem and I'm starting to work on it.

@ltp Worrying is the whole problem imo. You are going to create a lot more unconscious problems to yourself and others as a direct result of your worrying. 

Try to be mindful of making wise decisions and let the chips fall where they may. Let go of your attachments to particular outcomes and FLOW with life.

On 10/15/2019 at 5:26 PM, Matt8800 said:

@Water I would speculate that when protective spirits and energies are called on, they turn up the heat on the unwanted spirits until they have to leave. 

Interesting, if someone is just reading passages out of the the Torah/Bible/Quran I wonder if corresponding spirits answer the call. That would really put things into perspective. Although I kinda like the method of sucking the life put of the spirits it almost worked instantly and it still seems to hold. 

On 10/15/2019 at 5:26 PM, Matt8800 said:

@Water 

Is your background Muslim? If so, you might want to look into Sufi protection methods. Sufism has a lot of similarities with the occult. 

It is, there's a lot of interesting stuff here thank you. 

I'm currently looking into to sigils and servitor's and to be honest it feels very weird. I know it's mostly from my indoctrination because they REALLY drove the point across of not messing with this kind of stuff. Any suggestions of how to ease into it besides reading? 

Where have you found information about mystics and clairvoyants? I tried to find some for the "mystics" category but to no avail. Do you have some resources?

Hey Matt congrats for ur time and beatiful work ur doing here.

i’m very interested on getting into occult, I do need the basic books to start my journey over any suggestion?

On 10/17/2019 at 5:33 PM, Water said:

Interesting, if someone is just reading passages out of the the Torah/Bible/Quran I wonder if corresponding spirits answer the call. That would really put things into perspective. Although I kinda like the method of sucking the life put of the spirits it almost worked instantly and it still seems to hold. 

It is, there's a lot of interesting stuff here thank you. 

I'm currently looking into to sigils and servitor's and to be honest it feels very weird. I know it's mostly from my indoctrination because they REALLY drove the point across of not messing with this kind of stuff. Any suggestions of how to ease into it besides reading? 

@Water Indoctrination is powerful. As social creatures, we want to obey the unconscious collective. Its important to break free so that one can determine their own path without influence from attempts at societal control and manipulation. 

Explore: why does it feel weird? why is it "bad"? Why would anyone believe the stories that something bad will happen if they disobey another's rules?

On 10/31/2019 at 6:51 AM, student said:

Where have you found information about mystics and clairvoyants? I tried to find some for the "mystics" category but to no avail. Do you have some resources?

@student I found it buried in some old Theosophy books and I think I stumbled across it somewhere else. I instantly saw the truth in it though.

2 hours ago, tenta said:

Do you have any evidence of paranormal?

@tenta There are some things that are too crazy (itll just make me sound nuts) or too personal to share.

I can share one recent thing that happened though:

Ive had sleeping issues at night and energy issues during the day for as long as I can remember. Ive tried everything over the years but thought I would try a different approach. I gave some offerings to healing spirits, called them in and asked them to disclose to me what my problem was so that I could try to fix it. Im not able to see and hear spirits much but my significant other is a very gifted clairvoyant. When I ask spirits questions, I tell them that if I cant hear them, to go tell my significant other and she will tell me. I dont tell her that a message might be coming her way because I dont want to prompt her. She was totally unaware that I had contacted the healing spirits.
The next day, I simply mentioned that I need to figure out my sleeping issues. She suddenly said that she was receiving a message that there was a problem with my hypothalamus and that I needed to research it. When I looked it up, I found that it is a part of the brain that is responsible for telling our bodies to sleep at night and produce energy during the day.
I found that Western medicine is ineffective with treating hypothalamic dysfunction but there is strong evidence that traditional Chinese medicine is extremely effective. I started going to the Chinese doctor this week and am very optimistic about it.

Edited by Matt8800

14 hours ago, Matt8800 said:

She suddenly said that she was receiving a message that there was a problem with my hypothalamus and that I needed to research it. When I looked it up, I found that it is a part of the brain that is responsible for telling our bodies to sleep at night and produce energy during the day.

Or maybe she just knew that you had these 2 problems

5 hours ago, tenta said:

Or maybe she just knew that you had these 2 problems

@tenta I dont claim to know what happened but the only times she has said she receives messages is when I send spirits to give a message to her. We spend a lot of time together and that is something that rarely happens.

Coincidence? Maybe. Ive had many WTF?!?! moments since getting into the occult. Its like flipping a coin and getting it to come up heads 1000 times in a row. Its possible it was just chance but really fucking weird.

Im a skeptic by nature. Before getting into the occult I would have said my claims where full of shit. I dont know what to think about it but my position is to act as if there is something real to it, practice the occult and keep observing what happens. One thing I can tell you is that, whatever is happening, it keeps getting more intense and more weird the longer I engage in occult practices. Eventually I have to consider something real is happening that I dont understand.

I think people saying they dont believe me is a reasonable response. 

Edited by Matt8800

On 2/11/2019 at 2:36 PM, Fede83 said:

Hey Matt congrats for ur time and beatiful work ur doing here.

i’m very interested on getting into occult, I do need the basic books to start my journey over any suggestion?

U forgot my question I guess Matt :)

1 hour ago, Fede83 said:

U forgot my question I guess Matt :)

I did, sorry :)

The two books I wish I would have started with are the Sorcerers Secrets by Jason Miller and Six Ways by Aiden Watcher. I would prioritize meditation and offererings to build relationships with spirits that you can call on later. My experience is that they start to watch over you and help when asked.

Why are magickal spells/rituals so specific ? I mean why would certain precise ingredients and words be needed to ensure the success of a spell ? Why isn't the force of will sufficient ? Does it have something to do with ingredients/words being symbols in the mind of the practitioner, thus helping him to believe in his magick more, thus rendering it more effective ? As opposed to the ingredients/words having an objective, inherent power ?