Matt8800

Ask an Occultist (divination,talking to spirits, siddhis, etc)

604 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, Matt8800 said:

@scholar I act as I am directed and led, which is for the good of others. It seems to be going in a radical direction and I am following it there. Its not in my time though.

But don't forget that the ego will try to have you remain in your comfort zone. It will use the divine to justify it's own terms.

People do not choose to be ignorant, they don't choose to denie the Truth. They need help, and I think those among us who are especially gifted have a greater responsibility. Who else will help them but us?

I don't know why you see this as such a threat. To me this is an opportunity. It will grow your character, you might bring light to the world in unimaginable ways. And it's not like what I suggest would make you do less of what you are doing right now, in fact it would have you do more! Look at Sadhguru, what if he never decided to take things into his own hand and change the world? What if he stayed another Yogi who spend his time in a cave and occasionally helped those who seeked him out? Look at how different the world would be.

You have connections to a lot of people who have similar gifts, you could organize events to strategically plan this. This is exciting, it is an opportunity to increase love. Why not do it? Sure it will be challenging, but it will also be rewarding.

Glory to Israel

56 minutes ago, Scholar said:

But don't forget that the ego will try to have you remain in your comfort zone. It will use the divine to justify it's own terms.

People do not choose to be ignorant, they don't choose to denie the Truth. They need help, and I think those among us who are especially gifted have a greater responsibility. Who else will help them but us?

I don't know why you see this as such a threat. To me this is an opportunity. It will grow your character, you might bring light to the world in unimaginable ways. And it's not like what I suggest would make you do less of what you are doing right now, in fact it would have you do more! Look at Sadhguru, what if he never decided to take things into his own hand and change the world? What if he stayed another Yogi who spend his time in a cave and occasionally helped those who seeked him out? Look at how different the world would be.

You have connections to a lot of people who have similar gifts, you could organize events to strategically plan this. This is exciting, it is an opportunity to increase love. Why not do it? Sure it will be challenging, but it will also be rewarding.

I am open to anything. I help whenever I can. I definitely stay way out of my comfort zone lol.

I understand what you are saying. I share your intention. I have told Hecate that I am eager to help and she has told me that she intends to use me to help others in the right way and right time. 

Im just saying that the universe has a way and time it works on its own. Its a fine line between ignoring the call and pressing ahead before called. I do not ignore the call when I am called and I seem to be called more and more often. I am being refined, just like everyone else.

Edited by Matt8800

2 hours ago, Matt8800 said:

A good resource is The sorcerers secrets by Jason miller

@Matt8800 Thx a lot !

Yes, I can sometimes forget that things are relative

2 hours ago, Matt8800 said:

Transcend the self and fear of evil will disappear since there is no "you" that will suffer at the hands of evil.

Dont be afraid of the dark. Be the light to shine into the darkness with courage. The universe rewards courage.

Oh yes, I definitely feel this when I feel a strong feelings of impermanence ! So, no-self is a path that I am walking towards.

Also, the book is great in case its about deities and in general to build a relationship with one the master I am training with (or his system) was ordained in a deity focused practice, so I can ask him also ! To see how different the Japanese Vajrayana tradition would be in comparrsion to a spirit from the occult.

Thanks again a lot for the clarifications!

@Matt8800  I see you got a lovely thread going, hard to catch up :) Keep up the good work

What are your thoughts on this. It is an extract from a book called Meditation and Kabbalah - by Aryeh Kaplan
I am guessing you have some insight on the kabbalistic ways.

I see Practical Kabbalah is getting somewhat popular in occult circles. Probably because of the word "practical" and the present day culture focused on "practicality". It has a ring. But this text makes one.... shit in his pants.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

This is the significance of the Practical Kabbalah. It is forbidden to make use of it,

since evil necessarily attaches itself to the good. One may actually intend to cleanse

his soul, but as a result of the evil, he actually defiles it.

Even if one does gain some perception, it is truth intermingled with falsehood. This

is especially true today, since the ashes of the Red Heifer no longer exist. [Since one

cannot purify himself,] the uncleanliness of the Husks (Klipot) attaches itself to the

individual who attempts to gain enlightenment through the Practical Kabbalah.

Therefore, “he who watches his soul should keep far from them.” 53 For besides

polluting his soul, he will also be punished in purgatory (Gehinom). We also have a

tradition that such an individual will be punished in this world. Either he or his

children will become sick, will be impoverished, or will become apostates. Learn a

lesson from Joseph Della Reina and Rabbi Shlomo Molcho, who made use of the

Practical Kabbalah and were destroyed from the world.

All this is because of the above-mentioned reason. This involves a realm where

there is no good devoid of evil. Besides this, it involves coercing angels with oaths

against their will. These angels retaliate by enticing this individual, drawing him into

evil ways until his soul is destroyed.

Beyond this, the methods involving these oaths were concealed by earlier

generations, and we are not well-versed in the proper techniques. One must therefore

keep himself far from these things.

Rabbi Chaim Vital (1543-1620)

______________________________________________________________________________________________

Edited by Yog

Do you think someone naturally gifted who does not know about it could harm others by unintentionally cursing them, having negative thoughts and visualizations about them?

Glory to Israel

3 hours ago, Scholar said:

Why not do it yourself? If your really passionate you'll grow quite quickly, if I'm not wrong Matt has only been at it a few years. Grow with your passion and it will explosive and quite fun and engaging besides and you will either realize your goal of influencing the path of others or better yet realize the futility of it and be able to relax into the intuition that the divine has things right on track and enjoy your part in the dance 

1 minute ago, enderx7 said:

Why not do it yourself? If your really passionate you'll grow quite quickly, if I'm not wrong Matt has only been at it a few years. Grow with your passion and it will explosive and quite fun and engaging besides and you will either realize your goal of influencing the path of others or better yet realize the futility of it and be able to relax into the intuition that the divine has things right on track and enjoy your part in the dance 

Because I don't know if the it is even possible, especially for someone not gifted enough. I also have other areas that I am more gifted at that I think I will be more effectively raising the consciousness of others.

With these kinds of things it's seems like natural talent is especially important, so those who have that talent and actualized it have more weight on their shoulders than those of us who do not, I think.

Glory to Israel

@ScholarThis weight is a projection, it only exists for the actualizion prosess. those with light just illuminate because that is the nature of light, it does not try to fill a dark room it just does. Besides powers won't convince people to become conscious nessicarily, it will more likely convince them to seek powers thus why most masters with them don't always broadcast them.

Just take those areas you naturally have passion for and continuously open space for more consciousness and divinity and they will be as powerful for raising consciousness as jesus if it's done with the same level of undivided devotion and unconditional love as him.

Edited by enderx7

3 hours ago, ValiantSalvatore said:

@Matt8800 Thx a lot !

Yes, I can sometimes forget that things are relative

Oh yes, I definitely feel this when I feel a strong feelings of impermanence ! So, no-self is a path that I am walking towards.

Also, the book is great in case its about deities and in general to build a relationship with one the master I am training with (or his system) was ordained in a deity focused practice, so I can ask him also ! To see how different the Japanese Vajrayana tradition would be in comparrsion to a spirit from the occult.

Thanks again a lot for the clarifications!

@ValiantSalvatore Some of the asian traditions excel at offerings and working with deities :)

3 hours ago, Yog said:

@Matt8800  I see you got a lovely thread going, hard to catch up :) Keep up the good work

What are your thoughts on this. It is an extract from a book called Meditation and Kabbalah - by Aryeh Kaplan
I am guessing you have some insight on the kabbalistic ways.

I see Practical Kabbalah is getting somewhat popular in occult circles. Probably because of the word "practical" and the present day culture focused on "practicality". It has a ring. But this text makes one.... shit in his pants.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

This is the significance of the Practical Kabbalah. It is forbidden to make use of it,

since evil necessarily attaches itself to the good. One may actually intend to cleanse

his soul, but as a result of the evil, he actually defiles it.

Even if one does gain some perception, it is truth intermingled with falsehood. This

is especially true today, since the ashes of the Red Heifer no longer exist. [Since one

cannot purify himself,] the uncleanliness of the Husks (Klipot) attaches itself to the

individual who attempts to gain enlightenment through the Practical Kabbalah.

Therefore, “he who watches his soul should keep far from them.” 53 For besides

polluting his soul, he will also be punished in purgatory (Gehinom). We also have a

tradition that such an individual will be punished in this world. Either he or his

children will become sick, will be impoverished, or will become apostates. Learn a

lesson from Joseph Della Reina and Rabbi Shlomo Molcho, who made use of the

Practical Kabbalah and were destroyed from the world.

All this is because of the above-mentioned reason. This involves a realm where

there is no good devoid of evil. Besides this, it involves coercing angels with oaths

against their will. These angels retaliate by enticing this individual, drawing him into

evil ways until his soul is destroyed.

Beyond this, the methods involving these oaths were concealed by earlier

generations, and we are not well-versed in the proper techniques. One must therefore

keep himself far from these things.

Rabbi Chaim Vital (1543-1620)

______________________________________________________________________________________________

@Yog "practical" in this sense when describing kabbalah means magic. Jewish mysticism has some powerful magick and there are differing sects that disagree as to whether they should use magick. The "shouldnt" is just more dogma. If you followed all the shouldnts of the world, we would never do anything :)

Also, there are some people that "bind" spirits to do their will but I think that is a way to make enemies. You can attract more bees with honey. I think a better approach is just build a good relationship and simply ask. If its not in my highest and best interest, I wouldnt want it anyway.

Edited by Matt8800

2 hours ago, Scholar said:

Do you think someone naturally gifted who does not know about it could harm others by unintentionally cursing them, having negative thoughts and visualizations about them?

@Scholar yes but it would be an assumption that they are not gifted. This happens all the time but usually the target's guardians will subvert effects that are too extreme. They might be naturally gifted without having a clue. You could be one of these. 

One of the biggest thing I am gifted with is that I am not fearful. Im not clairvoyant though either. Ive just studied this path, experimented and applied. Also, spirits seem to generally like me but that is just because I treat them well, are not afraid of them and always keep my word (words are important). You will feel the difference in your life when spirits have your back. I also made a powerful ally with Hecate. This was only discovered after doing a ritual asking for a sign as to whether there would be a good relationship there.

If you want people to do things with these types of gifts, why dont you develop them yourself? You could also find a deity that can protect and provide and build a relationship with him/her through some offerings and prayer. The side benefit is that they will watch out over you and guide you on your path. Also, the relationship is very fulfilling oddly enough. 

Id suggest buying Six Ways by Aiden Wachter and The Sorcerer's Secret by Jason Miller. if you study those books and try out the teachings, you will be dipping your foot in magick within a couple weeks. Reading a couple books certainly wouldnt hurt. Im open to answering as many questions that you have to help along the way.

Edited by Matt8800

2 hours ago, enderx7 said:

@enderx7 Actually, only a year :)

One of the best and most exciting things Ive ever done.

@Matt8800 Thank you for your reply. I will definitily continue with the exercices to raise energy suggested by Kreiter. I am also open to the possibility to communicate with spirits - in fact I find the idea really fascinating. Do you have a specific book recommandation on this topic? So far I found Dominguez' Spirit Speak, that sounds promising. There are also a lot of YouTube channels on this subject, but I don't know how legit they are.

Edited by Gneh Onebar

"Know yourself as nothing; feel yourself as everything." -- Rupert Spira

9 hours ago, Matt8800 said:

@Scholar yes but it would be an assumption that they are not gifted. This happens all the time but usually the target's guardians will subvert effects that are too extreme. They might be naturally gifted without having a clue. You could be one of these. 

One of the biggest thing I am gifted with is that I am not fearful. Im not clairvoyant though either. Ive just studied this path, experimented and applied. Also, spirits seem to generally like me but that is just because I treat them well, are not afraid of them and always keep my word (words are important). You will feel the difference in your life when spirits have your back. I also made a powerful ally with Hecate. This was only discovered after doing a ritual asking for a sign as to whether there would be a good relationship there.

If you want people to do things with these types of gifts, why dont you develop them yourself? You could also find a deity that can protect and provide and build a relationship with him/her through some offerings and prayer. The side benefit is that they will watch out over you and guide you on your path. Also, the relationship is very fulfilling oddly enough. 

Id suggest buying Six Ways by Aiden Wachter and The Sorcerer's Secret by Jason Miller. if you study those books and try out the teachings, you will be dipping your foot in magick within a couple weeks. Reading a couple books certainly wouldnt hurt. Im open to answering as many questions that you have to help along the way.

I will add the books to the list thanks. What do you think about Satanism? I read somewhere that their reputation is counter to what true disciples do, for example they are against all forms of animal abuse and are basically just about self-actualization. It was basically about liberating oneself from all the repression that was going on in Christianity, acceping ones own desires instead of demonizing them. The whole ritual sacrifice thing with humans and so forth they claim is a bad popcultural carricature that has nothing to do with true satansim? Is that true?

What do you think about that? There was a website about this from a female author but I don't remember it. I think she was practicing Wicca too. I think it was more of a form of paganism and Satan was some sort of pagan god.

Edited by Scholar

Glory to Israel

4 hours ago, Gneh Onebar said:

@Matt8800 Thank you for your reply. I will definitily continue with the exercices to raise energy suggested by Kreiter. I am also open to the possibility to communicate with spirits - in fact I find the idea really fascinating. Do you have a specific book recommandation on this topic? So far I found Dominguez' Spirit Speak, that sounds promising. There are also a lot of YouTube channels on this subject, but I don't know how legit they are.

@Gneh Onebar Yes, a book Im reading now is Six Ways by Aidan Wachter. I wish I would have found that book earlier. Its one I would start with along with Jason's sorcerers secret

3 hours ago, Scholar said:

I will add the books to the list thanks. What do you think about Satanism? I read somewhere that their reputation is counter to what true disciples do, for example they are against all forms of animal abuse and are basically just about self-actualization. It was basically about liberating oneself from all the repression that was going on in Christianity, acceping ones own desires instead of demonizing them. The whole ritual sacrifice thing with humans and so forth they claim is a bad popcultural carricature that has nothing to do with true satansim? Is that true?

What do you think about that? There was a website about this from a female author but I don't remember it. I think she was practicing Wicca too. I think it was more of a form of paganism and Satan was some sort of pagan god.

@Scholar Yes, that has been my general impression with Satanists also. I think they are on the path to growth but they are starting at a very low rung on the ladder imo. My question to a Satanist would be, "why did you choose Satan to follow?". I agree that its probably just mainly a counter reaction towards repression by Christianity but I also see it as an intentional move towards darkness for darkness sake.

Edited by Matt8800

58 minutes ago, Matt8800 said:

@Scholar Yes, that has been my general impression with Satanists also. I think they are on the path to growth but they are starting at a very low rung on the ladder imo. My question to a Satanist would be, "why did you choose Satan to follow?". I agree that its probably just mainly a counter reaction towards repression by Christianity but I also see it as an intentional move towards darkness for darkness sake.

What do you think about conspiracies that claim that people in power positions use the occult for their own personal gain? Is that possible, and if so do you think it's likely?

What would come to mind are things like Bohemian Grove.

Glory to Israel

1 hour ago, Scholar said:

What do you think about conspiracies that claim that people in power positions use the occult for their own personal gain? Is that possible, and if so do you think it's likely?

What would come to mind are things like Bohemian Grove.

@Scholar I dont think that it is too far fetched that people in power would use methods that can give great power. That may have been what helped them get there in the first place. 

The methods of getting power and the energies involved to influence the material realm are amoral but how we use those methods has lasting effects on our evolution. People that use black magick for their own egoic ends pay a price for the darkness that they internalize imo. I used to live a life without much love or empathy for others and I remember what that was like. There is only pleasure but no beauty, which just leaves one suffering from emptiness.

Do you think there are genetic demons? Meaning that a certain energy can get trapped in the genes of a person and be transmitted to the next, propigating that energy? Something like a spirit that attaches itself onto a gene?

Glory to Israel