Matt8800

Ask an Occultist (divination,talking to spirits, siddhis, etc)

604 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, ValiantSalvatore said:

More Critical questions.

I try to also write down what I know so far about the Occult just from this weekend...

1. Why are there cults that practice the occult and woreship satan for instance what are they trying to achieve are there literaly people who are trying to create an anti-christ  ?
2. Why did Crowly say he is the anti-christ ?
3. What is the Magnus Opum generally about `? I just saw snippets and I am not joking this shit scares the living hell out of me.
4. What do you say about cults or people that have rituals that involve the sexual abuse of children, drinking their blood, having anal sex with fecies or meditating under a phallus ?
5. What is the Moonchild thing actually about ?
6. Why is scientology involved in this did he open a portal to another dimension or what are they talking about ?...
7. Would you even think it is possible to summon demons and the anti-christ when moving into low vibrations and using meditation and spiritual techniques for pure evil ?
8. Why is all of this an open secret and nobody talks about that, and why are some highly ranked politicans also involved is this like well known or an open secret on the dark dark sides of the occult  ?
9. How do the freemasons for instance historically been involved in this, I am half american so I dont know much about americas political history........ and I heard that theyve been infiltrated by a satanic cult.
10. What would you say about conspiracy theories, such as after Elron Hubert opened the gate...... to another dimension and suddenly a lot of Ufos where sighted ? Or conspiracy theories in general. I was never interested in this stuff, yet after this presentation ... I am quite done with all of that and I am not mentioning most of it.

Thanks in advance in case you answer the questions or all of them ! I would feel very delighted about a reply, this stuff is hella confusing to me.

@ValiantSalvatore

1. They are people that get off on being "scary". They like to tell themselves that is where all the power is but thats a lie. They do have occult powers but using magick for destruction and inflicting pain on others will come back around and bite them. The universe is evolving towards love and light, even "evil" beings - however long it takes. If people want to embrace darkness, their spirit guides and guardians will let them learn some lessons.

2. He was an ego maniac that loved to shock people. Saying there is an antichrist is like saying there is an anti-pope. Its just taking dogma from a specific religion and reversing it simply to be in opposition.

3. Its what the occult generally calls enlightenment.

4. I think they should be punished, just like anyone else that hurts people. There are tantric yogis that eat their shit, wear human bones and eat human flesh of the dead. They believe it removes boundaries and limitations. Not my thing :)

5. I believe that is an artificial spirit created through sex magick. I dont know much but if that is Crowley's thing, its probably dark.

6. I think scientology is a fraud. 

7. There is no such thing as an anti-christ. Since demons are just spirits, yes, you can summon spirits. Some will be gentle and helpful and some are not. There are ways to get spirits to do things for you.

8. All those secret societies you hear of in ivy league schools are occult organizations. The members go on to be politicians and leaders that can then be used by the group or others in the group. Some groups are better than others. I dont belong to a group because I will not work with any other occultists unless they share my values. Im not interested in submitting to a group leader. I might help my fiance form a witch coven though but it would be according to our values.

9. There are some good freemasons and some not as good. I have never heard of them being satanists. That sounds like something Christians would say since many believe anyone that practices the occult worships Satan, eats babies and kills people in rituals, which is nonsense. By far most of occultists have no interest in satan but neither do they find him scary. Most occultists are interested in genuine spirituality, enlightenment and their evolution.

10. I tend not to be a conspiracy theorist although some conspiracies are real.

53 minutes ago, Matt8800 said:

4. I think they should be punished, just like anyone else that hurts people. There are tantric yogis that eat their shit, wear human bones and eat human flesh of the dead. They believe it removes boundaries and limitations. Not my thing

Yes I saw the aghori sadhus they are kinda cool and its not as extreme as the stuff I described. Its what I heard for now so, I wanted to see a different perspective and see how close it aligns with "normal" spirituality.

5. I believe that is an artificial spirit created through sex magick. I dont know much but if that is Crowley's thing, its probably dark.

Yes, this is the crazy part where I feel from watching videos about spirtuality some stuff connects through what "legit" cults use, and practice horrific things. As far as I can recall he tried to create an anti-christ through breeding that involved performing rape and other abnormal stuff, which I described before, to create this anti-christ. There are some theories that suggest he created the monster of Lochness... I am not moving the occult into a brighter light am I lol ?

8. All those secret societies you hear of in ivy league schools are occult organizations. The members go on to be politicians and leaders that can then be used by the group or others in the group. Some groups are better than others. I dont belong to a group because I will not work with any other occultists unless they share my values. Im not interested in submitting to a group leader. I might help my fiance form a witch coven though but it would be according to our values.

Okay, I see I did not want to make any assumptions in case it came across somehow in that particular way. I saw what kind of practices they did and I saw this thread and read through it, and was curious to what the occult normally was, I just thought for instance it stems from alchemy and people gathering herbs. So, I equated it logically with shamans. Also, yes this is what is quite outragous that those crazy people sit in power. The whole Jeffery Epstein thing is way way way to unbelievable and the public goes on as usual, so this is also why I was so curious to what the occult is actually about and not some satanic bullcrap.

9. There are some good freemasons and some not as good. I have never heard of them being satanists. That sounds like something Christians would say since many believe anyone that practices the occult worships Satan, eats babies and kills people in rituals, which is nonsense. By far most of occultists have no interest in satan but neither do they find him scary. Most occultists are interested in genuine spirituality, enlightenment and their evolution.

Yes, it would rather be interesting if it would help to confront evil or help to elevate consciousnes, I did not have any notions around the occult, since I dont even know what the word means, I described it above what I thought about it before, I never knew something like this existed. Some order the Ordo Templi Orientis infiltrated the freemasons I am not sure if it was this order.. and they practiced this satanic stuff.

I am just very curious because all of this cult type shit stems from Germany and I am also German, which is just ridiculous.

10. I tend not to be a conspiracy theorist although some conspiracies are real.

Same here I never read any of this before I saw and heard about all of this stuff, its insane I did not even say most of it. I figure this means read for yourself or smth else.

2. He was an ego maniac that loved to shock people. Saying there is an antichrist is like saying there is an anti-pope. Its just taking dogma from a specific religion and reversing it simply to be in opposition.

He makes Hitler almost look like an angel by comparrison... This is absolutely insane Id never thought someone would do that.

6. I think scientology is a fraud. 

Yes I heard some stuff what they do and its rather odd. This is why I dont quite understand these cults they are tricking vulnerable people and then do these weird things. Its horrific.

I am often very scared of seeing spirits or something like that just because I see it as a possibility for instance when I sit and meditate when its dark and I see shadows moving etc. Id like to encounter a friendly spirit, yet the stuff that I saw definitely does not help lol. I follow the Channe 434 which talks about spirits and machine elves, so I saw also the positive side and this would seem very appealing, yet Id rather practice for now normal meditation etc. This is way to advanced for me and I am very scared to visit something dark, just because for instance Id mess up during practice.

And sorry ! In case I messed up a few things that are wrong I looked some things up superficially in advanced and combined it from what I knew before, and I just know this from the weekend. Ill definitely follow this thread and look upon some books potentially in the future, yet Id rather first read what some crazy people did before, I dont know why this seems so interesting, yet its insane that people practice the very dark side of the occult. Thank you for your reply !

Some stuff you said with reptiians etc in this thread connects back to this breeding stuff I heard from Crowly, that is what I meant with fked up stuff, and some stuff connects back to normal spirituality and chakras etc also the reptilian thing. So, I dont know what is even possible in the occult and how much has been abused and polluted.

Edited by ValiantSalvatore

@Matt8800, are you able to sense something about the people you communicate with in real life or here on this board? Is that in your control or could it happen spontaneously? 

14 hours ago, ValiantSalvatore said:

@ValiantSalvatore

My responses are in italics - 

Yes, this is the crazy part where I feel from watching videos about spirtuality some stuff connects through what "legit" cults use, and practice horrific things. As far as I can recall he tried to create an anti-christ through breeding that involved performing rape and other abnormal stuff, which I described before, to create this anti-christ. There are some theories that suggest he created the monster of Lochness... I am not moving the occult into a brighter light am I lol ?

The occult is not light or dark - it is simply a tool. A hammer isnt bad or good. You can build a house for someone that is homeless or you can hit someone on the head with it. People use powerful tools according to their personal values.

Okay, I see I did not want to make any assumptions in case it came across somehow in that particular way. I saw what kind of practices they did and I saw this thread and read through it, and was curious to what the occult normally was, I just thought for instance it stems from alchemy and people gathering herbs. So, I equated it logically with shamans. Also, yes this is what is quite outragous that those crazy people sit in power. The whole Jeffery Epstein thing is way way way to unbelievable and the public goes on as usual, so this is also why I was so curious to what the occult is actually about and not some satanic bullcrap.

The occult can provide the user with power. Some power hungry people use it for egoic purposes. This is nothing new and has been going on for thousands of years. Power in itself is not evil however...Good people can use power for great goodness.

Yes, it would rather be interesting if it would help to confront evil or help to elevate consciousnes, I did not have any notions around the occult, since I dont even know what the word means, I described it above what I thought about it before, I never knew something like this existed. Some order the Ordo Templi Orientis infiltrated the freemasons I am not sure if it was this order.. and they practiced this satanic stuff.

I am just very curious because all of this cult type shit stems from Germany and I am also German, which is just ridiculous.

Its an amalgamation of mystical practices and tools from all around the world - not just Germany. The reason why westerners fear the occult rather than Taoism is because that is what western christian society has brainwashed them with. They dont say anything about Taoism because the church didnt know about it hundreds of years ago. If they did, they would have said that is satanic also (many Christians do say that).

Same here I never read any of this before I saw and heard about all of this stuff, its insane I did not even say most of it. I figure this means read for yourself or smth else.

He makes Hitler almost look like an angel by comparrison... This is absolutely insane Id never thought someone would do that.

Its interesting that you would rate Hitler, who killed millions of people, as less "evil" than someone who most likely never killed anyone. By what metrics do you determine what is "evil"? It sounds like you rate it based on your own personal fears. Maybe this is something you should put some thought into to explore.

Yes I heard some stuff what they do and its rather odd. This is why I dont quite understand these cults they are tricking vulnerable people and then do these weird things. Its horrific.

Ive know plenty of people into the occult and they would never dream of hurting people. This is like saying that you read a story about a Mexican killing someone and becoming afraid of Mexicans and claiming they hurt people. Generalizing is something that the human brain does automatically unconsciously. We should be aware of when we do it.

I am often very scared of seeing spirits or something like that just because I see it as a possibility for instance when I sit and meditate when its dark and I see shadows moving etc. Id like to encounter a friendly spirit, yet the stuff that I saw definitely does not help lol. I follow the Channe 434 which talks about spirits and machine elves, so I saw also the positive side and this would seem very appealing, yet Id rather practice for now normal meditation etc. This is way to advanced for me and I am very scared to visit something dark, just because for instance Id mess up during practice.

I work with spirits and I have good relationships with many. They are like people. If you treat them well and handle yourself in a respectful, noble way, they will respect and like you. Just like people, if they respect and like you, they like to do things for you. A minority of spirits are troublesome but most are not. If someone doesnt have strong spirit allies, or is not interested in developing those allies, and is afraid of spirits, they should not delve into the spirit world. As for me, I have no fear of it and enjoy working with them.

And sorry ! In case I messed up a few things that are wrong I looked some things up superficially in advanced and combined it from what I knew before, and I just know this from the weekend. Ill definitely follow this thread and look upon some books potentially in the future, yet Id rather first read what some crazy people did before, I dont know why this seems so interesting, yet its insane that people practice the very dark side of the occult. Thank you for your reply !

Just curious - what makes something dark if one's highest values is love and beauty? 

Some stuff you said with reptiians etc in this thread connects back to this breeding stuff I heard from Crowly, that is what I meant with fked up stuff, and some stuff connects back to normal spirituality and chakras etc also the reptilian thing. So, I dont know what is even possible in the occult and how much has been abused and polluted.

I suspect many of your opinions are formed out of fear of the unknown. I dont care for Crowley's hedonism but it seems to matter to you more than it should imo.

Edited by Matt8800

17 hours ago, Matt8800 said:

Dean Radin has posted a bunch of scientific studies about the evidence for psi phenomena. http://deanradin.com/evidence/evidence.htm He's also done some great talks that are on youtube about why the results are dismissed by the scientific community. Despite evidence, it is assumed that there has to be some unknown explanation because a scientist publicly announcing they suspect the implications are true would commit career suicide.

From what I have experienced, it would be hard to prove a direct causal link between an intentional magickal act and its result. For example, someone may do a ritual to get some extra money before rent is due. If it shows up, a skeptic would just claim it was a coincidence. I think someone has to experiment with it themselves. Once the "coincidences" keep piling up, eventually skepticism melts because one runs out of contrived explanations. Even now, I still sometimes wonder if I am reading too much into things because the results can be so fucking weird to be real. 

Most people are not really interested in scientific studies. I would think more effective things would be challenging prominent atheists and doing something that cannot be dismissed.

There has to be a way to use your skills for the greater purpose, to use them to increase consciousness.

What if that's what used to happen in the past? What if Christ used his magic to make everyone without a doubt know of his Godhood? What if that is what created Christianity in the first place?

What if you could do the same? Or someone else who has psychic abilities. Would it not be imperative to use these abilities to increase consciousness? I feel like so much more could be done, would Christ have sat around and been referring to studies that can easily be dismissed by rationalists? I think he would have been far more radical in his approach, if he truly had any of the abilities that were reported.

Glory to Israel

14 minutes ago, astrokeen said:

@Matt8800, are you able to sense something about the people you communicate with in real life or here on this board? Is that in your control or could it happen spontaneously? 

@astrokeen Yes, in real life Ive been able to read people like a book. Many times I have known exactly what they are thinking and what their intentions are. That has been the case my whole life but increases as I get older. 

I cant totally control it. Sometimes it has felt that I can read their mind and sometimes I just get a general feeling about someone. It seems like it happens the clearest when I am supposed to communicate something for the other persons highest good.

7 minutes ago, Scholar said:

Most people are not really interested in scientific studies. I would think more effective things would be challenging prominent atheists and doing something that cannot be dismissed.

There has to be a way to use your skills for the greater purpose, to use them to increase consciousness.

What if that's what used to happen in the past? What if Christ used his magic to make everyone without a doubt know of his Godhood? What if that is what created Christianity in the first place?

What if you could do the same? Or someone else who has psychic abilities. Would it not be imperative to use these abilities to increase consciousness? I feel like so much more could be done, would Christ have sat around and been referring to studies that can easily be dismissed by rationalists? I think he would have been far more radical in his approach, if he truly had any of the abilities that were reported.

@Scholar I have a friend that randomly met a Chinese Chi-gung practitioner that was able to move physical objects without touching them. He looked under the table, checked for strings, etc....couldnt find any trickery. He STILL is skeptical about this stuff (and probably a little afraid). Ive also shown him the studies, although he doesnt have the scientific mind to decipher what they mean.

I have a reputation for my words being precise when it comes to the truth and I have told him some crazy stories. What I have found is that the people that were meant to know, will know. If someone's path isnt meant to intersect with that kind of spirituality, it isnt meant to be. If people want to know what is true, they need to actively search for the truth for themselves. It cant be shoved down their throat.

Edited by Matt8800

6 minutes ago, Matt8800 said:

@Scholar I have a friend that randomly met a Chinese Chi-gung practitioner that was able to move physical objects without touching them. He looked under the table, checked for strings, etc....couldnt find any trickery. He STILL is skeptical about this stuff (and probably a little afraid). Ive also shown him the studies, although he doesnt have the scientific mind to decipher what they mean.

I have a reputation for my words being precise when it comes to the truth and I have told him some crazy stories. What I have found is that the people that were meant to know, will know. If someone's path isnt meant to intersect with that kind of spirituality, it isnt meant to be. If people want to know what is true, they need to actively search for the truth for themselves. It cant be shoved down their throat.

I don't know, I don't like this kind of easy dismissal.

What if your skeptical friend would be the one who sets up the table, who sets up the environment. Putting up cameras everywhere etc. if the Chi-gung practitioner still can do that he should not be skeptical.

And even if he is, not everyone will be. We can't give up just because some, or even a lot of people, are close-minded. What if it can be shoved down their throat? From the stories that were reported, it is exactly what Christ did. He purposefully used magic to prove his Godhood. And why not, it instantly increased peoples consciousness around him. They immediately knew his divinity. What about the skeptical romans who saw Christs dead and then his rebirth? Was that not essentially what triggered all of Christianity, if it truly did happen?

What if that's exactly what we need today? Why not try our best instead of just giving up in face of some skeptics? What else will you do with these abilities?

Edited by Scholar

Glory to Israel

@Matt8800 ,

Many religions (particularly Hinduism) include the practice of making daily offerings to a deity: incense, sweets, lighting a candle etc. Many perform the rituals as superstition out of fear rather than love.   You have mentioned that these rituals are effective.  Could you say how?

Firstly, do these deities really exist or have they been brought into existence by the collective thought of millions? Just as you create spirits.  If that is the case, our beliefs are self-fulfilling, isn't it? We could use deities as a crutch or stay free from such beliefs. However, does the occult require their presence? 

p.s. Thank you for continuing to respond to my barrage of questions.

Edited by astrokeen

1 hour ago, Scholar said:

I don't know, I don't like this kind of easy dismissal.

What if your skeptical friend would be the one who sets up the table, who sets up the environment. Putting up cameras everywhere etc. if the Chi-gung practitioner still can do that he should not be skeptical.

And even if he is, not everyone will be. We can't give up just because some, or even a lot of people, are close-minded. What if it can be shoved down their throat? From the stories that were reported, it is exactly what Christ did. He purposefully used magic to prove his Godhood. And why not, it instantly increased peoples consciousness around him. They immediately knew his divinity. What about the skeptical romans who saw Christs dead and then his rebirth? Was that not essentially what triggered all of Christianity, if it truly did happen?

What if that's exactly what we need today? Why not try our best instead of just giving up in face of some skeptics? What else will you do with these abilities?

@Scholar It is all there if people want to know. I wanted to know and experienced it for myself. Ignorance is always a personal option. Truth is never forced. 

Dean Radin has the scientific evidence that strongly implies what is going on but the scientific method only works with cause and effect on the material plane. For this reason, people that want to deny will deny. If they deny, than that was their path.

1 hour ago, astrokeen said:

@Matt8800 ,

Many religions (particularly Hinduism) include the practice of making daily offerings to a deity: incense, sweets, lighting a candle etc. Many perform the rituals as superstition out of fear rather than love.   You have mentioned that these rituals are effective.  Could you say how?

Firstly, do these deities really exist or have they been brought into existence by the collective thought of millions? Just as you create spirits.  If that is the case, our beliefs are self-fulfilling, isn't it? We could use deities as a crutch or stay free from such beliefs. However, does the occult require their presence? 

p.s. Thank you for continuing to respond to my barrage of questions.

@astrokeen I look at offerings to spirits like being a good neighbor. You wave, smile and say hi. If your fruit tree has extra fruit, you bring some over to them. It builds good will and friendship. Then their garden produces extra vegetables and they bring some over to you.

Some people think they need to grovel out of fear. I get the feeling that they dont respect this...at least that is the feeling that I get from Hecate.

Its like that with spirits. If they like and respect you, many will want to do things for you, even if not asked. Many appreciate courtesy, gratitude and kindness. The wrathful ones tend to be placated and move on to other people. You can feel that their is a world around you that is rooting you and wants you to flourish. 

I dont know what deities are. I have wondered if they were created thoughtforms that have gained enormous power from the psychic energy invested by millions or billions of people. I also have thought that they were already there as other beings on other planes with their own path of evolution. Maybe in a way that is impossible to explain, it is a little of both. I have no idea but I dont doubt their power.

Edited by Matt8800

8 minutes ago, Matt8800 said:

@Scholar It is all there if people want to know. I wanted to know and experienced it for myself. Ignorance is always a personal option. Truth is never forced. 

Dean Radin has the scientific evidence that strongly implies what is going on but the scientific method only works with cause and effect on the material plane. For this reason, people that want to deny will deny. If they deny, than that was their path.

I still don't see why that would keep us from using these abilities to deliberately increase consciousness. It's like throwing the baby out with the bathwater. Science is skeptical in nature, we would have never had any progress and breakthroughs if we just gave in to the skeptics. If Darwin just said "Ignorance is always a personal option.", I don't think we would be where we are today.

Sometimes it requires fighting the skeptics. Jesus didn't just sit around and wait for people to find him, he was out there and radically challenging the status quo. And think about how easy it is for us today, in the time of Jesus they would have put you on a cross. In medieval times they would have burned you at the stake.

What would all those who sacrificed themselves in the face of ignorance think of us, who make excuses as to why they should not take radical action? Is that not our egos trying to stay in comfort? How easy is it for the ego to use what you said as an excuse?

It takes effort to change the world, to bring light into darkness The people who changed the world did not do so with the attitude of "Those who seek truth will find it".

Edited by Scholar

Glory to Israel

5 minutes ago, Scholar said:

I still don't see why that would keep us from using these abilities to deliberately increase consciousness. It's like throwing the baby out with the bathwater. Science is skeptical in nature, we would have never had any progress and breakthroughs if we just gave in to the skeptics. If Darwin just said "Ignorance is always a personal option.", I don't think we would be where we are today.

Sometimes it requires fighting the skeptics. Jesus didn't just sit around and wait for people to find him, he was out there and radically challenging the status quo. And think about how easy it is for us today, in the time of Jesus they would have put you on a cross. In medieval times they would have burned you at the stake.

What would all those who sacrificed themselves in the face of ignorance think of us, who make excuses as to why they should not take radical action? Is that not our egos trying to stay in comfort? How easy is it for the ego to use what you said as an excuse?

@Scholar I am working on increasing others' consciousness and have made a lot of progress. Some choose truth and some choose ignorance. I invest time with people that choose truth and have helped others quite a bit on their path. It is my path to continue to lift these people up and show them truth and how to find their own inner power/strength.

One of my best friends resists change and truth because he is afraid of it. I try to help him. He makes progress but VERY slowly compared to how I approach my evolution. Its painful to watch because he puts himself through so much shit living from a position of fear and limitations. Part of acceptance and not grasping is allowing people to progress on their path in their own manner.

Increasing consciousness is done through personal relationships. I can do it in my way, Leo does it his way and you can do it in your way. We all have a part to play but many times it is not the same part.

Edited by Matt8800

@Matt8800  I am not sure what you mean I enjoy the unkown quite a bit, yet this is very new to me Id like to explore it in the future where I feel I could use it in general when I feel I am ready for it, there are still some very basic fears that are not of the unknown just fear of darkness like a kid it just scares me sometimes for a reason because of the weird shapes I see etc.

Id have to mention this also most likely... yes I do fear evil. The intention alone is very frightening, of course facing it is brave and facing it with love is ultimately what I feel is appropriate.

Also there is quite a bit of projection that I feel is projected upon me, I dont value things based fear or rate things based on fear I found it unbelivable that one person could do and did "such" evil rituals and that is why I compared him to Hitler in the first place, I said this more jokingly yet apparently that did not came across with the lol at the end.

Yes, I do understand that one can forge either good or evil, depending on how the practice is used. As far as Ive read through the responses I can see what the occult is in reality about and that what I know about the occult has been distored and polluted, by the christian church. I know also know that Taoism can be contrasted with the Occult and Christians would and do demonize Taosim, and that there are similarities between Taoism and the Occult.

1 hour ago, Matt8800 said:

Ive know plenty of people into the occult and they would never dream of hurting people. This is like saying that you read a story about a Mexican killing someone and becoming afraid of Mexicans and claiming they hurt people. Generalizing is something that the human brain does automatically unconsciously. We should be aware of when we do it.

Yes, as I said before I did not know anything about the occult and I was curious about the positive view because I saw the negative side of it. Now I see again what it is about. In case it came across as if Id generalized I do apoligize for that I did not mean to do that or to come across like that. I am very interested in biases in general, so I was not trying to confirm something that I believe rather the complete opposite. That is why I asked in the first place. Please dont misread my intentions.

Just curious - what makes something dark if one's highest values is love and beauty? 

Well who can can lol. Id love to be that way yet that takes work and reading the right books etc. having concrete information and experiences that serve as a guide. If Id feel so loving as I felt for instance on LSD in a conscious setting while meditating as well as after some meditation sessions, I would have tried the stuff all on my own before asking most likely if I heard of it. I figure nothing will be dark since everything would be love, beauty, bliss and purity. Without all of the societal connotations of these words, more experiantially based.

I suspect many of your opinions are formed out of fear of the unknown. I dont care for Crowley's hedonism but it seems to matter to you more than it should imo.

Not sure, I did shadow work for 2 years and been thrown into situations where the unknown overwhelmed me and I had to deal with that chaos, yet this is a whole new dimension. Crowly was for me just an interesting figure since I never heard any of this and he influenced even contempoary history with all of his deeds. I am not at a point, yet where Id not feel outraged about such acts.

I work with spirits and I have good relationships with many. They are like people. If you treat them well and handle yourself in a respectful, noble way, they will respect and like you. Just like people, if they respect and like you, they like to do things for you. A minority of spirits are troublesome but most are not. If someone doesnt have strong spirit allies, or is not interested in developing those allies, and is afraid of spirits, they should not delve into the spirit world. As for me, I have no fear of it and enjoy working with them.

I know I am asking a lot of questions, yet could you recommend a specific book where I could read to practice this, so I can see for myself in the future ?  I am not denying any of this and am rather intruiged by it as I saw other reports about positive spirits etc.  Could they also appear normally in meditation through a normal practice ? Or is this rather unlikely ? Id like to dive into it because I was interested in shamanism and when I am done studying and all of that Id like to explore this topic a bit in reality.

Just now, Matt8800 said:

I am working on increasing others' consciousness and have made a lot of progress. Some choose truth and some choose ignorance. I invest time with people that choose truth and have helped others quite a bit on their path.

Increasing consciousness is done through personal relationships. I can do it in my way, Leo does it his way and you can do it in your way. We all have a part to play but many times it is not the same part.

Of course, but you are gifted and you could radically change the world if you and everyone with these abilities truly put the effort into it. What if my part to play is to change your mind and motivate you to act in a radical way?

Glory to Israel

1 minute ago, Matt8800 said:

I am working on increasing others' consciousness and have made a lot of progress. Some choose truth and some choose ignorance. I invest time with people that choose truth and have helped others quite a bit on their path. It is my path to continue to lift these people up and show them truth and how to find their own inner power/strength.

That's cool.

@Matt8800 Someone told me he saw tiny angels jumping on his body. I also know about the spirit releam from shamanism since the person I train with generally talks about mystecism and also does shamanic rituals, like a sweatlodge ceremony and other stuff, I never dived into it because there is no option for me so far that I know of here besides reading a book and trying.

So, I know this is possible, yet I never heard about the occult.

Edited by ValiantSalvatore

1 hour ago, ValiantSalvatore said:

@Matt8800  I am not sure what you mean I enjoy the unkown quite a bit, yet this is very new to me Id like to explore it in the future where I feel I could use it in general when I feel I am ready for it, there are still some very basic fears that are not of the unknown just fear of darkness like a kid it just scares me sometimes for a reason because of the weird shapes I see etc.

Id have to mention this also most likely... yes I do fear evil. The intention alone is very frightening, of course facing it is brave and facing it with love is ultimately what I feel is appropriate.

Also there is quite a bit of projection that I feel is projected upon me, I dont value things based fear or rate things based on fear I found it unbelivable that one person could do and did "such" evil rituals and that is why I compared him to Hitler in the first place, I said this more jokingly yet apparently that did not came across with the lol at the end.

Yes, I do understand that one can forge either good or evil, depending on how the practice is used. As far as Ive read through the responses I can see what the occult is in reality about and that what I know about the occult has been distored and polluted, by the christian church. I know also know that Taoism can be contrasted with the Occult and Christians would and do demonize Taosim, and that there are similarities between Taoism and the Occult.

Yes, as I said before I did not know anything about the occult and I was curious about the positive view because I saw the negative side of it. Now I see again what it is about. In case it came across as if Id generalized I do apoligize for that I did not mean to do that or to come across like that. I am very interested in biases in general, so I was not trying to confirm something that I believe rather the complete opposite. That is why I asked in the first place. Please dont misread my intentions.

Well who can can lol. Id love to be that way yet that takes work and reading the right books etc. having concrete information and experiences that serve as a guide. If Id feel so loving as I felt for instance on LSD in a conscious setting while meditating as well as after some meditation sessions, I would have tried the stuff all on my own before asking most likely if I heard of it. I figure nothing will be dark since everything would be love, beauty, bliss and purity. Without all of the societal connotations of these words, more experiantially based.

Not sure, I did shadow work for 2 years and been thrown into situations where the unknown overwhelmed me and I had to deal with that chaos, yet this is a whole new dimension. Crowly was for me just an interesting figure since I never heard any of this and he influenced even contempoary history with all of his deeds. I am not at a point, yet where Id not feel outraged about such acts.

I know I am asking a lot of questions, yet could you recommend a specific book where I could read to practice this, so I can see for myself in the future ?  I am not denying any of this and am rather intruiged by it as I saw other reports about positive spirits etc.  Could they also appear normally in meditation through a normal practice ? Or is this rather unlikely ? Id like to dive into it because I was interested in shamanism and when I am done studying and all of that Id like to explore this topic a bit in reality.

@ValiantSalvatore I understand the fears. I used to be fearful and this was something I feared.

Remember, evil is relative. The cat is evil to the bird. Bugs are evil to the farmer and the farmer is evil to the bugs. They are just trying to eat after all :) 

Evil for evil's sake is just grasping at something to feel better in some way. It root cause is suffering. "Evil" spirits suffer, which is what is driving their own eventual evolution towards the light (imo). ALL consciousness wants to experience love, beauty and peace ultimately.

Transcend the self and fear of evil will disappear since there is no "you" that will suffer at the hands of evil.

Dont be afraid of the dark. Be the light to shine into the darkness with courage. The universe rewards courage. 

If you are going to delve into this more, I would suggest building a relationship with a deity. Not out of obligation but for evolution and protection. If you have powerful allies, no wrathful spirits will bother you. Show kindness, gratitude and respect to spirits and many will show that back to you.

A good resource is The sorcerers secrets by Jason miller. Im reading Six Ways by Aiden Wachter which I LOVE. I wish I would have found this book earlier. It talks a lot about relationships with spirits and ways to put those to use on the spiritual and mundane path.

Edited by Matt8800

44 minutes ago, Scholar said:

Of course, but you are gifted and you could radically change the world if you and everyone with these abilities truly put the effort into it. What if my part to play is to change your mind and motivate you to act in a radical way?

@scholar I act as I am directed and led, which is for the good of others. It seems to be going in a radical direction and I am following it there. Its not in my time though.

There are others that are further down the path than I am :)

Edited by Matt8800