Matt8800

Ask an Occultist (divination,talking to spirits, siddhis, etc)

604 posts in this topic

4 hours ago, ActualizedDavid said:

What is a reptilian ? Really. A good explanation.

@ActualizedDavid I have no idea but I have an interesting story about Reptilians...

My fiance, who is an extremely gifted clairvoyant,  went to a naturopath doctor for health issues. The doctor told her that she suspected she had signs that indicate she was a rare reptile person, which may have caused some deficiencies that "normal" people dont have. The doctor, like a lot of naturopaths, does muscle testing to see what substances your body needs. When the doctor gave her some extracts made from snakes to hold, she had a huge jolt of energy go through her body. She thought this was a good indication her suspicions were true. The doctor told her that the next time she channels Hecate to ask her if she is a reptilian person.

The next time I summoned Hecate and my fiance channeled her, I asked Hecate if she was a reptile person and she said she was. I asked her if I was a reptile person and she said no. I asked her if I was something else and she said she was not going to tell me at this time, which just makes me curious.

Ive heard some stories that people say reptile people are "bad" but my fiance is one of the most loving and kind people I know.

I have no idea what that all means but its an interesting story nevertheless :)

Edited by Matt8800

Always with these kind of claims.. it's like.i would love to believe but these claims of extra ordinary gifts can for some reason never be shown on video. Just expected to believe.

So just asking. Is there anyway where you can show one thing you can do and record it?

@Matt8800

What exactly are psychoses and schizophrenia from the occult perspective?

There was a time when I was psychotic and I really felt obsessed.  I had a lot of energy but at the same time the I felt that an entity could influence my body.  I did things I did not want.  My body started to twitch uncontrollably and I could not stop it.  I felt like I was in contact with something.  I could even ask questions, but in retrospect, I do not know if it was an evil entity, I guess it was.  Sometimes it was very uncomfortable when these seizures happened in public. Still it was an exhausting but crazy experience which led me to believe that the paranormal world is real. 

Life is what happens to you while you’re busy making other plans.

6 hours ago, Billy Shears said:

@Matt8800

What exactly are psychoses and schizophrenia from the occult perspective?

There was a time when I was psychotic and I really felt obsessed.  I had a lot of energy but at the same time the I felt that an entity could influence my body.  I did things I did not want.  My body started to twitch uncontrollably and I could not stop it.  I felt like I was in contact with something.  I could even ask questions, but in retrospect, I do not know if it was an evil entity, I guess it was.  Sometimes it was very uncomfortable when these seizures happened in public. Still it was an exhausting but crazy experience which led me to believe that the paranormal world is real. 

@Billy Shears It can be very difficult to know where to draw the line between real and unreal sometimes. When one realizes there is really no definitive way to define those words objectively, it just adds to the confusion.

I dont know the answer to the question but if I would speculate, I would say that parasitic entities will take up residence wherever they can consistently feed off ones psychic energy. I personally believe that mental illness can increase the amount of psychic energy one puts out thereby increasing the meal available to nefarious entities.

Evil is many times subjective. The cat is evil to the bird but the cat is not objectively evil.

Just as a warning, the occult can exacerbate mental illnesses in some cases for 2 reasons - 1. It blurs the line between "real" and "unreal". This can become a balancing act to keep one foot in consensual reality. 2. An occultist would say that projections become real with real effects. Any paranoia, fear and other negative energies can cause negative projections. This is the reason that it is important that any fears or paranoia are transcended and mastered for the occultist.

Edited by Matt8800

@Matt8800 Do you know a powerful practice to strengthen/heal the body? I was diagnosed with a rare genetic disorder that causes the loss of muscle mass and strength. I started doing some exercices suggested in John Kreiter's Magnum Opus in addition to my daily meditation session, but would like to know if you can recommand something else. I thank you for all the infos you share here. ;) 

"Know yourself as nothing; feel yourself as everything." -- Rupert Spira

On 9/8/2019 at 11:08 PM, Tistepiste said:

Always with these kind of claims.. it's like.i would love to believe but these claims of extra ordinary gifts can for some reason never be shown on video. Just expected to believe.

So just asking. Is there anyway where you can show one thing you can do and record it?

@Tistepiste That is a misunderstanding of what the claims are. The occult is simply an influence on possibilities. If someone does a ritual to get more money (for example) and they get an increase in pay a month later, there is no way to objectively connect cause and effect. The first time or two could be attributed to coincidence but eventually coincidence is as an explanation is just too convenient. 

I understand the skepticism. Two years ago, I was posting on here that anyone that believes in siddhis is gullible. 

With all that said, yes, there is some evidence that seems to indicate there does seem to be some kind of influence. 

http://deanradin.com/evidence/evidence.htm

Dean Radin also has some videos on youtube that explain the experiments his team has done and studied.

I started out with the occult skeptical about a year ago just experimenting. I started having very strange experiences, and mentioned some here. In the past couple weeks, I have had experiences that I would not share here or anywhere else. Any remaining shred of credibility I might have from having made outrageous claims would be completely gone. At times, I question my perception of reality now because things got so fucking weird (in a great way).

If one wants to know if its really real, I dont think they will know unless they experience it for themselves. Im not trying to convince anyone. Im just relating my experiences and people can find out themselves if they want.

Edited by Matt8800

13 minutes ago, Gneh Onebar said:

@Matt8800 Do you know a powerful practice to strengthen/heal the body? I was diagnosed with a rare genetic disorder that causes the loss of muscle mass and strength. I started doing some exercices suggested in John Kreiter's Magnum Opus in addition to my daily meditation session, but would like to know if you can recommand something else. I thank you for all the infos you share here. ;) 

@Gneh Onebar Im very sorry to hear that and hope you find something that helps you.

There are many different approaches one can take. Ive seemed to gravitate towards witchcraft and building relationships with spirits. Spirits are like people - if they like you, some will want to help you.

The other consideration is how "enchantable" your situation is. For example, if someone wants to find a girlfriend but they dont get out of the house, its going to be hard to exert magickal influence on that.  The angle for magick to work is relatively difficult compared to someone that gets out of the house and dresses well.

The analogy could be compared to healing in that some health issues are more enchantable or nuanced than others. Ive heard of people getting completely healed in ways doctors could not explain and other situations where a spirit would communicate to them that they need to do a specific something to affect their health.

If I was you, I would stick with Kreiter's methods for raising Chi as that affects health and powers magick. Then I would probably attack the situation from a couple angles with healing spells in witchcraft and healing techniques in Taoism where one moves and manipulates chi through visualization, breathwork and intention. Mantek Chia has a some Taoist techniques that he teaches.

If you are open to building a relationship with a deity or spirit, i would do some research on a deity that specializes in healing and offer some regular prayers and offerings (like incense, burning a candle and libation). The approach with spirits and deities is to build the relationship and then ask for help. Its just like if you get to know a neighbor and then ask to borrow some butter, they are more likely to be happy to help than if you never talk to them unless you want to borrow something.

@Matt8800  I had a weird experience yesterday when I was watching a video about clairvoyance, and I have been noticing weird coincidences like when I wake up in the morning, I always know what time it is before looking at the clock (and I wake up at variable times depending on my ever-changing schedule, these are on days where my alarm doesnt wake me at an exact time) so when I look at the clock when I have this prediction, its either the exact same time on the minute or within like a 5 minute window. Has happened many times.

Anyway yesterday when thinking about clairvoyance I predicted the exact moment my girlfriend opened the door and got home from work (she gets home at different times within like an hour window) without any factors that would have led me to know. I just looked at the door, had a feeling, committed to that moment being the moment, and I heard keys and the door immediately opened, which scared myself a bit.

anything to this or my mind playing tricks?

Edited by TrynaBeTurquoise

"Started from the bottom and I just realized I'm still there since the money and the fame is an illusion" -Drake doing self-inquiry

44 minutes ago, TrynaBeTurquoise said:

@Matt8800  I had a weird experience yesterday when I was watching a video about clairvoyance, and I have been noticing weird coincidences like when I wake up in the morning, I always know what time it is before looking at the clock (and I wake up at variable times depending on my ever-changing schedule, these are on days where my alarm doesnt wake me at an exact time) so when I look at the clock when I have this prediction, its either the exact same time on the minute or within like a 5 minute window. Has happened many times.

Anyway yesterday when thinking about clairvoyance I predicted the exact moment my girlfriend opened the door and got home from work (she gets home at different times within like an hour window) without any factors that would have led me to know. I just looked at the door, had a feeling, committed to that moment being the moment, and I heard keys and the door immediately opened, which scared myself a bit.

anything to this or my mind playing tricks?

@TrynaBeTurquoise Thats the big question. Many people would say its a coincidence but if it keeps happening, at what point should it be considered more?

I try to be careful about attributing weird things to the paranormal but after awhile, sometimes it just takes more effort to invent reasons why its just a coincidence. To me, continually attributing everything to coincidence seems to be a violation of Occams Razor. My suspicion is that everyone has some clairvoyant abilities but some have it manifested more.

@Matt8800 , aren't you tempted to change the course of ridiculous presidents (Bolsanaro, Trump) and save 1000s from misery through the powers you have? Could you either use strong visualisations for someone to make compassionate and fair decisions which would subsequently affect the lives of many people or use your servitor to influence people?

Another question: Can people who charge money to cast spells be trusted? Or does that depend on their abilities?

I know in India many advanced Tantriks offer their services for money.

Edited by astrokeen

16 minutes ago, astrokeen said:

@Matt8800 , aren't you tempted to change the course of ridiculous presidents (Bolsanaro, Trump) and save 1000s from misery through the powers you have? Could you either use strong visualisations for someone to make compassionate and fair decisions which would subsequently affect the lives of many people or use your servitor to influence people?

There are groups of witches that attempt to do just that. I do think they have some influence but keep in mind there are other influences also. Christian prayer is a type of magick. It is a fairly weak form but multiply it by millions of rabid Christian Trump fans praying for protection of Trump and it adds up. Also, it is easier to do a spell on someone if there is some kind of psychic link, such as a hair, original signature, putting a charged object on a property that they are located at or will touch, etc. Some believe it is very difficult to exert much influence without that.

Also, magick is really just an influence. If you try to move a 2 ton boulder, you might exert some relatively small "influence" on it but you might not budge it. Add a lever and a fulcrum that is carefully placed and that influence might have a bigger effect. If the boulder is massive, even a lever and fulcrum might not have much of an effect.

If I do spells for money and I own my own business, magick has a way of being more likely to find a way to manifest itself. If I do the same spell, am unemployed and spend all my time playing video games, it probably is not going to work. The trick is to be able to find situations, or create situations, that are enchantable (the boulder is not too big) and find the best magickal approach to the different aspects of the situation (where to place the lever and fulcrum). It is just increasing the odds, albeit sometimes it seems greatly so.

Regarding a servitor, I have attached a spirit to a letter and used its sigil as the letterhead and mailed the letter to a business that was giving me problems. The way I did the sigil, they would definitely see it and physically handle the letter. My intention is that the servitor would spread like a virus in their office to create mental anxiety and confusion when thinking about the situation involving myself. We'll see how effective it is soon :) 

Edited by Matt8800

@Matt8800, thank you for the response. 

I would happily pay someone to cast a spell to get my nephew a job. Any recommendations for either a professional spell caster or a resource where I could learn how to cast my own?

20 minutes ago, astrokeen said:

@Matt8800, thank you for the response. 

I would happily pay someone to cast a spell to get my nephew a job. Any recommendations for either a professional spell caster or a resource where I could learn how to cast my own?

@astrokeen There is an awesome book by Jason Miller called Financial Sorcery that I would highly recommend. Anything by him is excellent.

@Matt8800 , thank you!

Could you say something about how Mantras work and if they have inherent qualities with spiritual benefits? For example, the organisation SGI professes that Nam myoho renge kyo is a highly effective mantra and there are many people who will tell you how its chanting resulted in many practical benefits. I was wondering if that was more a case of positive belief and the law of attraction playing a part rather than the mantra itself.

Nam myoho renge kyo is chanted all over the world and I would like to try it out if it is some kind of magical incantation.

Edited by astrokeen

Could you not somehow use your abilities to proof to the world that there is a spiritual dimension to reality which they currently denie?

Glory to Israel

35 minutes ago, astrokeen said:

@Matt8800 , thank you!

Could say something about how Mantras work and if they have inherent qualities with spiritual benefits? For example, the organisation SGI professes that Nam myoho renge kyo is a highly effective mantra and there are many people who will tell you how its chanting resulted in many practical benefits. I was wondering if that was more a case of positive belief and the law of attraction playing a part rather than the mantra itself.

Nam myoho renge kyo is chanted all over the world and I would like to try it out if it is some kind of magical incantation.

@astrokeen Im not familiar with that chant but Im a big believer in the power of many chants. 

One of the things I am experimenting with right now is the Inner fire meditation, which is used in Tummo to raise body temperatures. Jason Miller, who lived in Nepal to study Tibetan Buddhism and Tantra, says it is one of the most important tools he has to raise chi/prana in this body. Im practicing getting familiar with it but so far, Im impressed. He describes it in depth in his sexual sorcery book and might have it in his strategic sorcery book.

30 minutes ago, Scholar said:

Could you not somehow use your abilities to proof to the world that there is a spiritual dimension to reality which they currently denie?

Dean Radin has posted a bunch of scientific studies about the evidence for psi phenomena. http://deanradin.com/evidence/evidence.htm He's also done some great talks that are on youtube about why the results are dismissed by the scientific community. Despite evidence, it is assumed that there has to be some unknown explanation because a scientist publicly announcing they suspect the implications are true would commit career suicide.

From what I have experienced, it would be hard to prove a direct causal link between an intentional magickal act and its result. For example, someone may do a ritual to get some extra money before rent is due. If it shows up, a skeptic would just claim it was a coincidence. I think someone has to experiment with it themselves. Once the "coincidences" keep piling up, eventually skepticism melts because one runs out of contrived explanations. Even now, I still sometimes wonder if I am reading too much into things because the results can be so fucking weird to be real. 

@Matt8800

Ive read through most of the posts here till now and I am quite curious what the occult is since I never heard of it in any significance besides the last couple of days. Id wanted to ask rather something personal first and then be a bit critical from what I heard and saw. 

1. Is a Shaman and a Wicca the same ? How do they differ in their focus on pratice as well as are their similarities ?
2. Why does for instance the christian church or the vatican ban, or forbid the use of white or black magic ? Am I making assumptions here and they use it, for instance I would not understand that if you can talk to spirits which serve god for instance why you would not want to talk to them, or for instance is in ... Magnus Opus ... described from Crowley. How for instance the vatican or smth. similar some christian thing ... would use it ?
3. I had an experience after I had a kriya release where I became "clairaudient" , I am very sensitive to music and even genetically... even if I did not practice a lot in real life. Yet, I had lessons etc. Anyway, I heard my name so often and my surname which is quite common, yet my first name not, so I heard which is literally impossible, my first name in a couple of videos when I distanced myself from the audio and when I moved closer to the audio, at one point after the kriya experience and as I sat down to meditate to some binaureal beats I heard my name being screamed through the sound of the river to such an extend where I did not know is it my thought or the river screaming my name and in general picking up weird cadences and tones.
4. Why do people practice satanic rituals ? What is the occult about or what did their founding fathers do ? Are they from Atlantis... ??? How was the occult abused ? What are the original practice that are not satanic from what I saw till now, and literally saw. (On Video)
5. Could you name a example of a occult practice or link a video that shows for instance some of it, I am not sure from what I saw till now and Ill get to Crowly, to what extend an "occult" practice is just some technique that I could practice to talk to spirits or so, is lucid dreaming for instance smth. that is also practiced in the occult ?
6. What are demons ? How real are evil spirits ? Why do people want to summon them ? Is there a grand scheme of things ?

More Critical questions.

I try to also write down what I know so far about the Occult just from this weekend...

1. Why are there cults that practice the occult and woreship satan for instance what are they trying to achieve are there literaly people who are trying to create an anti-christ  ?
2. Why did Crowly say he is the anti-christ ?
3. What is the Magnus Opum generally about `? I just saw snippets and I am not joking this shit scares the living hell out of me.
4. What do you say about cults or people that have rituals that involve the sexual abuse of children, drinking their blood, having anal sex with fecies or meditating under a phallus ?
5. What is the Moonchild thing actually about ?
6. Why is scientology involved in this did he open a portal to another dimension or what are they talking about ?...
7. Would you even think it is possible to summon demons and the anti-christ when moving into low vibrations and using meditation and spiritual techniques for pure evil ?
8. Why is all of this an open secret and nobody talks about that, and why are some highly ranked politicans also involved is this like well known or an open secret on the dark dark sides of the occult  ?
9. How do the freemasons for instance historically been involved in this, I am half american so I dont know much about americas political history........ and I heard that theyve been infiltrated by a satanic cult.
10. What would you say about conspiracy theories, such as after Elron Hubert opened the gate...... to another dimension and suddenly a lot of Ufos where sighted ? Or conspiracy theories in general. I was never interested in this stuff, yet after this presentation ... I am quite done with all of that and I am not mentioning most of it.

Thanks in advance in case you answer the questions or all of them ! I would feel very delighted about a reply, this stuff is hella confusing to me.

1 hour ago, ValiantSalvatore said:

@Matt8800

Ive read through most of the posts here till now and I am quite curious what the occult is since I never heard of it in any significance besides the last couple of days. Id wanted to ask rather something personal first and then be a bit critical from what I heard and saw. 

1. Is a Shaman and a Wicca the same ? How do they differ in their focus on pratice as well as are their similarities ?
2. Why does for instance the christian church or the vatican ban, or forbid the use of white or black magic ? Am I making assumptions here and they use it, for instance I would not understand that if you can talk to spirits which serve god for instance why you would not want to talk to them, or for instance is in ... Magnus Opus ... described from Crowley. How for instance the vatican or smth. similar some christian thing ... would use it ?
3. I had an experience after I had a kriya release where I became "clairaudient" , I am very sensitive to music and even genetically... even if I did not practice a lot in real life. Yet, I had lessons etc. Anyway, I heard my name so often and my surname which is quite common, yet my first name not, so I heard which is literally impossible, my first name in a couple of videos when I distanced myself from the audio and when I moved closer to the audio, at one point after the kriya experience and as I sat down to meditate to some binaureal beats I heard my name being screamed through the sound of the river to such an extend where I did not know is it my thought or the river screaming my name and in general picking up weird cadences and tones.
4. Why do people practice satanic rituals ? What is the occult about or what did their founding fathers do ? Are they from Atlantis... ??? How was the occult abused ? What are the original practice that are not satanic from what I saw till now, and literally saw. (On Video)
5. Could you name a example of a occult practice or link a video that shows for instance some of it, I am not sure from what I saw till now and Ill get to Crowly, to what extend an "occult" practice is just some technique that I could practice to talk to spirits or so, is lucid dreaming for instance smth. that is also practiced in the occult ?
6. What are demons ? How real are evil spirits ? Why do people want to summon them ? Is there a grand scheme of things ?

@ValiantSalvatore

I reply in two parts :)

1. A Wiccan is more into group ceremony and ritual. A shaman is usually a lone practitioner that has far less ritualistic "rules".

2. The Christian church forbade ALL magick - not just black. There are the reasons they give and then there the real reasons - control. Church rules are you have to obey the church, you have to believe what you are told to believe and you can only access God through church leaders. The church burned and tortured people that never hurt anyone and somehow convinced people that they were the good guys :)

4. I think some people are attracted to darkness because it makes them feel powerful as a compensation for a lack of inner power. The occult is a combination of witchcraft, Wicca with egyptian, greek, persian, sumarian, roman and Jewish mysticism. In the last 100 years or so, it has combined Chi-gung, Yoga, Buddhism and Taoism. There is a lot of folk magick sprinkled in all throughout.

5. Its hard to get an idea of what is happening by watching what the body is doing. It is what is going on on the inside. It would be like watching a healer. Something is happening but you cant tell visually. Im not a fan of Crowley or his philosophy. My highest values do not match his.

7. The word demons originally just meant spirits. It was the Christians that tried to claim that all spirits other than angels are "evil". Spirits are like people...some are "evil", some are "good" and most are in between somewhere. Angels can be summoned to devestate enemies through black magick and demons can be used to heal so its not as simple as black and white.

Edited by Matt8800