Matt8800

Ask an Occultist (divination,talking to spirits, siddhis, etc)

604 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, Superfluo said:

@Matt8800

Hi, I'd like to hear your explanation on this.

Some time ago I was in my house and I went into a room where sunlight enters with difficulty meaning that room is usually a bit dark during the day. That time I went there at night to relax and meditate (I know meditation at night is counterproductive). While I entered the room I started to feel fear, and I didn't know why. Then I thought I was fearful because of a presence, but I don't know why I thought that. At first I thought I was imagining the presence, like a fantasy that my mind made up (I'm learning about spirits, entities, other dimension and I had some experiences like glimpses of no-self that have convinced me to give credit to this realm of siddhis, but I'm not fully convinced, and it was also night, so I was tired). Then I sat, still fearful, and tried to visualize this entity because, hey, if it is imaginary (I know this word is misleading in this realm lol), I could be able to make it go away and get rid of that fear. So I visualized that entity and it appeared to me as a terrifying woman moving around me: black hair, pale skin, white dress, like the ones you see in horror movies. So I thought that couldn't be real, it's my imagination. That entity didn't want to hurt me physically but I felt it was a threat and it scared me. But I continued with the visualization, and I did this: I visualized a yellow/white light of love emanating from my body so much that it "touched" this entity. After about ten seconds, the entity started to be affected by my light and it was purified and became a beautiful woman (still black hair, pale skin and white dress) that stopped moving and started looking me with passivity, dead silent, its face calm and serious. At this point I stopped feeling it as a threat, and I'm not sure of this but I felt a subtle feeling of positivity coming from it towards me.

Nothing "strange" has ever happened in that room before that event, even when I went there at night. It's a one-time event.

Is this legit or not? If it is legit, why it behaved like that after it was purified? I've felt a similar unjustified fear, related to some presence in the darkness, various times in my life, but I've always thought it was in my mind, like a childish fear of the darkness, of the unknown.

I'm confused, because sometimes I'm able to read minds intuitively, like if I'm with a person and I'm attuned with him/her sometimes I just know the next thing he/she is going to say with high accuracy, or I istantly "receive" a thought that is not mine without being able to pinpoint where it comes from. And sometimes I'm also able to just know other people's feelings, but I don't know if it's just a trained ability to read body language.

Thank you!

@Superfluo Its so hard to know. Anything I could say would be speculation but I will attempt to speculate :)

You might be a clairvoyant. Entities will sometimes like to do things to make clairvoyants feel fear so they can feed off it. That could be what happened.

I personally believe that all physical and non-physical beings are on a path of eternal evolution. Some have varying amounts of darkness and light. Regardless of where they are at on the spectrum, love and beauty are the Great Attractors that draw all to it eventually.

To catagorize all beings and spirits as totally black or white, with no spectrum of grey, is a mistake imo. I think the entity in your case might have been a low vibrational being whose vibration you raised some by projecting love.

This may not be the case with you per se but many clairvoyants are loving but lack internal power. If you feel that part of your path is to increase your internal power/strength, I would suggest reading my post about raising inner strength occult style on this forum and making it a part of your practice. Inner strength is the best protection from outside attacks and clairvoyants seem to get a lot of attacks.

Edited by Matt8800

@Matt8800

Thank you for your response. I'll read your post! When you say internal power, do you refer only to mental power? And could it be also related to willpower energy usually associated to the third chakra?

Edited by Superfluo

Been on the healing journey for 5 committed years: traumas, deep wounds, negative beliefs, emotional blockages, internal fragmentation, blocked chakras, tight muscles, deep tensions, dysfunctional relationship dynamics. --> Check out my posts for info on how to heal:

https://www.actualized.org/forum/topic/82579-what-causes-anhedonia-how-can-it-be-cured/?page=2#comment-1167003

18 hours ago, Superfluo said:

@Matt8800

Thank you for your response. I'll read your post! When you say internal power, do you refer only to mental power? And could it be also related to willpower energy usually associated to the third chakra?

@Superfluo It is power in your heart and power in your mind. It makes you feel like you are invincible. Nothing can break or bend you.

@Matt8800

Okay, I think I got it. Thank you!

Been on the healing journey for 5 committed years: traumas, deep wounds, negative beliefs, emotional blockages, internal fragmentation, blocked chakras, tight muscles, deep tensions, dysfunctional relationship dynamics. --> Check out my posts for info on how to heal:

https://www.actualized.org/forum/topic/82579-what-causes-anhedonia-how-can-it-be-cured/?page=2#comment-1167003

15 hours ago, Keyhole said:

These Gods and Goddesses come of their own accord, depending on what a person's path is.  Be careful about peddling off these archetypes on people who may or may not have a natural connection to them, that should be between the archetype and the person.

@Keyhole Agreed. That is between them and the deities. It should be a good match.

@Matt8800 Question about absorption technique laid out in John Kreiter's book:  When he talks about gobbling down energy and making it your own:

1. How do we even know energy coming at us so we can act on it?

2. What does he exactly mean by the "predatory stance"? What is it exactly?

Could you elaborate on this whole technique? Thank you Matt.

15 hours ago, Merkabah said:

@Matt8800 Question about absorption technique laid out in John Kreiter's book:  When he talks about gobbling down energy and making it your own:

1. How do we even know energy coming at us so we can act on it?

2. What does he exactly mean by the "predatory stance"? What is it exactly?

Could you elaborate on this whole technique? Thank you Matt.

@Merkabah Good questions

1. If you dont feel negative energy, its not a problem. If it is a problem, you will feel it. If you feel it, it doesnt necessarily mean there it is caused by a parasitic entity but it is putting out psychic energy that can attract them. Its like a fisherman putting chum in the water to attract bigger fish.

2. Read my post on Building Inner Strength - Occult style and try that. After you build massive amounts of inner strength/power, remember that feeling so you can summon it again in the future. Imagine being a lion that is about ready to devour an animal that mistakenly thought it had a chance against a lion. Sit/stand and hold your head like you would imagine a predator would to summon your inner predator that is you.

Hy!

I got hypnotized by someone , without knowing that i was hypnotized . 

I do not remember anything.

i tried self-remembering hypnosis but that part of my memory is locked. I just remember just the starting.

I olso tried with someone that hypnotized me to remember, but it did not work. ( This i tried only once )

Do you know some method on how i can get some memories back ? Some memories that are "locked" In a way.

1 hour ago, ActualizedDavid said:

Hy!

I got hypnotized by someone , without knowing that i was hypnotized . 

I do not remember anything.

i tried self-remembering hypnosis but that part of my memory is locked. I just remember just the starting.

I olso tried with someone that hypnotized me to remember, but it did not work. ( This i tried only once )

Do you know some method on how i can get some memories back ? Some memories that are "locked" In a way.

@ActualizedDavid The only way I can think of is to be hypnotized again :)

1. What are your views on reincarnation , afterlife ?

2. Is there a devil ? I do not mean selfishness , i mean a devil ? https://youtu.be/2ZpRXQlkTYs

3. What are are the things that enlighten teachers do not share ?

4. How did you get into spirituality?

5. What was your background , religious wise.

6. Is there a Jesus, Shiva,isis, horus , satan ? 

https://youtu.be/HrVXMgLyrBI

Minute 3:10

Edited by ActualizedDavid

2 hours ago, ActualizedDavid said:

1. What are your views on reincarnation , afterlife ?

2. Is there a devil ? I do not mean selfishness , i mean a devil ? https://youtu.be/2ZpRXQlkTYs

3. What are are the things that enlighten teachers do not share ?

4. How did you get into spirituality?

5. What was your background , religious wise.

6. Is there a Jesus, Shiva,isis, horus , satan ? 

https://youtu.be/HrVXMgLyrBI

Minute 3:10

@ActualizedDavid 

1. I believe in reincarnation. I have read the studies by Ian Stevenson and the critiques but have not found an argument against that doesnt violate Occams Razor. 

2. No, that would imply that there is an opposite of the All/Source/Braham, which includes all dualities of good and evil. There are evil beings and good beings (relative to a human perspective) and beings all along the spectrum in between, just like people.

3. That enlightenment is not really as difficult as many think. The biggest thing that holds people back is their fear of letting the ego die and fully acknowledging what that means.

4. I had been obsessed with the nature of consciousness for sometime so I sought out some DMT to investigate my consciousness. I met my spirit guide and my life was radically changed forever in one night. That was 3.5 years ago and ive mediated every day since. I spent 1.5 years heavily studying and practicing buddhism. Then I studied and practiced yoga. I finally started studying the energetic traditions about a year ago and found my way to the Occult.

5. I was raised in a Christian cult. It turned me off but I had felt spirituality enough that I knew there was "something" out there. It was a long search to get where I am now (Im almost 50).

6. Yes, I believe so although Satan is not what Christians claim he is. He is a dark spirit that surprisingly works towards his devotees eventual evolution to the light. This was a surprise to me considering my Christian background. Satan attracts people that get off on darkness and thats not my thing however.

Edited by Matt8800

1 hour ago, Aaron p said:

It's interesting to ponder what a "spirit" is

@Aaron p Yes, it is interesting but its also interesting to ponder what matter is. If you go far enough down, matter is not made of anything material.

I suspect that consciousness "pools" together in individuated packets of consciousness similar to the way hydrogen pools together through gravity and finally ignites to form a star.

1.When you say that we are born for a specific reason, you mean for evolve spirituality in a way or career wise?

2. What is life ? ( Your take on it )

3. Why do people get possed by dark spirit's?

4. Why non-dual teacher do not bring up occult stuff ? Just because is a distraction ?

5. What is selling your soul means?

6. As you see here https://youtu.be/HrVXMgLyrBI who really was Jesus ? Just another enlighten guy ?

7. https://youtu.be/jZwsOiLyUv0 sometimes at night i lisen to this reiki. And sometimess i start feeling my body with joy and love , all the lights around me are brighter , i fell some kind of extazy , some helling .time stops in a way, I look at my hands and or in the mirror and i fell my body vibrating with joy and love.   Is that an Angle that is doing that ?

8. What's wrong with cults ? I mean in the last year i was kinda asked to join 4 cults . Adventist Christianity, Freemasons, one grup that study witchcraft , and one grup that study some kind of satanism. But to be honest i do not know what's so wrong about them . I'm alone and i feel like talking with people about this stuff , and every time that someone asked me to join i got afraid and i said no. What no join a cult ? 

Thank you Matt !!

Edited by ActualizedDavid

5 hours ago, ActualizedDavid said:

1.When you say that we are born for a specific reason, you mean for evolve spirituality in a way or career wise?

2. What is life ? ( Your take on it )

3. Why do people get possed by dark spirit's?

4. Why non-dual teacher do not bring up occult stuff ? Just because is a distraction ?

5. What is selling your soul means?

6. As you see here https://youtu.be/HrVXMgLyrBI who really was Jesus ? Just another enlighten guy ?

7. https://youtu.be/jZwsOiLyUv0 sometimes at night i lisen to this reiki. And sometimess i start feeling my body with joy and love , all the lights around me are brighter , i fell some kind of extazy , some helling .time stops in a way, I look at my hands and or in the mirror and i fell my body vibrating with joy and love.   Is that an Angle that is doing that ?

8. What's wrong with cults ? I mean in the last year i was kinda asked to join 4 cults . Adventist Christianity, Freemasons, one grup that study witchcraft , and one grup that study some kind of satanism. But to be honest i do not know what's so wrong about them . I'm alone and i feel like talking with people about this stuff , and every time that someone asked me to join i got afraid and i said no. What no join a cult ? 

Thank you Matt !!

@ActualizedDavid

1. I believe we were meant to come to this incarnation to evolve spiritually. Careers, while necessary, are irrelevant to our real purpose.

2. One mode of evolution of consciousness.

3. The people are weak and vulnerable or they allow dark spirits to possess them. Internally strong people with guiding values of love and beauty dont get possessed.

4. The occult is a non-dual tradition that works with energy. Most eastern traditions tend to claim that their particular path is the best and only path. They all have their own form of dogma BUT they all have something valuable to contribute. The other consideration is gurus arent going to be excited about telling their devotees how to get powers they themselves dont have. Many gurus maintain a strict relationship of superiority with their devotees as a method of control. 

5. Its not possible to sell our soul for eternity but some people do make deals for this particular incarnation with spirits, dark or otherwise. They may think the "deal" is forever but that is a lack of understanding.

6. Yes, he was just another enlightened mystic. Kabbalists generally accept that Jesus was one of them, and most likely was. Kabbalists have powerful magic which would explain the miracles. 

7. I heard a Reiki master say once that the most powerful force in healing is gratitude. I use the power of gratitude for purification and raising vibration so I can work with other energies. I have a post on this site about Building Inner Strength - Occult style that I would highly recommend making a regular part of ones practice. It fills one with gratitude and then transforms that gratitude into high vibrational inner strength.

8. The problem with cults is not the belief - most religions have ridiculous beliefs. The problem is the ego of the leader. Never abdicate your authority as the master of your soul and destiny. If anyone tries to control you, leave and dont look back. Regarding the groups in general, some are higher vibrational than others. Satanists, for example, are low vibration because they embrace low vibration energies and mostly ignore higher vibration energies. It can be difficult to find any group that strikes a healthy balance between love and strength/power, which is why I stay away from spiritual groups.

Edited by Matt8800

6 minutes ago, Danioover9000 said:

Hi! Could you elaborate on what a nexus is?

@Danioover9000 Im not sure, Ive never heard of it. What context are you familiar with the term?

1 hour ago, Matt8800 said:

@Danioover9000 Im not sure, Ive never heard of it. What context are you familiar with the term?

For example, a nexus is considered a place of power where spirits gather. If you were doing say a cursing ritual in the middle of a graveyard. Apparently the graveyard is considered a location of power of some kind to draw those spirits in.

Another example is veneration worship were your alter is considered a location of power for whatever you're worshipping. The area you're making sacred is considered a nexus.

I've heard this term nexus used by other occultists when they're refering to a powerful location that overtime spirits gather often. A nexus is also formed naturally, supernaturally or artificially.

For example of an artificially created nexus is like a war zone were lots of people died, centuries later after real estate development, houses were created. Then a few of those houses experience Poltergeists.

What are your thoughts on this?

6 minutes ago, Danioover9000 said:

For example, a nexus is considered a place of power where spirits gather. If you were doing say a cursing ritual in the middle of a graveyard. Apparently the graveyard is considered a location of power of some kind to draw those spirits in.

Another example is veneration worship were your alter is considered a location of power for whatever you're worshipping. The area you're making sacred is considered a nexus.

I've heard this term nexus used by other occultists when they're refering to a powerful location that overtime spirits gather often. A nexus is also formed naturally, supernaturally or artificially.

For example of an artificially created nexus is like a war zone were lots of people died, centuries later after real estate development, houses were created. Then a few of those houses experience Poltergeists.

What are your thoughts on this?

@Danioover9000 Yes, I absolutely believe in some places being power hot spots - sometimes negative and sometimes positive. 

10 minutes ago, Matt8800 said:

@Danioover9000 Yes, I absolutely believe in some places being power hot spots - sometimes negative and sometimes positive. 

Yes that's what I meant. Could you elaborate more on those places that spirits gather in?