Matt8800

Ask an Occultist (divination,talking to spirits, siddhis, etc)

604 posts in this topic

43 minutes ago, SirVladimir said:

@Matt8800 If it's been answered already, say the word and I'll go search.

Have you been able to communicate with animals? 

No more than any other person that is highly in tune with their pets BUT there does seem to be something there.

42 minutes ago, whoareyou said:

I have done a lot of psychedelics, a lot. I asked you specifically, if you have done 5-MEO DMT, as no other psychedelics pales in comparison. Have you smoked 5-MEO DMT, how many times, and have you had full breakthrough experiences with 5-MEO DMT? Please answer this specifically.

So regarding the success of summoning spirits, you are basically referring to the principles of the law of attraction - you essentially you are manifesting it? 

@whoareyou Although I have attempted to acquire 5MEO, I never have. If you are stating that someone can only know truth by experiencing 5MEO, I would consider that cognitive dissonance. What that would really mean is that if someone has not taken 5meo but they agree with you, than they know the truth. If they have not taken 5meo and does not agree with your opinions, they obviously dont know the truth because they havent tried 5meo. If someone has taken 5meo, but disagrees with your opinions, that would further complicate that theory. (I think that it is safe to assume that there are probably people on this planet that have taken 5meo AND disagree with you).

Truthfully, I have no idea what is going on when spirits show up. When I wake up the next morning, my first thought is "WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT!?!?" I consider that I may be delusional but our direct experience is all we have to go on.

Edited by Matt8800

5 minutes ago, Matt8800 said:

@whoareyou Although I have attempted to acquire 5MEO, I never have. If you are stating that someone can only know truth by experiencing 5MEO, I would consider that cognitive dissonance. What that would really mean is that if someone has not taken 5meo but they agree with you, than they know the truth. If they have not taken 5meo and does not agree with your opinions, they obviously dont know the truth because they havent tried 5meo.

Although I have done many other psychedelics such as N-DMT many times and have had intense breakthroughs on them, none of them come anywhere close to 5-MEO. It's in it's own category, and that has altered my perspective more than anything else, some others on this forum say the same thing. I never said that it's the only way to know ,but it is by far the most direct and effective way imo. I was curious if you have done, how it changed your perspective.

Truthfully, I have no idea what is going on when spirits show up. When I wake up the next morning, my first thought is "WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT!?!?" I consider that I may be delusional but our direct experience is all we have to go on.

This is what I am trying to get to you. It is more honest to say that you don't know, then to make things up about the nature of reality.

Paranormal exists - but how can you know for sure as for what it is that you experienced, to attach labels of "spirits", "souls", etc? It is a subjective experience - so you have to be careful to not delude yourself. 

8 minutes ago, whoareyou said:

Paranormal exists - but how can you know for sure as for what it is that you experienced, to attach labels of "spirits", "souls", etc? It is a subjective experience - so you have to be careful to not delude yourself. 

@whoareyou Maybe someone who has never had the direct experience should also take care in not deluding themselves about the experience ;)

Labels are just words to communicate the experience. There is no way to know for sure what they are but I would tend to listen to opinions of people that have had a lot of experiences in this matter rather than someone who can only speculate about other people's direct experiences. Is that a fair statement?

Edited by Matt8800

Truth is just actual.  It can't be denied when one has the direct experience.  Truth goes beyond logic and is simply actual before your eyes.  Sounds like the paranormal is the same way.  And we aren't talking about schizophrenia either.  That's not what this is.  I recall the weeks following each of my mystical experiences when my consciousness was still highly elevated there were several times when i thought i saw the paranomal.  I was tapped in.. But it was only for a second each time.  

I can sense by @Matt8800s passion (because i have the same passion since becoming transformed from a materialist and atheist...that he has had actual encounters with the paranormal.  Of course only he knows. :)

Which is precisely how it must be.

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

11 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

Truth is just actual.  It can't be denied when one has the direct experience.  Truth goes beyond logic and is simply actual before your eyes.  Sounds like the paranormal is the same way.  And we aren't talking about schizophrenia either.  That's not what this is.  I recall the weeks following each of my mystical experiences when my consciousness was still highly elevated there were several times when i thought i saw the paranomal.  But it was only for a second each time.  

I can sense by @Matt8800s passion (because i have the same passion since becoming transformed from a materialist and atheist...that he has had actual encounters with the paranormal.  Of course only he knows. :)

I went from believing I knew what was "true" to not knowing any more whats true. How does one define "true"?

We know placebos work. Are they "real" or are they just imagination? They are both :)

The objective is becoming less real to me all the time and the subjective is becoming more real.

I have a tendency to initially doubt my experiences when they way out there. This is obviously as out there as it gets. After it repeatedly happens, one has to consider maybe they are actually real. These experiences are what radical open mindedness can lead to lol

Edited by Matt8800

@Matt8800 Hey

I am experiencing a massive blockage regarding creativity and connecting myself to the Absolute and I would like to know if you can help me with some insight.

It is a pretty important problem to me because I always had the ability to do this and for 2 years now I am experiencing this blockage that makes my life very miserable and unspontaneous.

You said that there is something called in occult as "mistics". You said you are one yourself.
I am new to this subject.

The thing is that I can identify myself with the description of this word.

I always had mystical experiences throughout imagination. I always imagined stories in my head from as early as childhood and gathered many insights and things that I couldn't experience in real life through it.

In combination with music I was experiencing the power of the absolute and the power of creativity and there was insane amounts of spontaneity where characters in my imagination just started acting themselves out.

It was like I was transitioning to another reality. I was gathering information and became wiser through what was happening there.
(What was happening in my head was devoid of any trivial, "earthily" day-to-day, things. I always imagined characters and ways of life of a very high consciousness/frequency)

It was magical. It was meditation. It was actual Paradise for me. I didn't existed as the small i. I knew what I was actually, and it was a power that I cannot put into words, but experenced there fully.

Now I am very miserable and what I could do one day, I find that I cannot do it in the present because fear always comes up.

And I don't know why. Because in the past I wasn't afraid of it, of imagination, of the power it revealed to me, of the insane spontaneity and feeling of ecstatic joy.

Now I always block the spontaneity voluntarily because I can not bear the fear. I can not bear what comes after letting go. Even if it's joy to what I let myself go.

I just blocked myself out. I blocked myself from what I was naturally doing from the beginning of childhood.

I can not let myself go anymore. I can not enjoy the process.

The flow cannot come anymore because I block myself before it can begin, reveal itself.

I always remain in the "reality" now.
I can not make the "transition" anymore and let go into the imagination and music and the atmosphere and mystical power it creates.

The thing is, this also has impacted negatively my everyday life.
It's like I became retarded. 

My insights (which I have them everyday) turned into shit. There is not 100 flow, just 50 or less.

I cannot talk anymore with people like I used to (there was always some kind of a power. Now it's like everything that I say is always half heartedly and robotic).

There is apathy in me, there is doubt. It hugely affected my ability to say things. Write or speak.

Everytime there comes high frequency energy in me, it is always somehow blocked so as to not be fully expressed and experienced.

I am very miserable. Everything that I do is done like my spirit doesn't exist anymore.

I am always backing off somehow. Even if the energy is there and wants to come out.

I always back off. I always put a "Stop".

Do you know what this is? Sorry for the long post.

Edit: there is also no concentration. Distractions are everywhere and I can not center myself anymore. I can not feel only myself anymore and the power that comes with this concentration.

Edited by student

32 minutes ago, kieranperez said:

@Matt8800 how exactly do spirit guides and deities help you? What do they help you with exactly?

@kieranperezMy first conscious contact with my spirit guide happened the first time 3.5 yrs ago when I smoked DMT. It showed me that all suffering is an illusion, I needed to start meditating every day, beauty is all around but I many times just dont see it, love is the most important thing and I needed to live in the present moment. It has guided me since in helping me through the dark night, continual unfolding of insights, etc, etc. 

I had heard about the goddess Hekate and was increasingly drawn to her after some interesting synchronicities. I didnt understand what a god/goddess is in relation to the One/source/all/brahman. I decided to do a ritual for her last night and asked her what that relation was and why do people follow gods/goddesses like her.

here is the response I got:

After doing the ritual and called her into the room and then I smoked some dmt. Everything changed in a way that I had never experienced despite tons of dmt trips. First, she showed me her immense power and pinned me to the bed. I felt her over me and knew she could crush me without a thought. I told her I surrendered, which meant I was basically saying uncle and acknowledging her total dominance over me. Then she showed me an infinite void where all the physical and non-physical beings, gods, goddesses, demons, angels, etc were moving forward in eternal evolution. The infinite void represented the Source/Absolute/the All/Brahman. It was the duality contained in the non-duality. She told me that I can try to evolve on my own or I can get the assistance of beings that are far more evolved. She told me that she could, and wanted, to help me evolve in this life and beyond for my highest good. She told me that I am free to learn as much as I like from her and leave her mentor-ship any time I like if I choose. She was not jealous like the Christian idea of god, meaning I could get knowledge from other spiritual beings or gods if i chose. The word she gave me is "evolutionary mentor". Ive always been aggressive with getting information from other people that know things I dont know so this seems very attractive to me.

Am I delusional? I have no idea simply because it all still seems so weird but Im gong to explore this more. My significant other is a gifted clairvoyant. Im going to do the same ritual with her and see what she sees. My guess is that she is going to see something powerful. Im going to take this slow to make sure im not just looney-tunes lol.

Edited by Matt8800

@Matt8800 such an interesting story

The main thing I notice out of it is that, despite having spirit guides (whatever they are), it doesn’t mean that you can abdicate responsibility in your own life. You still need to develop. It just makes access to “the highest mentors” readily available but that doesn’t change the fact that you yourself have to change, take on responsibility, integrity, etc. 

If that is an accurate assessment, I admire that it sounds like you’re walking this path of the occult responsibily. Given how easily it can be abused. 

I also notice how grounded you are and that you are still a healthy non dogmatic skeptic and I really appreciate and admire that. Rather than creating cosmologies, it’s more of an honest reporting of what your experiences are. 

Edited by kieranperez

Does preserving and raising prana (also through celibacy) serve a useful and sometimes a necessary role since you are working with energy?

1 hour ago, Matt8800 said:

@whoareyou Maybe someone who has never had the direct experience should also take care in not deluding themselves about the experience ;)

Labels are just words to communicate the experience. There is no way to know for sure what they are but I would tend to listen to opinions of people that have had a lot of experiences in this matter rather than someone who can only speculate about other people's direct experiences. Is that a fair statement?

It's only a fair statement, if those people also are highly awakened.  Unfortunately like you said, majority of them do not transcend their egos.

You have to remember that even if those things that you mentioned would be true - they would still only be relatively true - because from a non-dual perspective, it's all you, it's all just God playing with itself. (So those entities, spirits, etc that you view as "other" is all you anyways).

Labels do matter, because a lot of them keep people stuck from having a non-dual realization.

1 hour ago, student said:

@Matt8800 Hey

I am experiencing a massive blockage regarding creativity and connecting myself to the Absolute and I would like to know if you can help me with some insight.

It is a pretty important problem to me because I always had the ability to do this and for 2 years now I am experiencing this blockage that makes my life very miserable and unspontaneous.

You said that there is something called in occult as "mistics". You said you are one yourself.
I am new to this subject.

The thing is that I can identify myself with the description of this word.

I always had mystical experiences throughout imagination. I always imagined stories in my head from as early as childhood and gathered many insights and things that I couldn't experience in real life through it.

Do you know what this is? Sorry for the long post.

Edit: there is also no concentration. Distractions are everywhere and I can not center myself anymore. I can not feel only myself anymore and the power that comes with this concentration.

@student Sounds like a classic ego backlash. When you are doing things that will cause you to see through the illusion of the ego, the ego will take defensive measures to ensure its survival. When the ego is being dissolved, it may feel like death. If you are identified with the ego, and the ego is dying, fear is a result.

Embrace the fear. Walk straight towards the fear with courage. Let your ego die. If you accept your own death, what is there to fear? Accept your own death. Realize "you" dont matter and accept that - be OK with that. When you awaken, you will realize literally nothing matters. At first, this may lead to dread. Accept it and live in the present moment.

You will only be able to get through this if you concentrate the mind. This is required to see through the ego and deconstruct it. Fear is one of the biggest things that keeps people from enlightenment because it wont let their ego die.

When you make it to the other side, it will open up to complete freedom. It will feel like a huge weight has been lifted off your shoulders. Your focus will go from thoughts, concepts and fears of the past and future to living in a state of hyper-awareness of the flowing present moment. The present moment is the only place true beauty, love and truth exist.

I just posted a thread on how to raise inner strength in the same forum section as this. Read that and make it a part of your regular practice. Transmute the gratitude into strength and courage. Courage is the ability to do something even though you have fear - it is not the absence of fear.

Daily meditation is required to make it through this.

Study the Yoga Sutras of Patanjali with commentary by Swami Satchidananda. Make it your bible until you master it. If you do that, you will make it to the other side :)

Edited by Matt8800

55 minutes ago, kieranperez said:

@Matt8800 such an interesting story

The main thing I notice out of it is that, despite having spirit guides (whatever they are), it doesn’t mean that you can abdicate responsibility in your own life. You still need to develop. It just makes access to “the highest mentors” readily available but that doesn’t change the fact that you yourself have to change, take on responsibility, integrity, etc. 

If that is an accurate assessment, I admire that it sounds like you’re walking this path of the occult responsibily. Given how easily it can be abused. 

I also notice how grounded you are and that you are still a healthy non dogmatic skeptic and I really appreciate and admire that. Rather than creating cosmologies, it’s more of an honest reporting of what your experiences are. 

Thats right...we should never abdicate the responsibility of our own path and evolution. Devotees of gurus should learn that too :)

Just now, Matt8800 said:

Thats right...we should never abdicate the responsibility of our own path and evolution. Devotees of gurus should learn that too :)

Amen brother. Amen.

16 minutes ago, whoareyou said:

It's only a fair statement, if those people also are highly awakened.  Unfortunately like you said, majority of them do not transcend their egos.

You have to remember that even if those things that you mentioned would be true - they would still only be relatively true - because from a non-dual perspective, it's all you, it's all just God playing with itself. (So those entities, spirits, etc that you view as "other" is all you anyways).

Labels do matter, because a lot of them keep people stuck from having a non-dual realization.

@whoareyou True but irrelevant because EVERYTHING is only relatively true.

That fact that you are typing on your keyboard is only relatively true. So then, are you really typing on your keyboard? 

Edited by Matt8800

57 minutes ago, kieranperez said:

Does preserving and raising prana (also through celibacy) serve a useful and sometimes a necessary role since you are working with energy?

@kieranperez Definitely. What one can do is limited by a few things, raising energy being one of them.

Celibacy can raise energy but I would rather raise energy other ways lol

10 minutes ago, Matt8800 said:

@whoareyou True but irrelevant because EVERYTHING is only relatively true.

That fact that you are typing on your keyboard is only relatively true. So then, are you really typing on your keyboard?

Not everything is, there is absolute truth as well. The absolute is the radical non-duality that I am talking about, and so does Leo in his videos for example.

Edited by whoareyou

24 minutes ago, whoareyou said:

Not everything is, there is absolute truth as well. The absolute is the radical non-duality that I am talking about, and so does Leo in his videos for example.

A highly evolved person, with the help of meditation and psychedelics, can get a glimpse of a corner of the tip of  infinite iceberg of the absolute truth but nobody will see or understand THE Absolute Truth. Its like the blind men feeling an elephant and trying to describe it. You might feel the hair on the tail but that is not the truth of the elephant.

Regardless of what the absolute truth is, are you typing on your keyboard? Me talking about the relative truth of you typing on your keyboard is no different than you saying communication with spirits is relative truth. Its true but changes nothing. You're still typing on a keyboard and I still communicate with spirits.

You assume that duality only exists in the physical realm. That is why you dont mention the relativity of your mundane existence yet bring up that my experiences of non-physical realms of just being relative.

Whatever the reality is of gods and goddesses, I dont think they even know THE absolute truth.

Edited by Matt8800

A highly evolved person, with the help of meditation and psychedelics, can get a glimpse of a corner of the tip of  infinite iceberg of the absolute truth but nobody will see or understand THE Absolute Truth. Its like the blind men feeling an elephant and trying to describe it. You might feel the hair on the tail but that is not the truth of the elephant.

Regardless of what the absolute truth is, are you typing on your keyboard? Me talking about the relative truth of you typing on your keyboard is no different than you saying communication with spirits is relative truth. Its true but changes nothing. You're still typing on a keyboard and I still communicate with spirits.

Your assumption that duality only exists in the physical realm is just an assumption. 

My point was nuanced here, you don't seem to get it. Weather I am typing on keyboard or not, is irrelevant here. It's not an assumption - there just is no reason for me to assume that it does, until I directly verify it. And even it does, it is only relatively true, because at the end of the day it's all you. (there is no "other" from absolute perspective)