Matt8800

Ask an Occultist (divination,talking to spirits, siddhis, etc)

604 posts in this topic

@Matt8800 I can't believe no one's asked you yet: how do you get a hot witch girlfriend? ;)

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

13 hours ago, Matt8800 said:

@The Blind Sage I dont know but the real magick is how you can transform yourself using transmutation of the elements. You can add/subtract attributes of yourself.

It gives you the power to create yourself into whatever you will yourself to be. That is REAL power.

What a typical mystic answer....I need to ask a clairvoyant :P 

On a serious note, yeah you're right. After all, even some yogic process is said to be based on the purification of the elements (buta shuddhi etc) 

Any tips for cleansing a room or flat? Also how to remove anything you think is feeding on energy from the root chakra?

37 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

@Matt8800 I can't believe no one's asked you yet: how do you get a hot witch girlfriend? ;)

Answer to that is easy. Gotta be a Magic Man. See Heart song for context. 

4 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Yeah tell us how to manipulate a fiesty Wilf already ?

Could you kindly provide some insight on my experience please. 

I want to know why I'm seeing these malevolent spirits. Also any insights on the close eye visuals of the aliens? I personally believe they made our bodies, BUT we are not these bodies or minds that limit us. The images were logo like. A symbol of "you are my creation".

Thank you

15 hours ago, Yoshy said:

hi i had a few paranormal experience in my life witch im eager to understand  . 

_ a black shape oppressing my body during sleep paralysis 

I've encountered those, so have a lot of others. I've seen them personally during an OBE and not during a paralysis.
Are most often reported to show up during a paralysis but you can see them during an OBE, walking around.

I have a few things on mind about them and the paralysis:

-They show up during paralysis to use your frozen /helpless position to instill fear into you, trough it they siphon your ass . Fear seems to be crucial for this to happen. It is like your fear response establishes the link/permission to do the siphoning.

-Another theory of mine is that they initiate the paralysis to pull you back to consciousness, so you can spot them, get afraid and give them the permission to siphon your ass.

-They want to appear tall, scary and malevolent. They can change shapes too, move in weird ways, shift between 2D shadow and 3D noise projection. They 'll do anything to get your ass scared. Are telepathic and are pretty good at sensing you.

-But what they really are is pranksters, its a level of consciousness of a 13 years old kid doing pranks. If you notice it they get mad or ashamed. They are telepathic, or in soeme weird way empathic, point is they know that you know. Try to see what they really are. It will make  them look like hilarious tryhards. No fear= no energy for them. They go elsewhere.

-Its always a good Idea when you are in these states (OBE) to become fully playful ,not serious and have fun. Just tell them a joke, mess around with them. Tell them that their hat is off, or their eyes change color.

That's my experience.

1200px-Shadowman-3.jpg

Edited by Yog

12 hours ago, herghly said:

If we are to see a psychic what are the signs he / she is real?

Thats a great question and not totally sure how to answer that. If it were me, I would read the reviews on yelp, social media, etc.

13 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

@Leo Gura Luckily, I have one...and she also happens to be pretty talented herself, which makes things very interesting lol :) Amazing things can be done when two people can combine complimentary abilities.

I would do a form of love magick. Ive never done it but people swear it works so well, its freaky. Ive heard quite a few people talk about how they have casted love spells to "make" other people love them but they say it always ends up not working they way they intended. They say they end up getting together with the person and then sometimes discover incompatibilities. Of course, the spell should take into account that the person should be a good match for them and then this wouldnt be an issue.

I think the right approach would be create a love talisman that puts out a "beacon" that gets the unconscious attention of someone (or conscious attention if they are super talented) that is going to be a good match according to ones description. The beacon should be charged with the intention that once the beacon has locked onto its target as described, it creates an opportunity to meet that person. If the talisman is a pentagram necklace, it could be decided that the target would notice the necklace and that would lead to an opportunity to talk. The necklace could be designed to powerfully pull their attention to it. When they notice it, they are filled with an initial fascination/attraction and an overwhelming compulsion to compliment or comment on the necklace to open the door.  Pentagrams are spiritual symbols in many traditions.

Witchcraft has a ton of great spells for this that can be found online. The spells can be creatively modified by creating your specific intentions by speaking it, writing it down, etc, charging your energy with the intentions and then infusing the energy into the talisman.

The power of the talisman is determined by the intensity of the emotion and intention its charged with. Ritual is a good method of turning the dial up on intensity. Also. allow the desire to build to the point where it would be a very unhealthy attachment if you kept it. Feel intense desire..build it, build it (rocking back and forth and shamanic breathing is a good way to build)...and then release it and blow it with your breath into the talisman or onto the astral realm to go to work. Command your desire to actualize. As you blow it out, the level of internal desire is released back to a healthy, detached level.

Edited by Matt8800

8 hours ago, SunnyNewDay said:

Any tips for cleansing a room or flat? Also how to remove anything you think is feeding on energy from the root chakra?

Yes, I would do a simple banishing/cleansing ritual and a simple protection ritual from spiritual entities/energies. If you search online and add the word witchcraft, you can find some great resources.

@Matt8800

Would you say that magick creates karma. Some that we might not be even be aware of.
Thence the avoidance of the occult by yogis. Or by other spiritual traditions. The ones that work towards dissolving it.

Edited by Yog

3 hours ago, vvv2k12 said:

Could you kindly provide some insight on my experience please. 

I want to know why I'm seeing these malevolent spirits. Also any insights on the close eye visuals of the aliens? I personally believe they made our bodies, BUT we are not these bodies or minds that limit us. The images were logo like. A symbol of "you are my creation".

Thank you

I would recommend digging into John Kreiter's books. He covers this stuff from so many angles. He also has a book about psychic vampirism that you can direct towards malevolent spirits. His book Magnus Opus talks about how to raise energy and many other things. If you turn the tables on them and start feeding off them, they dont like that and will usually leave you alone. That way, you can also use it to gather up energy for yourself. If you use a protection barrier, you have to expend energy to do that which is why I like going on the offensive.

Dark spirits love fear and doubt. They will stay away from gratitude and courage.

23 minutes ago, Yog said:

I've encountered those, so have a lot of others. I've seen them personally during an OBE and not during a paralysis.
Are most often reported to show up during a paralysis but you can see them during an OBE, walking around.

I have a few things on mind about them and the paralysis:

-They show up during paralysis to use your frozen /helpless position to instill fear into you, and trough it they siphon your ass out. The emotion of fear seems to be crucial for this to happen. It is like your fear response establishes the link/permission to do it.

-Another theory of mine is that they initiate the paralysis to pull you back to consciousness, so than you can spot them, get afraid and give them the permission to siphon your ass.

-They want to appear tall, scary and malevolent. They can change shapes too, move in weird ways, shift between 2D shadow and 3D noise projection. They 'll do anything to get your ass scared. Are telepathic and are pretty good at sensing you.

-But what they really are is pranksters, its a level of consciousness of a 13 years old kid doing pranks. If you notice it they get mad or ashamed.

-The fact that you are not afraid and on top of that can also see trough them. Makes them look like hilarious tryhards. No fear= no energy for them.
Try to see what they really are.

-Its always a good Idea when you are in these states to become fully playful ,not serious and have fun. Just tell them a joke, mess around with them.

That's my experience.

1200px-Shadowman-3.jpg

Exactly. Im pasting what I just wrote to someone else because it is perfect for this:

- I would recommend digging into John Kreiter's books. He covers this stuff from so many angles. He also has a book about psychic vampirism that you can direct towards malevolent spirits. His book Magnus Opus talks about how to raise energy and many other things. If you turn the tables on them and start feeding off them, they dont like that and will usually leave you alone. That way, you can also use it to gather up energy for yourself. If you use a protection barrier, you have to expend energy to do that which is why I like going on the offensive.

Dark spirits love fear and doubt. They will stay away from gratitude and courage.

@Matt8800 Have you ever practiced on psychedelics? Could they boost up various exercises?

9 minutes ago, Yog said:

@Matt8800

Would you say that magick creates karma. Some that we might not be even be aware of.
Thence the avoidance of the occult by yogis. Or by other spiritual traditions.

@Yog Yogis dont avoid occult powers; they just tell their devotees to avoid them. 

In Yoga, Tantra is basically the Indian version of the occult. They learn tantric powers from Tantrikas. 

The gurus learn these powers so they can attract devotees enamored by their powers. Then they tell their devotees to avoid the powers so the guru is always in a superior position.

If you watch the annual spiritual gathering at Kumbh Mela, the gurus line up and try to show off their powers and compete with each other to attract followers in many times very unevolved ways. Its all about ego. They say they have totally dissolved their ego but I call bullshit.

Edited by Matt8800

5 minutes ago, Ero said:

@Matt8800How do you weed through the bullshit in an efficient manner? 

@ero For me, I ask my spirit guide/inner guru to give me wisdom and direction. Strike a balance of skepticism and open mindedness.

6 minutes ago, SirVladimir said:

@Matt8800 Have you ever practiced on psychedelics? Could they boost up various exercises?

@SirVladimir Yes, i consider psychedelics sacred and holy.

If I need to raise massive amounts of power or talk directly to spirits, I combine psychedelics and concentration meditation to get myself in the sweet spot. 

@Matt8800  I would greatly appreciate if you gave me some pointers on those :

1) What happens exactly when you take a psychedelic ? Are you possessed by the spirit of the plant ? If the substance is synthetic (such as LSD), are you possessed by the spirit molecule ?

2) What do you think about Teal Swan's frequency painting and how would you use them ?

thanks !

13 minutes ago, Lynnel said:

@Matt8800  I would greatly appreciate if you gave me some pointers on those :

1) What happens exactly when you take a psychedelic ? Are you possessed by the spirit of the plant ? If the substance is synthetic (such as LSD), are you possessed by the spirit molecule ?

2) What do you think about Teal Swan's frequency painting and how would you use them ?

thanks !

1. It depends on your intention but the psychedelics raises your ability to actualize your intention. I combine the psychedelics with concentration meditation. Once I feel "the shift", I can then turn to doing whatever magick im trying to do, whether internal alchemy of raising more love, gratitude, joy, etc, summoning and talking to spirits, charging and/or programming the spirits I have made, etc.

2. Ive never been drawn to Teal Swan so Im not familiar with her work.

@Matt8800 can you explain how exactly you visualize,put energy into things and make things happen?..i can feel and draw energy through my spine so mybe i could do these things...

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

You have all the weapons you need 

Now fight.