Matt8800

Ask an Occultist (divination,talking to spirits, siddhis, etc)

604 posts in this topic

@Matt8800 . I was reading manifest wealth and prosperity with thought forms and servitors. Is it possible to create a servitor if i dont have any prior experience with magick? And i would also like to know when doing magick whether you have to follow certain food diets or not and any tips on how to increase mental power and will power.

I will be waiting here, For your silence to break, For your soul to shake,              For your love to wake! Rumi

7 hours ago, Wlangr said:

The bhagavad gita is an interesting case as the war is a myth. It is about the spiritual seekers journey inward as the divine (krishna) guides and instructs the soul/individual (arjuna) to face his mind ( the battlefield). Thats how  I interpret it, but got your point across and will contemplate on it. 

@Wlangr That is an opinion....and I disagree with that to some degree. It could be interpreted in the way you state but I dont think it is limited to that.

I think one meaning is do not let your life be dictated by societies' moralization. YOU decide your action - not by checking to see if it fits others' expectations but being mindful of your intent as to WHY you do it.

For an extreme example - Should one take the life of another? Usually not but there are exceptions when it may be reasonable and necessary. If an action is reasonable and necessary, guilt and regret are unnecessary and one's purity is unaffected. 

Edited by Matt8800

37 minutes ago, Mikael89 said:

@Matt8800 When there is evidence which is actually possible to read for a normal human then we can talk.

"Jfiekffopf fkeoeufbnf dlspeiei fkfnwoeikd fldldidnfl eeie738393616484961 is proof for pink unicorns."

No, it doesn't work like that.

It’s interesting how much you project your own self resentment onto others in your arrogant closed minded ways. 

Theres is an incredulous amount of documented data for the paranormal. I had a coworker was insanely clairvoyant and doesn’t even meditate or anything. 

If you wanna deny the documented scientific data go ahead, but that has everything to do with you and not with the data. 

45 minutes ago, zeroISinfinity said:

@Matt8800 In proccess of creating first servitor.Should be small so it doesn't drain energy. How much time until it appears? 

Should I Give him name? 

Really doing this Just out of fun. 

Yesterday had done my first magick Meditation. May say it slowly brings You back keep involved with life after some sort of Pure dettachment You end up with Zen concentration practises. 

@zeroISinfinity Be careful, making them improperly can be somewhat dangerous.

Read and study some books on them before you attempt.

46 minutes ago, Mikael89 said:

@Matt8800 When there is evidence which is actually possible to read for a normal human then we can talk.

"Jfiekffopf fkeoeufbnf dlspeiei fkfnwoeikd fldldidnfl eeie738393616484961 is proof for pink unicorns."

No, it doesn't work like that.

@Mikael89 "Normal" or average humans do not/cannot read and understand scientific studies. Not just those scientific studies....just about any scientific study are too complicated for the average person with the average education. 

Usually, they need someone to break it down for them so they can understand. Unfortunately, many times they are at the mercy of the bias of the interpreter. This is why its important for the truth seeker to be able to read them themselves, assuming they have the intellectual capacity.

Edited by Matt8800

28 minutes ago, Harikrishnan said:

@Matt8800 . I was reading manifest wealth and prosperity with thought forms and servitors. Is it possible to create a servitor if i dont have any prior experience with magick? And i would also like to know when doing magick whether you have to follow certain food diets or not and any tips on how to increase mental power and will power.

@Harikrishnan Yes, but ones power is increased if they can concentrate their mind well. 

If you want to know how to increase power, I would recommend John Kreiter's book Magnum Opus.

1 minute ago, kieranperez said:

@Matt8800 can you explain what you mean precisely when you say “power”?

I generally mean the same thing as chi or prana. There are methods in many traditions that teach how to raise it...some more than others.

5 minutes ago, Matt8800 said:

I generally mean the same thing as chi or prana. There are methods in many traditions that teach how to raise it...some more than others.

So occult is a basically, as you see it and based on your own practice, a more direct way to raise prank/chi/energy and then manipulate it to be more effective it is whatever it is you wish to do or manifest in the world? As opposed to pure meditative yoga (I imagine they’re complimentary rather than separate)? 

As far as the highest siddhis such as levitation, manifestation, the whole walking on water deal (I know people who have met such yogis and tantrums who’ve done at least 2 of those), do you think that’s still in the same ball park in terms of the kind of occult/siddhis you’re talking about? As I noticed you made distinctions between types of occultists. Same goes for you know, 3rd eye capabilities.

Also... as far as smaller siddhis and occult abilities like manifesting spirit guides... what use it? I don’t mean that in a cynical but rather a curious one. What does that do in terms of how it helps you? How does that help you in everyday life? What does that stuff do for you practice. If you manifest a spirit guide, how do they help you? Do you set an intention for what they are to help you with?

1 hour ago, kieranperez said:

So occult is a basically, as you see it and based on your own practice, a more direct way to raise prank/chi/energy and then manipulate it to be more effective it is whatever it is you wish to do or manifest in the world? As opposed to pure meditative yoga (I imagine they’re complimentary rather than separate)? 

As far as the highest siddhis such as levitation, manifestation, the whole walking on water deal (I know people who have met such yogis and tantrums who’ve done at least 2 of those), do you think that’s still in the same ball park in terms of the kind of occult/siddhis you’re talking about? As I noticed you made distinctions between types of occultists. Same goes for you know, 3rd eye capabilities.

Also... as far as smaller siddhis and occult abilities like manifesting spirit guides... what use it? I don’t mean that in a cynical but rather a curious one. What does that do in terms of how it helps you? How does that help you in everyday life? What does that stuff do for you practice. If you manifest a spirit guide, how do they help you? Do you set an intention for what they are to help you with?

Since the occult incorporates not only the breadth of greek, egyptian and jewish mysticism but also asian energetic traditions and energetic sects of buddhism and yoga, I believe it is the most complete system for working with energy.

I dont know where the limit of the abilities are. After what I have experienced over the last year or so, I wouldnt even begin to speculate. I am open to just about anything at this point.

I have one spirit that I created whose purpose is to gather up chi and feed it to me when I meditate in a certain way. When I do, the energy that flows through me makes my head and body feel like it is buzzing, churning and pulsating. I experience a massive difference in energy.

I am in the process of creating another spirit that is designed to stop people that intend malice towards me or my property through manipulating thoughts, emotions, mental health and feelings. Ive programmed him to be able to move objects but have not seen him do that yet. I have a current life situation that someone is trying to take my money that I have saved for retirement that I am going to set him loose on. He is so powerful that he showed up and asked to channel through my fiance (VERY weird experience). Hes got a muscular, reddish humanoid body with a bulls head and horns. He's chomping at the bit to be let loose. We'll see how he does but I would definitely not want to be on the receiving end of that. My bet is that my property will be untouched in the end.

My spirit guide shows me what to do next at different junctions of my spiritual path. It has been invaluable to me and my evolution. It would not have happened otherwise.

Edited by Matt8800

A relevant resource on the occult. For discord users. Feels proper to place it here.

Its a large community with a diverse range of channels and discussions.
Also has a huge book library and .... challenges.

It looks very legit. Got a couple of good books from it too.

Its a post for educational reasons and not for promotion.

https://discord.gg/Zzgy8TQ

Edited by Yog

28 minutes ago, kieranperez said:

@Matt8800 is this spiri my guide something you see visually?

@kieranperez Im a natural mystic so I dont have psychic sight. Its a telepathic communication that is similar to a knowing. Its hard to explain.

I asked my guide once how I knew it was really communicating with me or it was just me making it up. The response was to judge the tree by the fruit on it. It said to watch how the communication plays out in my life and I will know.

My fiance sees spirits because she is a gifted clairvoyant but cant summon and command like I can. When she summons on her own, not a whole lot happens. When I do it, it can be very dramatic. If I need to talk to the spirits or they want to talk to me, she channels them. We work together with our talents and it works well.

Edited by Matt8800

9 minutes ago, Matt8800 said:

@kieranperez Im a natural mystic so I dont have psychic sight. Its a telepathic communication that is similar to a knowing. Its hard to explain.

My fiance sees spirits because she is a gifted clairvoyant but cant summon and command like I can. We work together with our talents and it works well.

@Matt8800 But for the servitor you created with the bullhead and horns. Do you see this servitor visually or is that also more of a knowing for you? 

Just now, Esoteric said:

@Matt8800 But for the servitor you created with the bullhead and horns. Do you see this servitor visually or is that also more of a knowing for you? 

@Esoteric I made one servitor for divination that moved a physical object in front of me. It did it for my fiance too. Very startling. 

My fiance has seen the one with the bullhead very vividly and had a full on conversation on the astral realm and channeled it but I didnt see it. It would have been unusual if I did since that is not my talent. It showed up unexpectedly saying it desperately needed to talk to me.

When I did the work to create this one, that was when I started calling the divine in the room. When I do that, the hairs on my arms stand up and I can definitely feel something powerful in the room. I can sense energy pretty good but not to the degree of my fiance.

@Matt8800 Yeah I have no doubt about that. I have seen objects move infront of me aswell. Two noteworthy times were once at a friend. This friend I have known since kindergarten. She actually made a moonharp in school when we were like 7-8 years old. It's now we look back and laugh at how funny and interesting that is. She has always been very special. Anyway, she had an older brother that commited suicide some years ago. I was at her apartment and she was going out to get the laundry. And she had a thing he had painted on the wall. And it bounced from the wall several times. That was less than a month probably after he had died. Another time I was lying in bed and a pet bottle just started moving infront of my eyes. So I guess a clairvoyant would maybe see the actual entity doing these things, right?

6 minutes ago, Matt8800 said:

My fiance sees spirits because she is a gifted clairvoyant but cant summon and command like I can. When she summons on her own, not a whole lot happens. When I do it, it can be very dramatic. If I need to talk to the spirits or they want to talk to me, she channels them. We work together with our talents and it works well.

How do you know whether you’re a mystic or a psychic? What is the difference between the two?

31 minutes ago, Esoteric said:

@Matt8800 Yeah I have no doubt about that. I have seen objects move infront of me aswell. Two noteworthy times were once at a friend. This friend I have known since kindergarten. She actually made a moonharp in school when we were like 7-8 years old. It's now we look back and laugh at how funny and interesting that is. She has always been very special. Anyway, she had an older brother that commited suicide some years ago. I was at her apartment and she was going out to get the laundry. And she had a thing he had painted on the wall. And it bounced from the wall several times. That was less than a month probably after he had died. Another time I was lying in bed and a pet bottle just started moving infront of my eyes. So I guess a clairvoyant would maybe see the actual entity doing these things, right?

@Esoteric Many times, yes. 

26 minutes ago, kieranperez said:

How do you know whether you’re a mystic or a psychic? What is the difference between the two?

Mystics are said to be a deep reservoir of spiritual power. Im not totally sure exactly what that means but I think Im getting an idea. 

Mystics know, feel and command. Clairvoyants see and hear.

Clairvoyants are usually more emotional and feelers. Mystics are usually more logical and thinkers.

26 minutes ago, Ero said:

@Matt8800How does a description of the Occult like "utilizing the metaphysical tools of reality" sound to you? 

@Ero I think that is a great description :)

I would just add, ".....to bend reality according to your will".

Of course, the debate over free will might ensue after that lol.

Edited by Matt8800