Naled

Your most important lesson learned

41 posts in this topic

Trust nobody, not even yourself. Keep an open mind but be skeptical at the same time.

Why are you wearing that stupid man suit?

Just be honest and true to yourself 

Sailing on the ceiling 

That no matter what we do or choose to do in life, there is a divine play, a divine flow, a divine path at hand in which all paths lead to ultimately. Which directs us to the conclusion that no matter what we do, enlightenment is inevitable, freedom is inevitable, unconditional love is inevitable. One simply must become more aware to notice its everpresent nature.

How we choose to enjoy the ride, the journey and witness the process unfold is however entirely up to us, that is our free will, to choose an infinite form of paths within the greater divine path. We can choose to see it through fear and suffering or we can choose to see and enjoy it in love and peace and eternal bliss.

Divinity is Inevitable, how you get there, how you experience the whole process unfold is entirely up to you.

Just be!

Less is more!

Simplicity is Divinity!

<3

Edited by pluto

B R E A T H E

Even when u say you are openminded There is always a degree of more openmindedness to be. 

Edited by Harikrishnan

I will be waiting here, For your silence to break, For your soul to shake,              For your love to wake! Rumi

1. What is real isn't actually real.

If the statement 'I'm open minded' is not an opinion but a reality to you, then watch out because its actually an opinion in disguise.

if the statement 'I'm hard working' is real to you, then you don't actually know what hard work is.

if the statement 'I'm orange or yellow in spiral dynamics' is a reality to you, then you don't know what spiral dynamics is

if 'Leo speak the truth' is not an opinion but a reality to you, then its actually an opinion in disguise. 

if you just had an epistemic insight or epiphany, then it wasn't an epistemic insight, but just a cool idea.

if you just had an awakening, then it wasn't an awakening but an insight

if you just had an enlightenment experience, then it wasn't an enlightenment experience but an awakening.

And if you just had an enlightenment experience that feels total, then you've just realised that all of the above I've said isn't true. At this point you've just had an awakening experience all this time.

Edited by electroBeam

Another:

Time is more important than force.

So many people go to the gym once to a few times and workout for like 2+ hours and then give up after a week, all that effort then becomes for nothing.

This applies to so many other areas.

You gotta create a vision for your actualisation (derived from step 2 and envisioned in step 3 described above) then hold that firmly in mind constantly improving it via good feedback from reality and good interpretations of that feedback.

Apex predator mentality.

But for the creation of the good and destruction of the evil.

There's literally no other better mentality I've found when it's well balanced.

What is the apex predator mentality?

- pure aggression and purely strategic = so aggression isn't used un-strategically
- long term view
- purely purposeful and goal achievement orientated
- creative, adaptable and resilient in the completion of ends

Add more.

Edited by possibilities

What I have learnt through personal experience:

Many problems cannot be solved by thinking. Intuition is a more useful tool here.

You cannot build a complex object with just one tool. You can have the most wonderful hammer but its only useful for hitting nails. Learn meditation, psychological work, breathwork, psychedelics e.t.c

Tools that are more gross (psychedelics, breathwork) must be balanced with more subtle tools (meditation).

Edited by DaVinci

There is not a single thing in your existence that can be disposed of.

Bearing with the conditioned in gentleness, fording the river with resolution, not neglecting what is distant, not regarding one's companions; thus one may manage to walk in the middle. H11L2

@tsuki woof. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

3 minutes ago, tsuki said:

There is not a single thing in your existence that can be disposed of.

True dat

There are some crazy good posts here guys. When I read some, it give me a AHA like I already know it or experienced it, but didn't fully realize it. Life is a great teacher..

This video ties in well with my comment above - I'd say that Jurassic Park is arguably one of the best films ever created.

Velociraptor Calls/Noises (Jurassic Park thru Jurassic World)

Velociraptor Sounds

Edited by possibilities

Oh and just for the record haha as it pertains to actual gym work I don’t really have breaks between sets (APEX PREDATOR MINDSET!), I just work on a different muscle group. That’s the best strategy outside of the gym as well, see meditation as a set and a rest between another set (best of both worlds). I don’t do meditation though I find the working memory game and related information (mentioned in thread I created bout it) is better for someone like me. 

On that note I’m probably subconsciously using this site as a resting period haha so I’m going to take the next 7 days off this site! :) 

Personal development is much more about letting go and surrender than it is about acquiring and gaining. 

2 hours ago, Bill W said:

Personal development is much more about letting go and surrender than it is about acquiring and gaining. 

In my experience, it's first you acquire and gain knowledge, than you understand you can surrender and let go and experience what you wanted in the first place :)

Your task is not to seek for love, but merely to seek and find all the barriers within yourself that you have built against it.

∞∞∞∞ Rumi ∞∞∞∞

From direct experience it's when releasing and letting go of resistance, more love/light will come in to fill the emptiness left behind.

This moves you "closer" to God/Creator if there is such a thing as movement. This will produce more love/light in you which can be

very hot. Your chakras will heat up as you move closer to Source and you have to integrate the new level of love/light.