Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Annoynymous

Question to leo about his Truth video

8 posts in this topic

At first, i would like to thank you. It was an wonderful video and it hit me like a thunder. It was amazing. Specially the 1+1=3 example. 

However, i have some question.

1.I still don't understand how i imagined how i was born and how i am imagining i am going to die. What caused me to imagine it actually?

2. Is ego part of relative truth? If i transcend ego, will still there be relative truth?

3.  "No "I" was born, no "I" is gonna die. Because "I"is ego. "I"does not exist. Yet it exists as absolute truth. Hense it was born and it is gonna die." - what do you think about this statement?

4. What is mind? Is our mind also part of absolute truth? And how we imagined "mind"?

If you want serious answers to such questions then your best bet is to ask them on psychedilcs.

Verbal answers will simply not help you.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

6 hours ago, Annoynymous said:

1.I still don't understand how i imagined how i was born and how i am imagining i am going to die. What caused me to imagine it actually?

Society, your parents. You would probably not be alive in todays society if your parents didnt teach you this concept.

Its even working so good for you, that you started to not only use it here and there but you are now a full-blown believer in this concept. Its at the root of your survival strategy. Thats why for some people, when their pain and suffering becomes too much, they start to abandon it (like eckhart tolle). 

On 8/20/2019 at 4:52 AM, universe said:

Society, your parents. You would probably not be alive in todays society if your parents didnt teach you this concept.

But our parents and society are supposedly not real but figments of our imagination. What does this mean?

On 8/20/2019 at 4:52 AM, universe said:

Thats why for some people, when their pain and suffering becomes too much, they start to abandon it (like eckhart tolle). 

People, pain and suffering? What's that? Aren't all of these some types of hallucinations?

Edited by Phoenixx

Why are you wearing that stupid man suit?

On 21.8.2019 at 11:25 AM, Phoenixx said:

But our parents and society are supposedly not real but figments of our imagination. What does this mean?

Not exactly YOUR imagination but GOD imagination. Everything that exists, exists.

On 21.8.2019 at 11:25 AM, Phoenixx said:

People, pain and suffering? What's that? Aren't all of these some types of hallucinations?

Sure but if you stop communicating with concepts, there is no written communication. written communication is second order. the words you are reading right now are just pixels on your screen without meaning.

9 hours ago, universe said:

Not exactly YOUR imagination but GOD imagination. Everything that exists, exists.

Sure but if you stop communicating with concepts, there is no written communication. written communication is second order. the words you are reading right now are just pixels on your screen without meaning.

You are still communicating with concepts. Imagination is a concept.

Why are you wearing that stupid man suit?