Pernani

A list of +300 documentaries of a wide range of topics

15 posts in this topic

From the list I found a brief one concerning Metanoia and also a 2 1/2 hour Graham Hancock video that I just started.

I recently got around to watching a documentary on Hunter Thompson that I ended up enjoying more than the movies made about him - Where the Buffalo Roam and Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas.  Besides a little too much of Gary Busey at the Beginning, it kept getting better and better. I've watched it 4 or 5 times. Letting it run while I'm doing other tasks. I looked for it on the list under biographies and didn't see it. At 15:50 John Cusack is telling about playing shotgun golf while visiting Hunter at his home in Colorado. This could have gone in under a number of different categories. He was such an influential person on American culture,,,,

It wouldn't embed. Hopefully the link will stick here alive. https://youtu.be/VlAZV_EsSSE

@Enizeo @Jonac @Leo Gura @Aeris  I agree.

@Pernani Too bad You Tube has taken some of these down. I can tell that there will be much time here spent enjoying many of these. Thanks! 

"To have a free mind is to be a universal heretic." - A.H. Almaas

"We have to bless the living crap out of everyone." - Matt Kahn

Glad I bookmarked the link then! hahaha

@Zigzag Idiot man I love Graham Hancock, didn't notice his documentary in the list. Awesome share

@Zigzag Idiot

2 hours ago, Zigzag Idiot said:

From the list I found a brief one concerning Metanoia and also a 2 1/2 hour Graham Hancock video that I just started.

I recently got around to watching a documentary on Hunter Thompson that I ended up enjoying more than the movies made about him - Where the Buffalo Roam and Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas.  Besides a little too much of Gary Busey at the Beginning, it kept getting better and better. I've watched it 4 or 5 times. Letting it run while I'm doing other tasks. I looked for it on the list under biographies and didn't see it. At 15:50 John Cusack is telling about playing shotgun golf while visiting Hunter at his home in Colorado. This could have gone in under a number of different categories. He was such an influential person on American culture,,,,

It wouldn't embed. Hopefully the link will stick here alive. https://youtu.be/VlAZV_EsSSE

@Enizeo @Jonac @Leo Gura @Aeris  I agree.

@Pernani

There're pretty sick documentaries. I'm intersting in evolution in general. Hope leo upload an episode on this subject, will be amazing. This weekend gonna watch some of them. 

I thought that crop circles are a historical thing, but I found out that they are still proliferate in Wiltshire, UK.

Any thoughts? 

On 8/19/2019 at 2:34 PM, Pernani said:

I think this was shared somewhere in the forum way before, but I thought it would be fitting to repost it here, enjoy.

https://www.diygenius.com/mind-expanding-documentaries/

Crazy good! Thanks!

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16