Tom T

leos making a girl squirt technique question

20 posts in this topic

I have abit of a low level question to ask...

leos video on how to make a girl squirt can I use that exact same fingering technique for the purposes of just making her cum without any squirting? or dose it only work for squirting? planning on having sex with this girl and we haven't slept together before and I want to use that technique just for the purposes of just making her cum without the squirting is this possible or is it a bad idea?

@Leo Gura I guess you'll probably know since your the squirting master :D

Edited by Tom T

Be careful with this. Sometimes it's urine and you end up with a golden shower, which I actually don't mind. 

thankyou guys !!!! will read that link @Nahm thankyou  !!!! and lol @Bill W whatever floats your boat :) !!!

On 8/20/2019 at 7:47 AM, Bill W said:

Be careful with this. Sometimes it's urine and you end up with a golden shower, which I actually don't mind. 

Its always urine, if it squirts out on its own. The only time its ejaculation is when it comes out dribble-like sense and the only reason it could appear to be squirt is due to your fingers doing their thing but 99% of the time urine, its even scientifically proven if that works for you.

The present data based on ultrasonographic bladder monitoring and biochemical analyses indicate that squirting is essentially the involuntary emission of urine during sexual activity, although a marginal contribution of prostatic secretions to the emitted fluid often exists.”

B R E A T H E

Honestly who cares if it contains urine or not? The first time a guy made me do it, it felt so much better than a regular O haha. Like 10 times stronger. If you manage to make her do that she'll probably love you forever ^_^ 

To answer your question TS, it works for both, and it feels amazing either way lol. But I guess every girl is different, and it's important that you warm her up and take your time - especially since it's the first time. Make her feel safe and comfortable - But he talks about this in the video as well if I remember correctly

Edited by Dwarniel

...But what if the opposite is true?

4 hours ago, Dwarniel said:

Honestly who cares if it contains urine or not? 

I don't.  I Love water sports.

There will be others though who may not be so accommodating to urine.

2 hours ago, Bill W said:

I Love water sports.

Hahahaha 

...But what if the opposite is true?

4 hours ago, Bill W said:

I need some backup drawing @Bill W

could you be more precise on the specific skills in terms of hands/finger movements ?

seams you talk from absolute experience; 

Well Leo made this whole video on making a girl squirt when it's basically a girl urinating. There really is no need for any special dramatic technique in my experience. Just normal use of your fingers and knowing what your partner likes. 

It's no great achievement. Great outcome if you both like it. It's brilliant, but it's not an achievement.  Requires no special skill.

5 hours ago, Bill W said:

Well Leo made this whole video on making a girl squirt when it's basically a girl urinating

Ís it really?

Does it come from the bladder: YES

Is it yellow: NO

Does it smell like pee: NO

Is it released while peeing: NO

Is it ejaculated during sex: YES

15 hours ago, Dwarniel said:

Honestly who cares if it contains urine or not? The first time a guy made me do it, it felt so much better than a regular O haha. Like 10 times stronger. If you manage to make her do that she'll probably love you forever ^_^ 

To answer your question TS, it works for both, and it feels amazing either way lol. But I guess every girl is different, and it's important that you warm her up and take your time - especially since it's the first time. Make her feel safe and comfortable - But he talks about this in the video as well if I remember correctly

You've yet to reach level 9 orgasm :P makes squirting obsolete.

Taoist sexology 101.

I got my ex to this level a few times, she had massive Kundalini awakenings each time, shaking and quivering with joy then passed out and woke up feeling like a million bucks. I also felt amazing especially when i would not ejaculate to finish rather enjoyed 3 - 4 hour long orgasm during the whole process.

This only occurred in a state of pure love and no-mind. Very challenging to achieve.

I've yet to find my goddess who can give me a good challenge.

Celibate until then.

B R E A T H E

On 8/22/2019 at 9:22 PM, pluto said:

You've yet to reach level 9 orgasm :P makes squirting obsolete.

Taoist sexology 101.

I got my ex to this level a few times, she had massive Kundalini awakenings each time, shaking and quivering with joy then passed out and woke up feeling like a million bucks. I also felt amazing especially when i would not ejaculate to finish rather enjoyed 3 - 4 hour long orgasm during the whole process.

This only occurred in a state of pure love and no-mind. Very challenging to achieve.

I've yet to find my goddess who can give me a good challenge.

Celibate until then.

How old are you and can you teach me?

Kyle Fall - Lifestyle Photographer

Follow me & Watch my Content on Instagram

<3

5 hours ago, LordFall said:

How old are you and can you teach me?

My age is always in flux, sometimes 12, 28, 121, 3000 or even 2.

The secret is to silence the mind, then you will master all things.

SSS

Stillness, Silence and Solitude

These are your keys.

B R E A T H E

T

2 hours ago, pluto said:

My age is always in flux, sometimes 12, 28, 121, 3000 or even 2.

That must make it tricky for any sexual partners of yours, as half way through making love they could end up either a pedophile or a necrophile. 

On 8/22/2019 at 9:56 AM, Bill W said:

???

3 minutes ago, Bill W said:

T

That must make it tricky for any sexual partners of yours, as half way through making love they could end up either a pedophile or a necrophile. 

???

12 hours ago, Bill W said:

T

Hahahah, i enjoyed that :) I see age very differently than the conventional understanding so i attempted to add humour to make more sense. Glad i did or your humorous comment would of never occurred :D

B R E A T H E

Research skene glands.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Thankyou @Leo Gura I will defoss do some googling on that !!! and hope I hope your having a nice day !!! :)