CreamCat

I'm not a donkey which doesn't understand what truth is.

20 posts in this topic

I was watching this video. He said I am a donkey. I think I'm not a donkey. I think I at least conceptually understand what truth is and what existence is. I understood that "1+1=3" is true in the sense that it exists. Anything that exists is truth.

I just don't know for sure whether I really get it. Maybe, I already get it. Maybe, I don't.

Edited by CreamCat

In other words, you're a donkey.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

3 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

In other words, you're a donkey.

Am I deceiving myself that I understand truth?

2 hours ago, CreamCat said:

Am I deceiving myself that I understand truth?

There should be no doubt about this. 

A very basic example would be like if you were with your family and they called your name. You wouldn’t have to question first whether or not they are talking to you or not.

9 hours ago, AlldayLoop said:

There should be no doubt about this. 

A very basic example would be like if you were with your family and they called your name. You wouldn’t have to question first whether or not they are talking to you or not.

I guess you are right. If I have doubts, I don't get it, yet.

11 hours ago, CreamCat said:

I was watching this video. He said I am a donkey. I think I'm not a donkey. I think I at least conceptually understand what truth is and what existence is. I understood that "1+1=3" is true in the sense that it exists. Anything that exists is truth.

I just don't know for sure whether I really get it. Maybe, I already get it. Maybe, I don't.

Maybe you're a kangaroo then.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

2 hours ago, CreamCat said:

I guess you are right. If I have doubts, I don't get it, yet.

What’s your biggest doubt?

He was using 1+1=3 to better teach you the difference between 1st and 2nd order truths. Language/symbols/concepts is second order. Yourself as a human being is a learned concept, you as a separate being supposedly existing independently of other objects is a concept, result of language. That is a duality that is true in the relative sense. 

If you can understand this then you know what you really are is not a human being in the absolute sense, you are that who is aware that you think you are a human being , and this can free you from suffering if you deeply identify with the negative things in your life, while still accepting your human existence as a relative truth. 

"Started from the bottom and I just realized I'm still there since the money and the fame is an illusion" -Drake doing self-inquiry

Well donkey rhymes with monkey. 

Once upon a time long long ago we were all little monkeys on this forum. 

This has been done away with and has been widely forgotten. 

But I found it to be very truth. 

@SFRL or maybe we were something else and someone on that forum made love to some animals and progenerated the monkeys. Now everyone believes we evolved from them, when in reality it was we, the forum members that created them! 

Edited by Wlangr

"The Universe is Mental--held in the Mind of THE ALL."

--The Kybalion.

5 hours ago, AlldayLoop said:

What’s your biggest doubt?

I doubt that I really understand truth.

4 hours ago, TrynaBeTurquoise said:

He was using 1+1=3 to better teach you the difference between 1st and 2nd order truths. Language/symbols/concepts is second order. Yourself as a human being is a learned concept, you as a separate being supposedly existing independently of other objects is a concept, result of language. That is a duality that is true in the relative sense. 

If you can understand this then you know what you really are is not a human being in the absolute sense, you are that who is aware that you think you are a human being , and this can free you from suffering if you deeply identify with the negative things in your life, while still accepting your human existence as a relative truth. 

My mind is foggy right now, but I can understand this. I'm not a donkey, then.

When you THINK you kind of got it, you didn't get it. When you get it, you'll know. 

And actually I should stop talking about things I haven't grasped myself yet ;)

Nobody understands the truth, this is a really brave statement to make. While it seems so obvious that you understand everything, you soon realize that you know shit. And this inquiry goes on forever with "got it" and "lost it", again and again. Self delusion is funny.

Why are you wearing that stupid man suit?

On 8/21/2019 at 1:48 PM, Phoenixx said:

Nobody understands the truth, this is a really brave statement to make. While it seems so obvious that you understand everything, you soon realize that you know shit. And this inquiry goes on forever with "got it" and "lost it", again and again. Self delusion is funny.

You never really lose it though, since the truth is always there no matter what. Even if you think you lost it. Would that not be the delusion then? Thinking you lost it?

"Started from the bottom and I just realized I'm still there since the money and the fame is an illusion" -Drake doing self-inquiry

if self improvement was by defenition the process of observing the process of a systemic intelligence being in the process of upgrading itself toward the sun.

then even flower try to get enlightened, maybe they are saying I M ENLIGHTENED, we just don't ear them

when they can feel the sun under the green of their flowers.

indeed we are all enlightened and we all got enlightened experiences that change our all way of using the soul:mind:brain system.

true enlightment is to me, to my relative understanding, the process of upgrading toward a better shaping of intelligence.

my self darwinism theory wasn't "random", I always had this theory as a kid, than the fish watched the dirt, and was thinking, " I would be fine out of predator there" hence "evolution" is directly linked to "consciousness".

maybe all that is bs, anyway, surely you get something out of it, this is how life work

only someone at the higher scale who experienced some of my words in the actuality,transcended being a simple beautiful flower, understanding their flowerness at the same time.

On 8/19/2019 at 11:10 PM, CreamCat said:

I doubt that I really understand truth.

Who do you think is really doubting here? :)

Edited by Dimi

Your task is not to seek for love, but merely to seek and find all the barriers within yourself that you have built against it.

∞∞∞∞ Rumi ∞∞∞∞