Nagma

@LeoGura Im looking for truth , where is your proof ?

8 posts in this topic

For someone who claims to become absolute infinity every time he takes a shot of DMT can you prove your absolute infinity by doing a miracle ? 

Yeah people asked prophets to do miracle to prove they are truthful because their claims were " extraordinary " , so the next time you take some DMT and become absolute infinity  can you Spawn in my living room with a coke in your right hand and a mexican hat on top of your head ? 

He can't . 

What im trying to show you guys is that if GOD was really non dual once you access him you are him so you have access to whatever you want . But the thing is people in this " faith " don't seem to realize that people only report seeing , feeling ect .. NEVER doing . Why ? Because GOD is aware and he draws the line between him and creatures that's why you will never become " god "  . At best you can only be a spectator . 

and yes non duality , infinite  consciousness , whatever you call it , is a faith . You put your trust and believe in something that is yet to be proven .

@Nagma when you're dreaming at night, there's nobody inside of your dream who can "prove" to you that you're dreaming...

Sure, if there was someone outside of your dream who can slap u awake the moment u ask for a proof from inside your dream, that works. You'll have a "rude awakening" but that would be your proof.

That's how this is right now.

Leo cannot prove to you that you're dreaming from "inside" of this dream called life! 

You must wake up and discover this for yourself!

Hope you get this.

No proof in form of miracles or whatever else will be proof enough till you "wake up" Yourself, directly!

And in this dream of life, there's nobody else but you who can slap Yourself awake... There's only you who can wake up! YOU gotta do it!

Love Is The Answer
www.instagram.com/ev3rSunny

9 minutes ago, Nagma said:

and yes non duality , infinite  consciousness , whatever you call it , is a faith . You put your trust and believe in something that is yet to be proven .

You read the rules bro? Non duality wars not allowed here. 

The proof is you. But it is past your ego. You can't learn the truth with your ego.

"No one can pass the gateless gate. So be no one."

If I am in your place, I wouldn't worry about what is Truth now. I would just go about finding a high conscious life purpose and contribute to the world in some way. Ask yourself, "how am I going to do this?" And, do it step by step daily. Maybe, Truth will come to you one day, and then you'll be able to relate to what ppl are saying when they talk about awakening to enlightenment. If you're going to be happy and successful in life, you're going to have to do a high conscious life purpose anyway whether or not you know Truth. And then, when Truth comes to you, you can embody Truth in your life purpose, but make sure your life purpose is high conscious. It's hard to embody Truth in a low conscious life purpose--because you will see that life itself came out of Truth, not the other way around. Truth is a guidance toward life; life is not a guidance to Truth.

Do the work and you'll have your proof. Asking for proof is asking to experience. Not all experiences are as direct and easy as grabbing an Apple off the tree. 

How does anything happen? How are you breathing? How are you reading this response? How did you wake up in the morning?

Dude, take it back down to Earth. Even basic things like I’ve aforementioned can’t be discovered with a logical answer. Any logical answer to even those will be partial truths. 

You is :) 

1 hour ago, Mikael89 said:

@Nagma “Who looks outside dreams; who looks inside awakes.”    - Carl Jung

“Who looks outside Loves; who looks inside Loves.” -God

Hehe sorry I kid, I kid 

@NagmaThe topic of Truth and proof has been discussed in many threads on the forum. As well, Leo released a video on this topic today that you may find helpful.