non_nothing

Guys I am unhappy

28 posts in this topic

I cannot solve this for quite a long time. Cannot find a way out of this. Years and years I am unsatisfied and unhappy. Every other act turns out not working towards good. I have no desire to pursue anything. I am perfectly fine with death. I don't seem to find anything that I want from this life. Everything looks like delusion and illusion. Every person looks delusional to me.

Isn't it worth pursuing happiness, or at least to heal your unhappiness? There's no easy quick fix, but when you look at life closely, the smile on a baby's face, a butterfly in the garden, the feel of sunshine on your face, is it really all delusion?

Nick. 

Everything is connected, but connections are only necessary from a fragmented point of view. What's the connection between two waves? The whole deep ocean which they are made of in the first place!

You are unhappy? Maybe its because you want to be 

Are you suffering? because as ramya krishna say's "you are not experiencing suffering you are suffering your experiencing" 

Are your thoughts making you depressed? Because you give them power when they have none.

Do you feel like it absolutely impossible to get rid of your depression then this is my trump card to you. 

Anyone who says they’re enlightened on this form in anyway is not, except me I am. 

Before all this spiritual stuff, the first thing is to find out if you've got a medical issue like depression. Our mental health is more important than "enlightenment". You say you've been unhappy for years, are you already getting professional help? Please don't struggle on by yourself when there's help available.

Everything is connected, but connections are only necessary from a fragmented point of view. What's the connection between two waves? The whole deep ocean which they are made of in the first place!

11 hours ago, Natasha said:

@non_nothing Get enlightened, the end of suffering. There is no 'you' to be unhappy.

Either I don't get this, OR, the enlightened people is delusional. There's for sure something that FEELS. It is not really important who really I am, whether I am thoughts, I am my feelings that come and go. It doesn't matter. The real absolute truth is that I feel the sadness, whatever word you want to call it, thought or sadness, there's for sure something that I feel that is unpleasant, therefore It exists.

If I slit a razor on any of enlightened person's skin, won't s/he feel it? It doesn't prove that they don't feel it if they don't react to it. React is something different.

13 hours ago, MuddyBoots said:

Isn't it worth pursuing happiness, or at least to heal your unhappiness? There's no easy quick fix, but when you look at life closely, the smile on a baby's face, a butterfly in the garden, the feel of sunshine on your face, is it really all delusion?

Nick. 

Tell me how and I evaluate

9 hours ago, ChrisZoZo said:

You are unhappy? Maybe its because you want to be 

Are you suffering? because as ramya krishna say's "you are not experiencing suffering you are suffering your experiencing" 

Are your thoughts making you depressed? Because you give them power when they have none.

Do you feel like it absolutely impossible to get rid of your depression then this is my trump card to you. 

It turned out that I had watched those already.. I will watch these again

1 hour ago, MuddyBoots said:

Before all this spiritual stuff, the first thing is to find out if you've got a medical issue like depression. Our mental health is more important than "enlightenment". You say you've been unhappy for years, are you already getting professional help? Please don't struggle on by yourself when there's help available.

I tried it a lot of time but it doesn't seem to progress where I live. They're not genuine people.

Edited by non_nothing

Perhaps there needs to be an integration of thy shadow 

2 hours ago, non_nothing said:

Either I don't get this, OR, the enlightened people is delusional. There's for sure something that FEELS. It is not really important who really I am, whether I am thoughts, I am my feelings that come and go. It doesn't matter. The real absolute truth is that I feel the sadness, whatever word you want to call it, thought or sadness, there's for sure something that I feel that is unpleasant, therefore It exists.

If I slit a razor on any of enlightened person's skin, won't s/he feel it? It doesn't prove that they don't feel it if they don't react to it. React is something different.

You're identifying with what Eckhart Tolle calls "the pain body" (whether it's emotional, psychological, or physical). You can learn to detach from it if you can't transcend it yet. He has an extensive library of videos on YouTube devoted to pain body. I'd highly recommend you to look them up.

2 minutes ago, Natasha said:

You're identifying with what Eckhart Tolle calls "the pain body" (whether it's emotional, psychological, or physical). You can learn to detach from it if you can't transcend it yet. He has an extensive library of videos on YouTube devoted to pain body. I'd highly recommend you to look them up.

Okay I will look for it

16 hours ago, non_nothing said:

I cannot solve this for quite a long time. Cannot find a way out of this. Years and years I am unsatisfied and unhappy. Every other act turns out not working towards good. I have no desire to pursue anything. I am perfectly fine with death. I don't seem to find anything that I want from this life. Everything looks like delusion and illusion. Every person looks delusional to me.

Looking for ‘ways out’ is adding yet more thinking to the existing catalyst of the suffering, which is overthinking. More thinking won’t help. Letting go is what is needed. When we let everything troubling us go, all those thoughts, we eventually realize - you ARE the happiness itself. That is why it can not be found. 

Happiness is being, is the essential nature. You’ve been Happiness, for those ‘years and years’, believing thoughts, experiencing unhappiness. 

Everything can not look like delusion & illusion, and that is a very important thing to understand, a critical point, a turning point:

Illusion - you’re being tricked. Such as a magician cutting a woman in half in a box. 

Delusion - you are holding on to falsity, projecting, unwilling to let it go, not understanding how you are holding on to it. This is so important because while one says “everything looks like delusion”, one is missing the very trigger of releases itself - which is that you are holding the delusion - it’s in your perspective, your perception. It would be hopeless is the delusion was in “everything” - but it is not, you can realize you are holding it - so there is indeed ALWAYS HOPE. 

This is not to be solved.

This is to be let go.

BECAUSE YOU ARE ENOUGH! YOU...YOU ARE ENOUGH! YOU DON’T NEED ANYTHING. 

Sans maybe - to begin letting go, of all beliefs against yourself, all resentments, all projections. Uncover YOU. 

YOU ARE GOOD my friend, and you will see. WE ARE GOOD. 

3 hours ago, non_nothing said:

Either I don't get this, OR, the enlightened people is delusional.

Again, notice your use of delusion, are you seeing how critical this understanding is?

No one else can have delusion, no thing can be deluded. When we realize this, we begin inspecting our own delusion. We begin to see how we have been projecting, deflecting - protecting an identity - which is not really, never really was - who we really are. In doing this routinely, reactively, one would miss entirely, that they themselves are, Happiness. 

There's for sure something that FEELS

Happiness - YOU. Covered, and this is you, uncovering. :) You’re brave as fuck man. You realized that yet? How many people do what you’re doing right now? How many people say ENOUGH! DONE with this subpar life, all this bullshit? You are courageous and brave indeed. 

. It is not really important who really I am, whether I am thoughts, I am my feelings that come and go. It doesn't matter. The real absolute truth is that I feel the sadness, whatever word you want to call it, thought or sadness, there's for sure something that I feel that is unpleasant, therefore It exists.

Well, is it important - to you?   My vote is yes, that Happiness is indeed important. The thing is, no one can decide for you, no one can be willing on your behalf.  Suffering brings willingness, willingness brings surrender, surrender of all attachments leaves only you, the true self, truth - Happiness.

Happiness is not achievable. 

The “Cosmic Joke”

You Are IT! 

This is heavy deflection / projection. This thought does not feel good, yet you attach it, to the extent you express it. But you are choosing such thoughts. You are feeling such discord for doing so. Don’t pretend anyone else feels on your behalf. Take responsibility, be willing, surrender such not-god-feeling thoughts entirely. 

Tell me how and I evaluate

Take ownership of the choosing of thoughts which do not feel good.

Start choosing thoughts which feel good.

They're not genuine people.

So what!?

They don’t feel the sensations you do for the thoughts you choose. 

LET YOUR THOUGHTS ABOUT OTHERS GO. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

27 minutes ago, Nahm said:

This is to be let go.

The “Cosmic Joke”

You Are IT! 

27 minutes ago, Nahm said:

This is to be let go.

The “Cosmic Joke”

You Are IT! 

They don’t feel the sensations you do for the thoughts you choose. 

Just a few notes for myself

LET YOUR THOUGHTS ABOUT OTHERS GO. 

Okay I will let go of every thought or opinion that I held against anybody. I foresee this has tremendous power when one become nobody for others. If there to point out the best of best one sentence in your whole post that would be this.

Seems like there is a loose brick in your Maslow's pyramid. Even though you have climbed o the highest point, there is something in the basics that is jeopardizing the integrity of the whole structure. 

What is it? 

• Do you have a purpose / fulfilling career? Do you have something that you deeply care about? 
  • Are you making any contribution to the world and people? 
  • Are you loved? Do you have someone to love? 
  • Do you have a social circle? 
  • Do you have any health issues? Nutritional imbalances causing a havoc of various neurotransmitters causing lack of interest and depressing thoughts? Perhaps severe adrenal fatigue? 
  • Are you happy where you live? Do you live in a disruption-free environment? Pollution, excessive EMF from surrounding wifis, noise, too much light at night could all mess up with your brain's capacity to produce important stimulating chemicals that drive desire and creativity
  • Do you have a satisfying sex life? 

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus

24 minutes ago, Michael569 said:

Seems like there is a loose brick in your Maslow's pyramid. Even though you have climbed o the highest point, there is something in the basics that is jeopardizing the integrity of the whole structure. 

What is it? 

• Do you have a purpose / fulfilling career? Do you have something that you deeply care about? 
  • Purpose=No, job=yes, can i see it as a career path=no, anyhow fulfilling=none
  • Are you making any contribution to the world and people? 
  • no and no. i dont really care about others
  • Are you loved? Do you have someone to love? 
  • no. no
  • Do you have a social circle? 
  • no only one genuine friend
  • Do you have any health issues? Nutritional imbalances causing a havoc of various neurotransmitters causing lack of interest and depressing thoughts? Perhaps severe adrenal fatigue? 
  • i am healthy. i do workout, have been for 6+years consistently
  • Are you happy where you live? Do you live in a disruption-free environment? Pollution, excessive EMF from surrounding wifis, noise, too much light at night could all mess up with your brain's capacity to produce important stimulating chemicals that drive desire and creativity
  • 1) no, 2) no
  • Do you have a satisfying sex life? 
  • no

your EGO is the winner in this case.

"If you kick me when I'm down, you better pray I don't get up"

@non_nothing do you think fixing any of the "no's" could help? 

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus

i am healthy. i do workout, have been for 6+years consistently

That is no small thing to be able to say.  There was a time when you weren’t able to say that. You did that. You made that change, made it happen. You can make other things happen, you can make anything happen. Sometimes it’s good to have some help too. Sometimes just having someone around, someone who listens, someone genuine, can change everything. Different ‘stuff’ arises with such a person, in such a communion if you will. 

one genuine friend

That’s a great fortune in imo. Also imo, you’re in luck, cause that’s all you need. I’m no fan of dogma, but wisdom is irresistible ....

“Again, I tell you truly that if two of you on the earth agree about anything you ask for, it will be done for you in heaven. For wherever two or three gather together in My name, there am I with them.”

Some times we just can’t see what is closest, and we can get ‘stuck’ for a long time.  We’re not meant to bear such burdens for so long. Consider, to bear, is to hold weight, such as how the functionality of ball bearings, is essentially, weight-bearing. So consider no longer bearing it, but rather, beginning to bare it. Shedding it, via vulnerability, talking about it, sharing and discovering a new perspective, and a new feeling. 

You, your friend, and a dry erase board with “what do I really want?” on it - and the magic is indeed there. Don’t bear it man, bare it. You’re just too good to be down like this. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE