Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Pouya

Why does it always feel like spirituality is destroying my life?

10 posts in this topic

To live content and happy in life, my conditions of happiness must be eliminated.

The problem is that I need to let go of those conditions. If I'm going to live a really consciouss and happy life, I can't live a successful life. I can't set goals and at least try to achieve them. I can't have the "normal life" society is telling me to live.

Living the everyday struggle to work, having a family, living and surviving until you're too old to work and then deal with your health problems until you die.

In order to realize Pouya and everything and everyone was Me imagining them, I need to step outside of being Pouya living life with its struggles, and THAT feels like it will completely destroy my imaginary life and I will drown in Love and Happiness of Being. 

Becoming immortal and all loving 

Or living the ordinary life

Of course a duality is created but it is very scary to even think about this.

Deconstruction before you can start constructing again ? tear it down to build the foundation stronger and better than it ever was. 

2 hours ago, Pouya said:

Of course a duality is created but it is very scary to even think about this.

Why is it scary?

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

@Nahm because life is much different than what it was, in its context. This is too big to fit in an ego.

I see that I put pressure on myself into being productive and achieving goals but why do them when you can inquire this beautiful thing in front of your face?

That looks like it will make it much harder to achieve any desired thing. Because this is always superior.

Edited by Pouya

@Shadowraix materialism is my big target for distruction. After that it would be just embodying more and more truth and love.

@Pouya Life doesn’t have context. I can not put pressure on myself. Hone into the sensation accompanying such a thought, and you know from the feeling it is not true. (You are not-two). Aside from that / those, you are creating as you go. Any “content” is also your creation, and there is no remaining apparent choice between feeling good, or being productive. Any residual is dissonance between what you really want, and what you are choosing. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

@Pouya You can have both :) On a personal level, be honest about what you want and pursue it. Being honest is key and it's not easy. It depends on where you're at in your journey, but it's important not to pretend to live the insights you only had glimpses of or heard about. All will fall into place perfectly. There are phases when nothing worldly seems worth pursuing any longer. And then you go on to create the life you want. The notion of life having to be purely arranged for endless meditation does not apply to today's society. We are God, we can surely remember ourselves while being creative, productive beings :) Of course, it's a good idea to get out of a job that doesn't fulfill you any longer. That's another story. Really feel what you want and your worldly life can be the framework of your spiritual life. It's the same ❤️

For a caterpillar to become a butterfly, it must die.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Hippie girl. ?

Sure thing bro, sure. ?

Enlightenment explained in 2 pictures. 

Love of attraction, LOVE of attraction. ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Love!!!! 

SaneTenseBengaltiger-size_restricted.gif

138d4740e49a41c51282857358ae9d2d.gif

Edited by zeroISinfinity

Spirtuality only shows who you really are, it teaches you to be more humble and not be too attached to the life you live now with it's ego pursuits.

If you dive all the way in spirituality regular life in society become one big joke.