Danioover9000

I've encountered a spirit and it's living with me. Ask me anything and any advice?

594 posts in this topic

Ask her about her perceptions on God and Reality

@Alex_R

On 5/27/2021 at 10:40 PM, Alex_R said:

Ask her about her perceptions on God and Reality

It is like a big, interconnected roller coaster, that travels between and arrives at places created like that. Or so she puts it.

@dflores321

On 5/27/2021 at 11:48 PM, dflores321 said:

You should fuse bodies with her. 

I'm contemplating that in the future. I've had a few attempts, but it's difficult when I don't enter deeper meditative states.

And she's settled on her piggy backing on me.

On 12/04/2021 at 4:57 PM, Danioover9000 said:

@anxious_turtle

She communicates usually by either touching the plant, patting it, smelling, and looking. At least this is how it seems to me. Mushrooms she communicates the same, and to her they are more different than flowers or other veggies and fruits she interacts with, when I'm around or while I'm busy and unavailable for play.

Her favourite movies are Avatar and  Jurassic park. She also likes b rated movies and sometimes movies that are bad yet entertaining, like Sharktopus and Velocipreacher. Depending on mood, what movies she watches would change as well. 

She thinks that humans killing each other, or for food, is a basic thing for humans to be in, living in the physical. Plus, they are a weird bunch. If she had to survive, she'd piggy back on me to help her survival. Generally, she doesn't have deep thoughts about people, other than me, and also she wouldn't mind being a human if it means she'd spend more time with me. Otherwise, she's not interested. 

Her favourite games tend to be colourful and platform, like Mario or Super metroid. She also tends to like the first games if those games are a series, as  to her the first games are higher quality and more creative than the other releases. She also borrows some of my memories of video games I've played. She sometimes likes board games, as long as she could take breaks frequently to do other things as she feels bored quicker than me.

The majority of physical objects and other creatures don't scare her much, as they just pass through her. Losing me, or fading away, is probably her main fears. Other fears are shared by me, so if I see a spider, or a bee flying past me, the feeling of fear I feel she feels similarly.

Also like I've said before, she alsocomes and goes whenever I am preoccupied or not.

Edited by Danioover9000

Why does she call herself Crysty? Is it a nickname for Crystal? I've read what you wrote on her appearance but does she look to you like she is of a particular ethnic descent like for example Indonesian or native of some other country for example. How does she know how to talk to you in English and knows English, if that's the case? Also, you mentioned her using some popular culture Japanese phrases, does she watch anime with you so that she knows where they are from and in what meaning and context are they used.

Also, can I ask you here or via DM about your ancestry, if you know it of course and if it's not too much of an intruding question for you personally? The reason I want to know this is that maybe your ancestors if they were travelers had encounters with some native people or people of different ethnic descent that may have something to do with why she choose you specifically to tag along with her if she is from different ethnic descent than you.

Sorry in advance if some of these questions appear odd or offensive in some respect, that was not my intent, it was just that these questions coursed through my mind when I read about your explanation of the background behind this thread and I saw, as far as I have read the thread, that nobody posed you these specific questions. 

Hope you and her are doing well in your self-discovery and personal development and spiritual advancement progress and breakthroughs as of late ^_^

"Keep your eye on the ball. " - Michael Brooks 

@Milos Uzelac

On 07/07/2021 at 8:35 AM, Milos Uzelac said:

Why does she call herself Crysty? Is it a nickname for Crystal? I've read what you wrote on her appearance but does she look to you like she is of a particular ethnic descent like for example Indonesian or native of some other country for example. How does she know how to talk to you in English and knows English, if that's the case? Also, you mentioned her using some popular culture Japanese phrases, does she watch anime with you so that she knows where they are from and in what meaning and context are they used.

Also, can I ask you here or via DM about your ancestry, if you know it of course and if it's not too much of an intruding question for you personally? The reason I want to know this is that maybe your ancestors if they were travelers had encounters with some native people or people of different ethnic descent that may have something to do with why she choose you specifically to tag along with her if she is from different ethnic descent than you.

Sorry in advance if some of these questions appear odd or offensive in some respect, that was not my intent, it was just that these questions coursed through my mind when I read about your explanation of the background behind this thread and I saw, as far as I have read the thread, that nobody posed you these specific questions. 

Hope you and her are doing well in your self-discovery and personal development and spiritual advancement progress and breakthroughs as of late ^_^

Yes, crysty is short for Crystal. As for her general appearance, as I've mentioned, she has a light tan and looks, ethnically speaking, Indonesian. Sometimes, either because of her non physical state, or my mind's need to save will power, she has another form that appears more anime than real life. So I treat those forms as if they were like how an octopus could change itself to suit environment appearance. Well, this is what Crysty is capable of.

Her speaking in English could be because I also speak English, and she learned from our interactions over the years, or from being in a country where it's  bilingual, both English and Quebec french language, and she may have picked up how other people speak, from life, tv or the internet. Also, about her knowing anime tropes and such, comes down to me also growing up consuming those mediums, and sharing those experiences with her.

I don't know much about my ancestry other than that I'm half British, quarter Indonesian and quarter Dutch genetically speaking, although that's as far as I know. Regarding this I also wonder about while I was doing some research about this, and this possibility seems more far fetched because her communication is similar with mine, and I have yet heard her speak differently, and I encountered her in Niagra falls, not in Britain or in Indonesia. Although I know enough to say thag on my mother's side, there were a bunch of paranormal events that occurred in her family, which did deal with one event of a ghost haunting that her family hed to deal with, and another event that I don't know much about.

And yes, so far in my personal development and spiritual development journey, Crysty and I had some pretty good experiences with eacb other.

58 minutes ago, Danioover9000 said:

I don't know much about my ancestry other than that I'm half British, quarter Indonesian and quarter Dutch genetically speaking, although that's as far as I know. Regarding this I also wonder about while I was doing some research about this, and this possibility seems more far fetched because her communication is similar with mine, and I have yet heard her speak differently, and I encountered her in Niagra falls, not in Britain or in Indonesia. Although I know enough to say thag on my mother's side, there were a bunch of paranormal events that occurred in her family, which did deal with one event of a ghost haunting that her family hed to deal with, and another event that I don't know much about.

Interesting, thanks for being to willing to answer to me on this seemingly a little to personal question and being open and carefree about it, I will admit, this what intrigued me the most when you wrote on the context and the nature of your encounter of maybe having a intergenerational background in your own family and in the lives and encounters of your ancestors. It is one theory, of course, that can be either to narrow or to limited to explain why this happened specifically to you or that has perhaps some merit of explaining at least a fraction of some of the origins and your own predispositions towards the specifics of situation you are living with and experiencing, but the one that I most thought about when thinking about the possible further background behind the situation of what you are experiencing. 

Edited by Milos Uzelac

"Keep your eye on the ball. " - Michael Brooks 

@Milos Uzelac

On 14/07/2021 at 7:20 PM, Milos Uzelac said:

Interesting, thanks for being to willing to answer to me on this seemingly a little to personal question and being open and carefree about it, I will admit, this what intrigued me the most when you wrote on the context and the nature of your encounter of maybe having a intergenerational background in your own family and in the lives and encounters of your ancestors. It is one theory, of course, that can be either to narrow or to limited to explain why this happened specifically to you or that has perhaps some merit of explaining at least a fraction of some of the origins and your own predispositions towards the specifics of situation you are living with and experiencing, but the one that I most thought about when thinking about the possible further background behind the situation of what you are experiencing. 

You're welcome.

@Danioover9000

On 5/27/2021 at 9:52 PM, Danioover9000 said:

@EternalDream

1. In my direct experience, she does feel solid. In the external world? No, I haven't experienced her as a solid thing like a person is, nor have seen her move physical objects as of yet. In the internal/subjective world? For several years of being with her, her form is definitely more solid than a memory or imagination of another person in a visualization setting, and she does interact with mental objects.

2. Concerning gathering information from the outside, and giving it to me, about people and other locations, I have yet to see how she receive and take in information that is close to roughly 100%. As a percentage, I would estimate her success being between 50-75 percent on people and objects in general, and the percentage increases according to the relationship between her and the target/location in question. As I've posted before, while I don't know her real nature, as a tulpa from me, a figment of my imagination, or a spirit, or other worldly being that has non-physical properties, I have learnt enough so far to tell that she has preferences in the world, like loving the color green, and liking cute stuff. When it comes to people/locations/objects that have aspects that align with her biases so far, she can provide information that is around 75% likely. As to her ability, I don't know if it's solely hers, or if my intuition is playing a part. Also, as an intangible close friend with some personality traits, she likes to prank me, as I've told in the past, so this does factor in the inaccuracies of predicting an event, or gathering accurate information.

3. Concerning her potential as a medium like entity, that travels out there and gathers information about people, or other worldly entities, I don't have enough information to verify this for myself, but I'm currently observing and testing if she does have potential to develop spirit capabilities like astral projection/ astral travelling, and if she does, to then know and see if this could get developed as well. Also, as I've said before, she communicates to plants, which I don't know if this makes her more likely to be a spirit than an alien or a figment of my imagination, nor if this shows latent potential for developing psychic ability, but it's a good find. She additionally can help pick out healthy plants for the house.

4. Yes, it's super cool to have her as a close friend. Whenever find myself depressed, or negative, interacting with her while I nap or meditate does help bring me more back into being positive. 

Also, I may have mentioned this before, but there is also a location that she comes and goes to, and sometimes, either in my meditation or while I'm dreaming, I could follow her there. The experience is comparable to vividness, between a series of dreams that happens while in deep sleep, and a lucid dream that occurs at the peak of REM sleep cycle, so my recollection is not on point, and also due to my subconscious parts of that location resembles parts of living spaces I had lived in. Crystal like, and green, is the consistent characteristic, as the location and landscape does change every time. Lately, I have seen plant like objects in that location I had recently visited.

@Blackhawk

On 30/03/2021 at 9:24 PM, Blackhawk said:

If he can see Crysty it means that photons are hitting the retina in his eyes. That means a camera can also record the photons.

Update: After entering a deep state of meditation, I was able to visualise the spot where she would stand, on one spot in the backyard. I took one of my old phone to record the spot she was standing on, and a series of things happened: she flickered a few times, phasing from that spot to disappearing. The speed increased suddenly, and a light flickered on where her feet were, and the camera malfunctioned and died out. I couldn't get it to work again and loet the footage.

@Danioover9000 You need to create a Jackie Chan Tulpa to deal with Crysty.

I forgive my past, I release the future, and I honor how I feel in the present. 

@ZenSwift

17 hours ago, ZenSwift said:

@Danioover9000 You need to create a Jackie Chan Tulpa to deal with Crysty.

Lol thanks for that. Maybe this part of the sub-forum isn't for you, but please do keep an open mind to this, just in case if this happens. It always lessens the shock and helps process whatever paranormal event that occurred. Less denial as well.

Nice green eye pic.

3 hours ago, Danioover9000 said:

@ZenSwift

Lol thanks for that. Maybe this part of the sub-forum isn't for you, but please do keep an open mind to this, just in case if this happens. It always lessens the shock and helps process whatever paranormal event that occurred. Less denial as well.

Nice green eye pic.

True that!

@Danioover9000 I missed your thread when it first appeared and in the meanwhile encountered paranormal phenomena similar to what you have encountered. It has not been as clear cut for me though. I’m somewhat leary of sharing my experiences for a different reasons. I’m glad you have shared with everyone. Thank you for that!

"To have a free mind is to be a universal heretic." - A.H. Almaas

"We have to bless the living crap out of everyone." - Matt Kahn

https://forum.becomealivinggod.com/ On this forum you can find more people that are into that kind of stuff. Left hand path work. How to summon or banish spirits etc.

I did some meddling in that occult stuff when I was younger. It works but be careful.

Used to do alot of AP when younger, without proper protection. Some spirit/demon from the astral plane then started visiting me, almost every night. Giving me sleep paralysis, and was violently attacking my astral body, sucking energy so every morning when I woke up I felt so drained I could barely leave the bed. Was a very terrifying experience. That entity sounded like a wild beast, clawing my energy body etc.

Found that forum and some guy there helped me with a sigil and banishing ritual that I did for a while. It worked.

I didnt believe in that stuff before it happened to me. Just had spontaneous astral projections without knowing it could be risky or that those kind of spirits even was a thing.

There are both positive and negative entities you can summon and interact with using different rituals, and you dont even need psychedelics so see them after some training. Some can aid you in your awakening, some can aid your ego in other areas of life, and some can mess you up pretty badly. This dream of god contains alot more than what meets the eye.

@Zigzag Idiot

1 hour ago, Zigzag Idiot said:

True that!

@Danioover9000 I missed your thread when it first appeared and in the meanwhile encountered paranormal phenomena similar to what you have encountered. It has not been as clear cut for me though. I’m somewhat leary of sharing my experiences for a different reasons. I’m glad you have shared with everyone. Thank you for that!

Your welcome. What originally motivated me in starting this thread was also a few times here that talked about paranormal events as well, and the juxtaposition between the haunting in my childhood, and encountering Crysty as a positive entity, so I felt I needed to share.

16 hours ago, BlackPhil said:

sucking energy so every morning when I woke up I felt so drained I could barely leave the bed. Was a very terrifying experience. That entity sounded like a wild beast, clawing my energy body etc.

@BlackPhil When I in my home.. I felt this every single day.. And the problem is still occur from now.  My early life is scattered because of this shit. I become total different person oftentimes. Sometime when I am alone the thing that attached in myself just like total beast, growling and messy.

16 hours ago, BlackPhil said:

Found that forum and some guy there helped me with a sigil and banishing ritual that I did for a while. It worked.

Did you pay for the service?

Edited by Manusia

1 hour ago, Manusia said:

@BlackPhil When I in my home.. I felt this every single day.. And the problem is still occur from now.  My early life is scattered because of this shit. I become total different person oftentimes. Oftentimes just like total beast, growling and messy.

Did you pay for the service?

No I didnt pay anything. I was just adviced to do the lesser banishing ritual of the pentagram around my bed area each night before going to bed. You can find instructions on how to do it online easily. You can also buy white sage and burn it in your house daily (same plant shamans often use to keep area clean during ayahuasca ceremony). I also drew a sigil and put it over my bed but unfortunatly I dont remember how it looked because this was years ago. I dont know if thats necessary, but if you want it you can probably also ask on that forum or somewhere else alike and if youre lucky some experienced person there can help you with that.

Whats also important is that you try to get in more positive state mentally overall. These kind of entities are drawn to negative energy. I was in a pretty dark stage of my life back then. Combining that with reckless APs or other occult practices is asking for trouble.

Do you feel like youre getting possessed by this energy you mean? Or do you experience it as a separate entity from your egoself? For me it never got inside of my body (even if it tried to rip my astral body away from my physical one several times). It manifested like a demonic, beastlike entity in my bed, was nothing you could reason with since it seemed more like a wild animal than anything resembling a human. Was always hard to get a clear look on it because it usually appeared behind me, when dark in my room, while I was unable to move because of the paralysis. It made growling, hissing sounds like a beast straight out of hell, and was like clawing my back causing very painful/uncomfortable sensations in my energy body haha... Fking terrifying stuff.

Hope my advice can help. Goodluck!

Edit: Also try to not put any more attention on it than necessary. Dont think about it if you can avoid. And stay away from  so called Left hand path spirituality (occultism etc), you dont need it for mysticism/right hand path which is the focus of this forum and actualized.

Another edit: Not that its necessarily anything wrong or "evil" with left hand path practice, even if some people abuse it for selfish gains. But you need to know what youre doing. Its more risky.

Edited by BlackPhil