Danioover9000

I've encountered a spirit and it's living with me. Ask me anything and any advice?

595 posts in this topic

@NoSelfSelf

On 8/19/2019 at 11:39 PM, NoSelfSelf said:

@Danioover9000 I heard now that tulpas or beings can help you astral project is that the case?

Recently, I have finally gotten to astral project to another location. Unlike when I visualize other locations, from a deep meditative state, when I did astral project it felt different from a normal visualization. Can now definitely say that Tulpae can help with astral projection. Another interesting possibility I found is that a location has comparable levels of consciousness to that of a being/Tulpa. What this means is that locations are likely more conscious than we currently see, and from that astral projection, the location does feel like it's a living thing we travelled into.

Although, we're still working on other ways of getting into it. Also, to compare and contrast, I'm looking into another Tulpa to create, which will have a specific energy to it.

Edited by Danioover9000

On 3/24/2021 at 2:34 PM, Blackhawk said:

Should be easy.. Just videorecord it or something.

The same reason Leo can't video record God.

47 minutes ago, AtheisticNonduality said:

The same reason Leo can't video record God.

If he can see Crysty it means that photons are hitting the retina in his eyes. That means a camera can also record the photons.

23 hours ago, Blackhawk said:

If he can see Crysty it means that photons are hitting the retina in his eyes. That means a camera can also record the photons.

Have you ever heard of hallucinations before?

@Danioover9000
Some questions for Crysty:

• How does a usual conversation with a plant go like?
  • Have you tried talking to mushrooms too?
  • What is your favorite movie?
  • Questions about humanity:
    • What do you think about us humans having to kill other living beings in order to be able to live? How would you feel if you had to do that to survive?
    • Would you like being human? What would you say are the pros and cons? What do you think being human is all about?
  • Do you like video games? Which ones?
  • What is your greatest fear?

BTW I like how she notices and compliments people's profile pics. Humans don't really do that.

3 hours ago, AtheisticNonduality said:

Yes I have.

4 hours ago, AtheisticNonduality said:

Then that settles it.

I concur.

@anxious_turtle

On 31/03/2021 at 9:41 PM, anxious_turtle said:

@Danioover9000
Some questions for Crysty:

• How does a usual conversation with a plant go like?
  • Have you tried talking to mushrooms too?
  • What is your favorite movie?
  • Questions about humanity:
    • What do you think about us humans having to kill other living beings in order to be able to live? How would you feel if you had to do that to survive?
    • Would you like being human? What would you say are the pros and cons? What do you think being human is all about?
  • Do you like video games? Which ones?
  • What is your greatest fear?

BTW I like how she notices and compliments people's profile pics. Humans don't really do that.

She communicates usually by either touching the plant, patting it, smelling, and looking. At least this is how it seems to me. Mushrooms she communicates the same, and to her they are more different than flowers or other veggies and fruits she interacts with, when I'm around or while I'm busy and unavailable for play.

Her favourite movies are Avatar and  Jurassic park. She also likes b rated movies and sometimes movies that are bad yet entertaining, like Sharktopus and Velocipreacher. Depending on mood, what movies she watches would change as well. 

She thinks that humans killing each other, or for food, is a basic thing for humans to be in, living in the physical. Plus, they are a weird bunch. If she had to survive, she'd piggy back on me to help her survival. Generally, she doesn't have deep thoughts about people, other than me, and also she wouldn't mind being a human if it means she'd spend more time with me. Otherwise, she's not interested. 

Her favourite games tend to be colourful and platform, like Mario or Super metroid. She also tends to like the first games if those games are a series, as  to her the first games are higher quality and more creative than the other releases. She also borrows some of my memories of video games I've played. She sometimes likes board games, as long as she could take breaks frequently to do other things as she feels bored quicker than me.

The majority of physical objects and other creatures don't scare her much, as they just pass through her. Losing me, or fading away, is probably her main fears. Other fears are shared by me, so if I see a spider, or a bee flying past me, the feeling of fear I feel she feels similarly.

On 30/03/2021 at 9:24 PM, Blackhawk said:

I agree with you from my left brain, BUT

On 31/03/2021 at 8:55 PM, AtheisticNonduality said:

That's it I believe^

I Have seen in direct experience impossible things, which my left brain still struggles to call real, but they did happen to "both sides of the brain" ifyouknowwhatimean.... I've definitely encountered the fact that reality is not as left-brained as we actually think and often assert. And the possibilities there* are endless, from what I've seen from my small episode... The place where I Was really tried to frustrate the logical side of my mind with contradictory signs on the walls and happenings which I cannot explain, like people exiting and entering the hallway instantly and also hearing what happens inside rooms as if with a loudspeaker from outside.... There was no explanation, just WEIRD IMPOSSIBLE SHIT! :D  

* By there I mean in the spirit realm, maybe, or I don't even know how to call it, because it looked exactly like normal reality but with things that Ive never seen before, and I had a guide - like something was talking to me but without hearing it, maybe telepatic communication... and there were entities that can read my mind - could be another dimension or a dimension split that I experienced - there is nobody there to tell me, thats the sad part, I have to guess.

PS: No drugs taken to lead to that, in fact when I got back on the weed and cigs there is no crazy anymore, think they lower my vibe and I cant say Im mad  :D 

I'll leave this image here since its a mysterious sign that says "I am everywhere" which I saw today on the way home and found out it is still not deciphered, maybe one of us will ;) 

ijTxXC0B_400x400.jpg

Edited by Dodo

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟

If I were to fly to your home, and have you close your eyes and present a picture in front of you, would your spirit tell you what is shown in the picture?

@Mafortu

21 hours ago, Mafortu said:

If I were to fly to your home, and have you close your eyes and present a picture in front of you, would your spirit tell you what is shown in the picture?

Probably. However, like I've said so many pages ago, Crysty has a personality that sometimes likes to prank on me. If You fly over, and present a picture in front of me, eyes closed, there's no guarantee I'll answer correctly 100%. Now I've got above average intuition, so however that works, I get the impression, and the answer can form in a number of ways, like a mental image, or memory of a related object, or a sound, which can occur with or without Crysty's input. For example, I get the intuition it's an elephant, and this could be the right answer. However, there's still so much room for interpretation, like the age, or the type of elephant, or it's color, or the situation the elephant is in, or if there are other objects in the image besides elephant. One example of Crysty joking with me is telling me the wrong color, a color that's similar to the genuine one. If she's not in a pranking mood, and is helping me, she adds many more layers of meaning to this intuitive answer, such that it quickly, experientially, feels more complete.

Of course, this also depends on your good faith. You've already decided things about me, my situation, so the test is already on shaky grounds. For example, you want to flat out debunk me, so you already thought of ways to make my answers wrong on a high degree. Or you do believe me, and might have supernatural abilities I know nothing of yet, and use them to nudge my intuition, or Crysty's answer, such that I answer correctly. Who knows. It's already hard to prove this if we are operating under materialism or science in a traditional frame work, which already leans more against the existence of spirits and other such intangible forms of life. 

@Dodo

On 12/04/2021 at 6:04 PM, Dodo said:

I agree with you from my left brain, BUT

That's it I believe^

I Have seen in direct experience impossible things, which my left brain still struggles to call real, but they did happen to "both sides of the brain" ifyouknowwhatimean.... I've definitely encountered the fact that reality is not as left-brained as we actually think and often assert. And the possibilities there* are endless, from what I've seen from my small episode... The place where I Was really tried to frustrate the logical side of my mind with contradictory signs on the walls and happenings which I cannot explain, like people exiting and entering the hallway instantly and also hearing what happens inside rooms as if with a loudspeaker from outside.... There was no explanation, just WEIRD IMPOSSIBLE SHIT! :D  

* By there I mean in the spirit realm, maybe, or I don't even know how to call it, because it looked exactly like normal reality but with things that Ive never seen before, and I had a guide - like something was talking to me but without hearing it, maybe telepatic communication... and there were entities that can read my mind - could be another dimension or a dimension split that I experienced - there is nobody there to tell me, thats the sad part, I have to guess.

PS: No drugs taken to lead to that, in fact when I got back on the weed and cigs there is no crazy anymore, think they lower my vibe and I cant say Im mad  :D 

I'll leave this image here since its a mysterious sign that says "I am everywhere" which I saw today on the way home and found out it is still not deciphered, maybe one of us will ;) 

ijTxXC0B_400x400.jpg

About telepathic communication, I've heard they could occur anytime, even while Dreaming. I've heard it's best to use the largest sum of experiences from your upbringing and cultural spiritual practices, and bless the area or yourself, then you could sleep more at ease. What I meant with the largest sum of experiences, I mean that if your upbringing ie religious, like with Christianity, you use that to bless the area, because it's your bias. If you've brougbt up as a native American, your ego likely has thoee symbols of spirituality in that culture, so use them to bless yourself before sleeping, because that bias has many attachments in meaning that makes it easier to work with. Works similarly with channelling entities apparently.

My french is rusty, and Crysty is telling me the literal translation of the phrase is 'I am leaving'. Am I correct?

I'm no expert in French but I looked it up and got Dodo's translation 'I am everywhere'. 

Also it was the name of an old right wing French newspaper from 1930-1944. 

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Je_suis_partout

Edit: I found this explanation of the modern use in Portugal, it's an anti-masonic movement apparently. The English translation is available on the drop-down menu at the top.

https://www.freemason.pt/je-suis-partout-um-sticker-antimaconico

Edited by snowyowl

Relax, it's just my loosely held opinion.  :) 

On 15/04/2021 at 0:30 AM, snowyowl said:

I'm no expert in French but I looked it up and got Dodo's translation 'I am everywhere'. 

Also it was the name of an old right wing French newspaper from 1930-1944. 

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Je_suis_partout

Edit: I found this explanation of the modern use in Portugal, it's an anti-masonic movement apparently. The English translation is available on the drop-down menu at the top.

https://www.freemason.pt/je-suis-partout-um-sticker-antimaconico

Thanks for the correction, this verified my rustiness in remembering french words, and Crysty pranking mexD

Update: I have finally finished creating a new tulpa using the methods found in some guide posts in one of the tulpamancy websites, tulpa.net. Now that I have a recently made tulpa, I can now have more clearer distinctions between Crysty and the new tulpa, which will help me more deeply understand to what degree is Crysty: a spirit, a tulpa, or both a spirit entity and tulpa with some energy from me. Also, I am more involved in this process than before, as now I'm involved with developing the new tulpa. I've also constructed a different room in my mind to observe the new tulpa, and I'll be applying my sensory field, one layer at a time, to fill out the new tulpa form, and teach it how to communicate. In the future, I've also planned some locations for me to see how Crysty interacts with the new tulpa, without or with my involvement.

Wow, man. This is so interesting!
Does Crysty feel solid? Can she hold things, like a pen? Does she feel warmth and cold? Does Crysty have the power to know things about me? Can she look at my physical appearence if she wants? Can she tell you the name of my girlfriend and the name of my twin brother? (if so, please write them down here! That would be absolutely amazing!) Can others hear her? Can she make sounds that could be recorded with a microphone?

Dude, I've got so many questions. How cool is that? A fucking spirit as your friend. Enjoy your relationship together ! :)

@EternalDream

On 5/4/2021 at 8:53 PM, EternalDream said:

Wow, man. This is so interesting!
Does Crysty feel solid? Can she hold things, like a pen? Does she feel warmth and cold? Does Crysty have the power to know things about me? Can she look at my physical appearence if she wants? Can she tell you the name of my girlfriend and the name of my twin brother? (if so, please write them down here! That would be absolutely amazing!) Can others hear her? Can she make sounds that could be recorded with a microphone?

Dude, I've got so many questions. How cool is that? A fucking spirit as your friend. Enjoy your relationship together ! :)

1. In my direct experience, she does feel solid. In the external world? No, I haven't experienced her as a solid thing like a person is, nor have seen her move physical objects as of yet. In the internal/subjective world? For several years of being with her, her form is definitely more solid than a memory or imagination of another person in a visualization setting, and she does interact with mental objects.

2. Concerning gathering information from the outside, and giving it to me, about people and other locations, I have yet to see how she receive and take in information that is close to roughly 100%. As a percentage, I would estimate her success being between 50-75 percent on people and objects in general, and the percentage increases according to the relationship between her and the target/location in question. As I've posted before, while I don't know her real nature, as a tulpa from me, a figment of my imagination, or a spirit, or other worldly being that has non-physical properties, I have learnt enough so far to tell that she has preferences in the world, like loving the color green, and liking cute stuff. When it comes to people/locations/objects that have aspects that align with her biases so far, she can provide information that is around 75% likely. As to her ability, I don't know if it's solely hers, or if my intuition is playing a part. Also, as an intangible close friend with some personality traits, she likes to prank me, as I've told in the past, so this does factor in the inaccuracies of predicting an event, or gathering accurate information.

3. Concerning her potential as a medium like entity, that travels out there and gathers information about people, or other worldly entities, I don't have enough information to verify this for myself, but I'm currently observing and testing if she does have potential to develop spirit capabilities like astral projection/ astral travelling, and if she does, to then know and see if this could get developed as well. Also, as I've said before, she communicates to plants, which I don't know if this makes her more likely to be a spirit than an alien or a figment of my imagination, nor if this shows latent potential for developing psychic ability, but it's a good find. She additionally can help pick out healthy plants for the house.

4. Yes, it's super cool to have her as a close friend. Whenever find myself depressed, or negative, interacting with her while I nap or meditate does help bring me more back into being positive.