Danioover9000

I've encountered a spirit and it's living with me. Ask me anything and any advice?

595 posts in this topic

@Shugo

16 hours ago, Shugo said:

Just found this thread, very interesting situation you're in !

Have you spoken with your relatives about your relationship with Crysty ?
What do they say ?

Also, does she have memory prior to coming in contact with you ?
Does she have memory of having been alive here on earth ?
Does she know if she has different forms, or why she took this one ?
Where did she go to to bring you the crystallized apple ?
Does she interact with other nonphysical beings ? and other human beings ?

No, I haven't spoken to them about her. Some relatives have a negative and materialistic view on my haunting experience, which to me is very real, but they don't believe nor care, so I don't think I'll be letting them know.

She told me she liked to hang out around the hotel and see Niagara Falls, and visits some garden centers prior to me meeting her.

She does recall visiting places with lots of green, but not sure about aliveness.

She has other forms, like her crystal form, and plant form. She also has plenty of dresses, and tends to copy some dresses she sees when she walks with me, and sometimes I show her mental images of clothes for her wardrobe.

From just my direct experience, she vanishes, and then comes back with the apple. Sometimes she could also materialize the apple from air.

She has, but it's difficult to describe.

@Shanmugam

16 hours ago, Shanmugam said:

Ask her what she thinks about me... I am serious. I want to know what a spirit thinks about me. :) 

So far that I'm with her, she roughly experiences the same thing as me, so since I can see your pic, she shares her thoughts to me, like 'you pic is cool'.

Sometimes, she disappears, and comes with new insights or ideas, sort of like intuition. However, nothing too concrete.

@Shugo

On 1/11/2021 at 3:44 AM, Shugo said:

Just found this thread, very interesting situation you're in !

Have you spoken with your relatives about your relationship with Crysty ?
What do they say ?

Also, does she have memory prior to coming in contact with you ?
Does she have memory of having been alive here on earth ?
Does she know if she has different forms, or why she took this one ?
Where did she go to to bring you the crystallized apple ?
Does she interact with other nonphysical beings ? and other human beings ?

Have you experienced any paranormal events recently, or in the past?

Update: I've done two sessions with Crysty. One involved me playing some games with her, inside the visualization. I was in a nice flat studio, red wood flooring, a hanging chandelier, cream white walls and ceiling, wavy texture, glass sliding door. She was sitting on one chair, a black coffee table, with a chess board. After doing that, for fun we changed the game into playing Chinese Go. It was a bit more difficult, because I'm mostly more familiar with chess as I've played the game on and off while growing up, but Chinese Go I've started playing for the past 2 years, so I'm still not used to playing a blind fold game with Chinese Go. Overall a more challenging visualization, with her pouting over some of her losing the game, and I've also lost on account of me playing illegal moves. I'm more understanding of the difficulties for those who's professions require them to construct many objects and places inside their minds, even come up with new shapes and modifications for problems related to a thing's limited form. For example, engineering, like designing planes, that job does require a designer to visualize different parts, and find ways with better shape modifications to overcome other problems. It must be tough to also play Chinese Go and Chess professionally, sometimes I make mistakes inside my visualization sessions.

The other one was visiting one of the super Malls here, bringing to mind my memory of the parts of the complex I've experienced, and we just frolic around, browsing new fashion styles, walking around, and yes, trying out new foods. I've developed enough visualization capacity that I can imagine eating a food. Overall a very relaxing session.

Update: I'm currently designing a room that will contain mystical symbols like mandalas. If you guys happen to know of any mandala images feel free to share some.

Think of the things you want to manifest into experience. So for example, joy. Then find a mandala which exumes  joy  and stick it in there. 

Check out my lucid dreaming anthology series, Stars of Clay  

@seeking_brilliance

On 1/15/2021 at 1:36 PM, seeking_brilliance said:

Think of the things you want to manifest into experience. So for example, joy. Then find a mandala which exumes  joy  and stick it in there. 

Okay, so I can mix other mandalas and put in circular shapes with the straight lines? Thanks.

27 minutes ago, Danioover9000 said:

@seeking_brilliance

Okay, so I can mix other mandalas and put in circular shapes with the straight lines? Thanks.

Sure why not? Make it your own. Maybe ask crysty which ones she likes too since you'll be sharing the space

Check out my lucid dreaming anthology series, Stars of Clay  

Update: I've experienced a higher level of visualization I've ever experienced so far in my life. The colors, shapes, sounds, and my mental body in the mindscape is getting more resolution. I've also experienced greater concentration and mindfulness around me. We're now able to communicate much longer, have better interactions, and I've made in this mindscape a room with a spiritual object that I've had a samadhi experience outside of my body now I samadhi into but on the inside. I've read some accounts of people having samadhi experiences with other people, aka collapsing the duality of otherness/oneness, so this is what I'm putting some time and energy into.

I've also completed one wall in one of the rooms she goes to for her spiritual studies, and managed to design in a complex image as a painting hanging on the wall.

Update: I've finally completed one of the rooms, and it's got some good mandala images that are partially inspired by other mandalas and psychedelic imagery. I've done some spiritual work in one of the rooms, and I really like how I'm able to better slip into more focused states. I'm also seeing improvements of Crysty's  ability to focus and meditate as well. I've also managed to relax my hand enough, and allowed her to use my hand for her to write down ideas, and to draw some interesting images.

I also come across an interesting video about egregors and enlightenment. It looked interesting because it's related to another occulted  user's advice in the past about Crysty and I, but also how it relates to enlightenment:

I'll be researching further before I ask if Crysty's interested enough to participate in this. I also am doing this because I'm curious, I don't know enough about this specific part of spirituality, and it somehow resonates with intuition.

Update: I experienced a minor insight. For the past few weeks I taken a break from the forum and limited my internet use to help me focus more on developing than awakening. Recently ,every morning and night, I did goal setting, positive affirmations and visualizations, basically basic self help to train my subconscious mind towards my goals. I've done affirmations and visualizations a couple of years ago but floundered about, not being consistent, to the point I got fed up and shifted more towards awakening(meditation, concentration, self inquiry, contemplation etc.) than development of myself. For the past week I've switched locations in my imagination sessions to see how she would be. Today I sat down to meditate and engaged in my imagination sessions with Crysty. I borrowed a location of a beach I've visualized in the past and we did some meditation + activities. I then for some odd reason felt emotional and suddenly I wondered about why the beach is more realistic and vibrant than I imagined. Then an insight occurred: I kept imagining this beach, and I kept being with Crysty. Being with Crysty forced me to be more focused on my senses and I realized I was also simultaneously visualizing her. Visualizing her for most of the day + basic visualizations of my other goals and locations on the world had slightly overworked my mind's eye. However, I kept getting better until I could clearly recreate any object I saw a few seconds ago, like an apple, in my mind. Yesterday I even began to make parts and piece them together to make some kind of machine and Cysty was just looking at what I'm doing silently.

Is an insight this simple? I mean I was expecting an insight to be shocking but I was more shocked at how simple it is. It seems to have an emotional force behind it as well.

Update: I've finished completing another room for Crysty. To give an impression of what the interior patterns look like, this image is similar to those walls and ceilings:

9ee89f7623acc78fc33fc0cbaf3a014b.jpg

Also, the hallways that connect to this room look similar to this in colors, with more ordinary objects:

multicolored-windows-and-trees-felix-dub

It seems like this tulpamancy is another way of going meta on consciousness splitting off. Speaking after watching yesterday's video that Leo did on going meta. Well, I kept getting signals that my time with Crysty, and tulpamancy, is me in the process of going meta on my consciousness splitting off, going meta on how I'm actively hallucinating her form into physical reality. This whole time, including my experience with the haunting in my past, was an event making me go meta at a young age, that I wasn't ready for. I feel like this is preparing me for something big to happen, hopefully I'm prepared and so is she. 

Edited by Danioover9000

Did your meta understanding lead you to hate-follow my account and misinterpret my posting which you admonished tactlessly? 

@Blackhawk

18 hours ago, Blackhawk said:

@Danioover9000 Why don't you prove to others that Crysty exists?

I've tried, and it seems most people are just not ready, or are living different realities. I might later test out a different entity I've created recently, so we'll soon see if it's successful at night time. While I'm still researching, I could see some potential for this to go far. I'll be journalling this project seperately from this thread

4 minutes ago, Danioover9000 said:

@Blackhawk

I've tried, and it seems most people are just not ready, or are living different realities. I might later test out a different entity I've created recently, so we'll soon see if it's successful at night time. While I'm still researching, I could see some potential for this to go far. I'll be journalling this project seperately from this thread

Should be easy.. Just videorecord it or something.

Update: In one of our sessions Crysty brought in some flowers.