Danioover9000

I've encountered a spirit and it's living with me. Ask me anything and any advice?

594 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Danioover9000 said:

@Mafortu

That's okay, some people give me that a lot.  Unless people had experienced paranormal events, I don't know how open minded other people are if they haven't experienced one. If this is considered sufficient proof, she say's your pic is pretty cool, but he's quite heavy headed.

I am open minded, but I am also skeptical. I believe in infinity, but infinity also includes lies and deception.

It would be fun to believe in ghosts, but in my direct experience such events and tales are so easily debunked. 

Anyways, I just thought Id ask.

@Mafortu

18 hours ago, Mafortu said:

I am open minded, but I am also skeptical. I believe in infinity, but infinity also includes lies and deception.

It would be fun to believe in ghosts, but in my direct experience such events and tales are so easily debunked. 

Anyways, I just thought Id ask.

A long time ago, I didn't had the choice of experiencing or not experiencing that haunting, and unluckily it was negative, so it just happened. Similarly with my experience with meeting Crysty, but this time I'm maintaining this relationship with Crysty. I don't know if I'd recommend anyone to go prove or disprove the paranormal by telling them to go to haunted places and directly see for themselves, I think I'd lean more on rationalizing and intuiting the paranormal, at least that way any dangers are more minimalized. I'm thankful that haunting didn't become much worse.

@SirVladimir

19 hours ago, SirVladimir said:

@Danioover9000 Sending ya two some good vibes! You remind me of two entangled butterflies cruising in swift pace across a flowery meadow, playing and chaffing and having good times. 

Thank you for the good vibes! We do visualization sessions where we play some games, and have some fun.

On 8/18/2019 at 7:11 PM, Leo Gura said:

What would happen if you poke her with a stick?

@Leo Gura Question wasn't directed at me but probably nothing would happen?

The only danger would be if she were a Shiva Lingam then better not poke...

@Hotaka

21 hours ago, Hotaka said:

@Leo Gura Question wasn't directed at me but probably nothing would happen?

The only danger would be if she were a Shiva Lingam then better not poke...

It's probably because she's not a physical object, but an object made up similarly to thoughts, so any physical action like walking through an imaginary door, you'd not boink yourself. However, that depends on brain chemistry, genes, sense organ functionality, physical body, energy, and so many other factors that determine the degree to which imaginary objects interact with physical objects. I still am not sure about these interactions.

However, thanks to @Leo Gura question, I've had to deal with Crysty's triggered tantrum state temporarily, so that was amusing while it lasted, it was adorable. xD

2 hours ago, Danioover9000 said:

@Hotaka

It's probably because she's not a physical object, but an object made up similarly to thoughts, so any physical action like walking through an imaginary door, you'd not boink yourself. However, that depends on brain chemistry, genes, sense organ functionality, physical body, energy, and so many other factors that determine the degree to which imaginary objects interact with physical objects. I still am not sure about these interactions.

However, thanks to @Leo Gura question, I've had to deal with Crysty's triggered tantrum state temporarily, so that was amusing while it lasted, it was adorable. xD

@Danioover9000 maybe she must become a Lingam.

Do you have good stability?

Maybe she is attracted to this.

Transparency is attracted to stability. To be grounded.

If you ever want to get rid of her. Give her an idol or something planted into the ground that was planted with the right intention, in the right place, at the right time. Then she can either feed off of it or learn from it. And become like it. There is no suffering there. In oneness.

- I don't see the point in evaporating to God.

@Hotaka

2 hours ago, Hotaka said:

@Danioover9000 maybe she must become a Lingam.

Do you have good stability?

Maybe she is attracted to this.

Transparency is attracted to stability. To be grounded.

If you ever want to get rid of her. Give her an idol or something planted into the ground that was planted with the right intention, in the right place, at the right time. Then she can either feed off of it or learn from it. And become like it. There is no suffering there. In oneness.

- I don't see the point in evaporating to God.

I've got  good stability, don't know if you mean mental or physical stability though.

Interesting that transparency is attracted to stability. I'm not sure what Crysty's attracted to, other than green stuff and cute things, but she's around me for my beautiful personality, or for some other reason.

So far, it's been a great relationship so far with her, and it's not like we're always here 24'7, she sometimes disappears elsewhere, away or in my mind or someplace. Interesting thing about idols, maybe I'll get a plant.

3 hours ago, Danioover9000 said:

@Hotaka

I've got  good stability, don't know if you mean mental or physical stability though.

Interesting that transparency is attracted to stability. I'm not sure what Crysty's attracted to, other than green stuff and cute things, but she's around me for my beautiful personality, or for some other reason.

So far, it's been a great relationship so far with her, and it's not like we're always here 24'7, she sometimes disappears elsewhere, away or in my mind or someplace. Interesting thing about idols, maybe I'll get a plant.

@Danioover9000

Yeah a seedling would be good, to start with. So she can see creation from the beginning. It is innocent, full of light, potential and hope for the future, yet very fragile, so you have to be careful with it and really learn to listen to it and understand it's needs using both your intuition and objectivity.

Here is an example coincidentally of a little seedling I saw growing on the side of the road today at work. I was amazed at how it was growing just on the side of the road in all it's innocence and fragility. Surrounded by an environment much more wild than itself.

Sorry for the bad photo quality.

9904ccc776cbda6439a9a95e3b3a78e4.0.jpg

@Danioover9000

Yeah Dani and one more thing.

The form you see Crysty as may only be one of her forms or manifestations. There could be a whole other panoply of forms or manifestations that she may have, and you are only seeing one of them, or she is only showing you one of them, maybe to test you, to see how you respond to that form, or more, or maybe to see if you can go further and move on to the next level so she can show you more. You know, God is a trickster, or can be, and as such, Crysty(God) might play dumb or whatever, or act like she is in your control, but she may well not be, she might be freer than you ;)

Update: I've been able to sustain my focus on her, during our visualization sessions. I've also been able to create and maintain different parts of things, like screws, bolts and frames. Also managed to play some games with her, like chess, without a real board, and not have pieces go through each other.

Update: I've been able to have Crysty guide my non-dominant hand for writing and drawing stuff. I've also been able to get myself deeper in my visualization sessions with her, and feel more solidly in my mental body, in terms of feeling the surfaces of objects and their temperatures. I've also been able to work on my heart space a bit, and feel more similar emotions coming from her. I've also been able to play some chess with her and I'm able to sustain each piece on the board.

@Danioover9000 Can the spirit give you concrete information? For example, ask the spirit 31x 258. Make sure you haven’t checked the answer yet. If the spirit answers correctly, then I guess it will be quite useful. Perhaps it can locate missing people accurately. If so, a lot of people will be happy.

"Not believing your own thoughts, you’re free from the primal desire: the thought that reality should be different than it is. You realise the wordless, the unthinkable. You understand that any mystery is only what you yourself have created. In fact, there’s no mystery. Everything is as clear as day. It’s simple, because there really isn’t anything. There’s only the story appearing now. And not even that.” — Byron Katie

@How to be wise

4 minutes ago, How to be wise said:

@Danioover9000 Can the spirit give you concrete information? For example, ask the spirit 31x 258. Make sure you haven’t checked the answer yet. If the spirit answers correctly, then I guess it will be quite useful. Perhaps it can locate missing people accurately. If so, a lot of people will be happy.

Crysty isn't 100% accurate, as it seems to me she sometimes learns slowly on some subjects, or quickly on some. I don't know all of her learning abilities so far. She's learning how to play board games and art from me, and she takes her time with board games, as some are more challenging than others.

I might try this out, but so far she likes to play pranks on me, as that's one aspect of her personality she has shown so far, and she's adorable.

Update: I was meditating and at some point I day dreamed and saw me and Crysty building a sand castle and it fell down. We repeatedly keep building it until it was big enough for us to stand on. I see that there's something off about the castle but then the thought ended and I came back. Cysty is as usual struggling with meditating and sometimes I see her walk around the garden for some time, then goes back to meditating. We then later did another meditation session involving me staring into Crysty's eyes, as that's one of other focus objects I don't wonder off from.

Update: I've been meditating with Crysty. I would open my eyes to concentrate on a tantra or focus on my breath. This time I chosen to look at her sitting before me and I locked my eyes to hers in order to concentrate at her eyes before I close my eyes and meditate. I've noticed that she is making some progress being able to keep more still.

@Danioover9000  Regarding your meditation practice (and not Crysty): I tend to go into "no thought" mode after 30-40min of eye contact meditation. Then it is just effortless, flowing with less resistance. "Feels better" than resting in awareness for me. How's for you?

Life Purpose journey

Presence. Goodness. Grace. Love.

It's threads like these that make me feel like the word spirituality is far too broad.  We include zen style discussions on consciousness with threads about Casper in the same section even though they couldn't be more opposite in content.  

OP, have you considered the possibility that this apparition is the product of your own mind?  I'm not trying to convince you of anything, I'm just curious if you have even considered the possibility.

5 hours ago, Heart of Space said:

It's threads like these that make me feel like the word spirituality is far too broad.  We include zen style discussions on consciousness with threads about Casper in the same section even though they couldn't be more opposite in content.  

OP, have you considered the possibility that this apparition is the product of your own mind?  I'm not trying to convince you of anything, I'm just curious if you have even considered the possibility.

@Heart of Space

You have set your limits too much

The apparition is your mind

Nasi Novare Coram

Edited by Hotaka