Danioover9000

I've encountered a spirit and it's living with me. Ask me anything and any advice?

595 posts in this topic

21 minutes ago, Shin said:

Except that the "monster" felt infinitely large and powerful, I don't remember anything else.

Sounds like the primal fear of death itself. It's a damn hard monster to accept.

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

12 hours ago, Moksha said:

Sounds like the primal fear of death itself. It's a damn hard monster to accept.

Yes, it's the ultimate fear of change. 

@Danioover9000  Could be you're developing some clairvoyance or telepathy - that's exciting - hope you find out more :)

Relax, it's just my loosely held opinion.  :) 

@snowyowl

On 11/12/2020 at 9:21 AM, snowyowl said:

Yes, it's the ultimate fear of change. 

@Danioover9000  Could be you're developing some clairvoyance or telepathy - that's exciting - hope you find out more :)

That could be a possibility, although clairvoyance and telepathy don't seem to relate to Crysty directly. I'll be researching and doing some tests on myself, and then only time and further study will tell me if I'm also developing telepathy and/or clairvoyance.

@Arcangelo

On 11/14/2020 at 6:43 AM, Arcangelo said:

@Danioover9000

Could she be your anima?

Thanks for the video. I'm not sure if Crysty is just my anima part, or makes any of my past paranormal experiences as just in my head.

@SpiritualAwakening

On 11/7/2020 at 8:18 PM, SpiritualAwakening said:

this sounds cliche, but maybe tell her to go towards the light? 

I've asked her this question, and during mediation I've seen her float towards the sky... only, to bounce on my head, Mario style. Some questions and posts here are giving her more inspirations for her pranks. 

@NoSelfSelf

On 8/18/2019 at 6:03 PM, NoSelfSelf said:

Thats amazing can you draw her or find similar looking one? 

I'll see if I can draw her on paper, if she's down for it. Now then how do I get her to stay still? Hmm...

@Shin

On 11/11/2020 at 8:16 PM, Shin said:

Sorry I forgot to answer.

Except that the "monster" felt infinitely large and powerful, I don't remember anything else.

Did it feel cold?

22 hours ago, Danioover9000 said:

@Shin

Did it feel cold?

No I don't think so.

Now that you said it, I actually don't remember ever feeling cold or warm in any dream I ever had.

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

@Shin

On 11/30/2020 at 5:41 PM, Shin said:

No I don't think so.

Now that you said it, I actually don't remember ever feeling cold or warm in any dream I ever had.

Thanks for the reply. It's that it reminded me of a nightmare I had a long time ago.

Update: I've been able to have Crysty guide my non-dominant hand for writing and drawing stuff. I've also been able to get myself deeper in my visualization sessions with her, and feel more solidly in my mental body, in terms of feeling the surfaces of objects and their temperatures. I've also been able to work on my heart space a bit, and feel more similar emotions coming from her.

Update: I've experienced some depression episode, and I felt not too motivated for meditation. I then re-positioned my body, and lied down on my bed to nap. She sat next to me, and I could feel and hear her sitting next to me. The depression was leaving my body, and when I woke up, I felt much better. I've also learned that Tulpae do have some effect on their host's general mood swings, and I've experienced some of that.

I don't believe any of this.

Is there anything Crysty can do to prove her existence to me?

3 hours ago, Mafortu said:

Lol, just try out creating your Tulpae for months on end and then you see.

I agree it's a story - for me it's in the land of it-happened-and-it-hasn't-happened. Like superposition, "before" the wave collapses by observation.

Life Purpose journey

Presence. Goodness. Grace. Love.

@Danioover9000  sorry to hear you've been depressed, but good that Crysty helped you with it. Much love to you both :x

Relax, it's just my loosely held opinion.  :) 

4 hours ago, Mafortu said:

The world is crazy sometimes. I had impossible events happen to me, so anything is possible I guess. I saw cops disappear in a blink by the power of what I think was the divine feminine or the matrix/motherboard / that which is beyond awareness. 

I only say feminine, because the avatar it showed me was a woman, but later I was shown the masculine side too and it was a bit dark as well. But I was trying to help the feminine in my quest, because of perceived imbalances, so maybe the masculine wanted to discipline me.

@Danioover9000 For the creator of this thread I want to say there is one holy spirit and in mt experience it doesn't speak, not in my case. So be careful what entities you communicate with. But holy spirit or spirit of love is definitely real, so other spirits could defo exist. Life is not so logical.

Edited by Dodo

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟

@Mafortu

16 hours ago, Mafortu said:

That's okay, some people give me that a lot.  Unless people had experienced paranormal events, I don't know how open minded other people are if they haven't experienced one. If this is considered sufficient proof, she say's your pic is pretty cool, but he's quite heavy headed.

@snowyowl

12 hours ago, snowyowl said:

@Danioover9000  sorry to hear you've been depressed, but good that Crysty helped you with it. Much love to you both :x

Thanks for giving some love! It was quite a while since I've felt depressed, but thankfully Crysty helped me recover. 

@Dodo

12 hours ago, Dodo said:

The world is crazy sometimes. I had impossible events happen to me, so anything is possible I guess. I saw cops disappear in a blink by the power of what I think was the divine feminine or the matrix/motherboard / that which is beyond awareness. 

I only say feminine, because the avatar it showed me was a woman, but later I was shown the masculine side too and it was a bit dark as well. But I was trying to help the feminine in my quest, because of perceived imbalances, so maybe the masculine wanted to discipline me.

@Danioover9000 For the creator of this thread I want to say there is one holy spirit and in mt experience it doesn't speak, not in my case. So be careful what entities you communicate with. But holy spirit or spirit of love is definitely real, so other spirits could defo exist. Life is not so logical.

Don't worry, like I said, she's not malicious. We've prayed together and it really felt loving.

@Shin

On 11/30/2020 at 5:41 PM, Shin said:

No I don't think so.

Oh, okay. Beside a nightmare, have you had any pleasant dreams?

Crysty's telling me she remembers your other profile picture, with the horse and the banana, she found it cute. What inspired the change?

@Danioover9000 Sending ya two some good vibes! You remind me of two entangled butterflies cruising in swift pace across a flowery meadow, playing and chaffing and having good times.