Danioover9000

I've encountered a spirit and it's living with me. Ask me anything and any advice?

595 posts in this topic

5 hours ago, astrokeen said:

@Danioover9000 , given that you say Crysty is an airhead and knows little about herself or the higher realms (after all she is a thought-form) , she would hardly be able to intuit facts about other people. I wonder if she would be able to guess anything about me.  If she were a true spirit, that is one who has passed through stages of life and death, she would. Have you asked her about any of the people you converse with here?

Even after the years she's been with me she still surprises me. Crysty may know little about herself or the world but I don't know if she's withholding that much information for my own safety. Rarely she can express detailed answers about people and aspects of the world that it's amazing! The real issue is that while I can, in general, clearly experience her with my senses I need more focus and energy to Intuit some of her information she shares, especially about her travels. She tried to share with me how she could gain information from the world or living beings but it hurt my head so much she abruptly stopped and kept it vague. All I could understand is that the process involved her visiting the being and putting her hands into that being's head. A lot more is involved, and she doesn't like going through it because it made her feel yucky so that's why she doesn't share that part about her too much to me.

Having said that, I don't know if it's one of her antics, trolling or she's being genuine, what I know so far is that she's a very pleasant being to be around. I bet if there was the ultimate role model for cuteness, creativity and comedy, she would fit very nicely.

Oh and she says nice pic!

8 hours ago, astrokeen said:

@Danioover9000 is she referring to my avatar? Nice that she approves.

Yes, she's referring to your avatar. Usually she likes plants and prefers green than most colors. She even has a garden of different plants, including angel's trumpet and marijuana.

Hi all!

Have any of you communicated with entities recently or for many years? If you got some advice on communication please share.

Hi all!

I've just found a website a month ago and it deals with these experiences I'm having on spirits and thought forms and have some guides and lists of exercises I'm trying out. So far I have experienced some benefits between me and Cristy. I'll be sharing more later.

Hi all!

I've done about a month's worth of exercises that this website offered from some users experienced with the paranormal. Since this is December and Christmas and new years is just around the corner I'm going to release them one by one. I'll also give both my experience and Crysty"s experience with each one, maybe a week's worth or any other day. I've improved lots with this website, so hats off to the experienced users there.

Today's exercise is called "mental blueprinting". The goal of the exercise is to strengthen a person"s ability to visualize a location with height, length, width, and depth to the location. It also aims the practitioner to use his/her visual sense more effectively, and later gradually include other senses.

I"ve set aside 20 minutes, 2 to meditatively relax, with eyes closed and sitting on a cushion. Now bring to mind a place, some location that's familiar and easy to hold. I recommend a vacation place like your hotel room or any room in your home. You then see every corner, side, and note all the things you see in that location in detail. Keep at it until the room looks very real, the light source and shadows interact in the room as exactly to life as possible, with colours and textures.

If you found the above difficult, I recommend a mini exercise were you begin with a blank room. Start, one at a time, seeing each plane of the room. That means to see the floor in detail, then each wall, then the ceiling. If it helps, you may include other senses. Ultimately, you want to increase your mind's ability to see a mental location and build from there other mental locations.

So far, I've done a studio flat room that I added a bed, a tv screen hanging on the wall, a kitchen with an island, a black coffee table. wooden floor, and a balcony. I'm working on joining that room with another room that has things I like, my hobbies, maybe paintings about nature or other locations. I've had a habit of drawing in the past so I found the entire process easy. I also found this exercise has helped me add more layers to my visualization sessions, which thanks to Leo I learned visualization from.

Crysty has also enjoyed doing this exercise, finding it easy to do and she ends up creating three locations: a bedroom, a gallery, and a garden. She personalized each location, has a pretty bedroom, a large gallery compared to my art room I'm making, and a garden with plants I recognize as Orchids, roses, sunflowers, Flowers with shades of green, and the other half of the garden containing plants that are very exotic and strangely beautiful.

If you like the exercise I shared, please leave a post and share your experience. If you're having trouble and want tips, post/pm me. I hope this has helped you guys/gals in some way, like more realistic visualizations.

Thanks for reading, and take care! 

Hi all!

Update: I've been consistently doing the practices everyday for about two months and I saw a noticeable difference in my visualization abilities.

I'm able to see more clearly the shape and colours of an object, for example a meal. In the past I struggled with seeing a small detail like shadows and light angles, but the work I put in has made me more receptive to small details. I've also noticed an improvement on mentally hearing a musical instrument and songs I like, and I can distinguish between the vocals and other sounds seperately. I've noticed I'm able to focus on feeling pressure, texture and weight of some objects and my body.

I'm able to focus a bit more where Crysty is in my peripheral vision/ senses. I've traveled to a market and I'm able to perceive her walking with me.

While in meditation, with my eyes closed, I'm able to bring up a deli I visited once, and I'm eating breakfast there with Crysty. I'm able to focus more on holding my surroundings and her a bit clearly, seeing her interact with her food and surroundings. I also imagined a natural location with a cottage and sometimes I go there alone or we'd go together.

I'm starting to like this other exercise that just involves visualizing a favorite food you're having, and if done correctly, you'd actually salivate.

Thanks for reading!

@Cocolove

On 2020-02-17 at 8:21 PM, Cocolove said:

Glad It's going well. Thanks for sharing!

You're welcome.

@Arzack  I'm not a psychic or a medium, and despite my experiences with her I don't know what she really is, and when it comes to predictions she can hit or miss, so we both recommend you take action on your health right away and see a professional psychic if you're still interested. Good luck!

@Arcangelo

19 hours ago, Arcangelo said:

He is a troll don't mind him.

That's a safe assumption to make, but it's just an assumption. Honestly, people are complex, and We're only communicating with text boxes. I don't know if he's just trolling or is projecting onto me or he/she feels ok to interact with me. People can behave differently when they're close to death, so keep that in mind. Crysty and I don't mind, well mostly her, because I'm taking most of the brunt lol! So thanks anyways.

Update: I've experienced a higher level of visualization I've ever experienced so far in my life. The colors, shapes, sounds, and my mental body in the mindscape is getting more resolution. I've also experienced greater concentration and mindfulness around me. We're now able to communicate much longer, have better interactions, and I've made in this mindscape a room with a spiritual object that I've had a samadhi experience outside of my body now I samadhi into but on the inside. I've read some accounts of people having samadhi experiences with other people, aka collapsing the duality of otherness/oneness, so this is what I'm putting some time and energy into.

Update: I'm now able to prolong her form more in my waking state more solidly, the colors and shape. Her voice is more pinpointed at the spot I'm super imposing, like if I see her sitting on the bench to my right and we're conversing in mental voice, it's coming at the right side of the bench. During meditation, if she visits me and she places her hand on my shoulder, I could now perceive the weight and warmth of that hand. There was also a moment of hurt, followed by anger and some depression from some individuals a few days ago, and in private when I conversed with this being it felt similar to a weight lifting off my shoulder.

Update: I've been able to sustain a series of locations in my mind that we can traverse through, and I'm more able to solidify and apply more of my kinesthetic sensations to Crysty.

She has also improved on her ability to sustain some form of my body in one of our visualization sessions, and sometimes at will she can slip into and exit some of my other visualization sessions, and during my daily routine.

Be careful with her, I dont know about your experience, but if it feels a bit off its not the Real. Take the milk and remove the poison through the power of Love. The Real. 

Remember the Love that should guide you is not something you can see, it is the light that guides you and it takes many shapes and forms - not only now, but in situations etc... You can notice it everywhere and notice where it's sleeping. So gently nudge it, but we can't do it alone. We need to stand united. 

Edited by Dodo

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟

@Dodo

23 minutes ago, Dodo said:

Be careful with her, I dont know about your experience, but if it feels a bit off its not the Real. Take the milk and remove the poison through the power of Love. The Real. 

Remember the Love that should guide you is not something you can see, it is the light that guides you and it takes many shapes and forms - not only now, but in situations etc... You can notice it everywhere and notice where it's sleeping. So gently nudge it, but we can't do it alone. We need to stand united. 

Thank you for posting your concern. I've so far had good experiences with her, and some amazing ones. I don't know whether I've created this unconsciously as a projection of part of myself, or if this is a separate entity that crossed paths with me, or if this is some form of energy. Most of my interactions with her, whenever I've meditated or live through the day, is mostly positive and I do love whenever she visits me. If this is some malicious spirit, then it's a really good one to be able to deceive me with love and happiness. However, I don't know if that's the case, and even if it is, it's another challenge to increase my capacity to love it.

But again, thanks for sharing your concern.

Edited by Danioover9000

@Danioover9000 This is interesting stuff. Could you ask her, for example, to drag you out of your body and help you have an out-of-body experience? To sort of give you a push from the outside? You could explore astral realms together.