Danioover9000

I've encountered a spirit and it's living with me. Ask me anything and any advice?

594 posts in this topic

@Danioover9000 awesome! No pic required - i imagined it.  Is there a difference?  

Tell her thanks again :)

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

13 hours ago, Inliytened1 said:

@Danioover9000 awesome! No pic required - i imagined it.  Is there a difference?  

Tell her thanks again :)

You're welcome ?

Update: I was contemplating abstraction for about a week and I've got some good answers. I still didn't hit the being level of what an abstraction is and felt my progress was slower than usual. I told Crysty in one of our imagination sessions about what I'm contemplating and she disappeared for a while.

What felt like an hour she came back with this ball of complicated looking stuff. I asked her what it is and she says ask it to look prettier please. I then asked it to "look prettier please" and it became more apparent that it's a crystalized apple. I was about to question her wether she's pulling my leg here when I suddenly had a minor insight - my mind couldn't make sense of it at first so it simplified it from what it came to be and became an object that made sense, an apple.

What are your thoughts on this?

@Danioover9000 interestingly enough I have a spirit living in my condo.  My roommate doesn't sense it...but I do.  Once I sensed it very strongly when I was in my kitchen preparing a meal.  I looked over very slowly and caught it's face plain as day...then it vanished...it just blew away like smoke.  It's curious about me....i can only see it's presence peripherally...never directly except that one time.  I've asked it to come forward...it won't....its very shy but nonetheless present...ive only been able to feel this presence post awakening.

49 minutes ago, Ramu said:

@Danioover9000 interestingly enough I have a spirit living in my condo.  My roommate doesn't sense it...but I do.  Once I sensed it very strongly when I was in my kitchen preparing a meal.  I looked over very slowly and caught it's face plain as day...then it vanished...it just blew away like smoke.  It's curious about me....i can only see it's presence peripherally...never directly except that one time.  I've asked it to come forward...it won't....its very shy but nonetheless present...ive only been able to feel this presence post awakening.

Thanks for sharing your experience! I can relate to how it feels like when a spirit entered in my bedroom. How do you describe your sensing of the spirit? Which sense alarmed you the most that there's a spirit nearby?

I don't know much about how a spirit could enter your awareness but I think a sensory channel in your mind picks up a sort of presence.

@Danioover9000 I sense it in the periphery.  Certain shadows will move but it's not shadows...its the Presence.  I see the shadows and it's as tall as a human should be...it lurks around...but not so stealthy that it can't be heard...it WANTS to be noticed..ive noticed it yet it remains...i know it's there and it knows I feel it's presence.  It's a friendly spirit.  It just likes to say hello in its own ghost like way!

2 hours ago, Ramu said:

@Danioover9000 I sense it in the periphery.  Certain shadows will move but it's not shadows...its the Presence.  I see the shadows and it's as tall as a human should be...it lurks around...but not so stealthy that it can't be heard...it WANTS to be noticed..ive noticed it yet it remains...i know it's there and it knows I feel it's presence.  It's a friendly spirit.  It just likes to say hello in its own ghost like way!

Thanks for posting! It seems like you don't have any issues with this spirit. I don't know enough about handling spirits in general but if it respects you then you should respect it. If it becomes a problem go and see the thread ask an occultist as he has some good advice on handling spirits. Me and Crysty wish you well!

@Danioover9000 And I wish you both good times.  The presence is sometimes shadow..sometimes noise in a room I KNOW is empty...a feeling as I do a chore or other activity.  I FEEL the Presence but in reality I don't know how.  I feel that the spirit dwelling here is always around..but likes to be social.  It's weird too because my hair used to stand on end.  He's still a bit Wiley but I KNOW when he's near.

Update: I've done some meditation with Crysty on gravity. I was basically meditating on a cloud trying to focus on the sensation of gravity, while Crysty appears to not be too affected by it, bouncing from cloud to cloud!

Update: I was doing mindfulness meditation with labelling in one session and some mindfulness during the day. Whenever Crysty's vanished I notice, label 'gone', and observe. Whenever Crysty appears it's usually as a sight but sometimes as a feeling. I also was doing some exercises mindfully and this inspired Crysty to sit on me?

Also I was doing concentration exercises with Crysty and observed her staring at a point on a tree.

On 18/08/2019 at 1:05 AM, Danioover9000 said:

Brief context: I've experienced a haunting in my early childhood in Indonesia. The situation was resolved through various means my mother won't disclose on to which I didn't pry on. The experience isn't pleasent. The memory of that event is somewhat fresh in my mind.

Roughly 15 years later, I've gone on vacation to Niagara Falls with my mother, father, older sister and brother in law. It's a beautiful place! Can't remember the name of the hotel we stayed but it had a Kegs restaurant in the middle. Anyways, we rented a joint room for, if I recall, 4 days, which both had two beds, a desk, table, mini fridge, tv, and distorted glass panels near the doors. In one morning, there she was, lying on the bed with me, what appeared to be a cute girl in her pajamas. A moment later, I realized the girl is semi-transparentish, blurry and I felt shock. Despite the shock I felt pleasent feelings in my chest. Throughout the days in Niagara Falls I felt confused yet pleasent with her presence around me. I could speak to her using my mind voice sometimes and she has this distinct 'cuteness' in her voice. It strangely felt like it was love at first sight. I remember actually putting some coins into this machine that was in the park used to measure if you're in love or not and it registered in my hand grips I'm in love. Sometimes she would be walking or sitting with me trying to speak to me, other times she would disappear. After me and my family returned to Montreal and my older sister and her husband returned to the UK that spirit girl kept visiting throughout my time there, and eventually she has stayed with me.

4 years later to present day she's now like a close friend. I struggled with perceiving her at first but I'm able to distinguish her form much better, from the shape to the colors. She also has more personality than before. One of my favorites is how she can be so random with her humor it's amazing. Despite her airy headed attitude she does share pieces of knowledge about situations and people I know that seemed nebulous but later made complete sense.

The issues I'm just having are how do I go from here? Sometimes she does annoy me when I meditate. Odd enough, she sometimes copies me, even doing the meditation I'm doing. She also calls me by many nicknames which can be annoying but it's her.

It's amazing that I'm able to experience this at all! I'm currently taking my time learning about the paranormal and if you guys have any advice to share when it comes to the paranormal please post. Also feel free to ask more about my childhood haunting. Also if you have any questions addressed to her feel free to ask because we've talked and she's ok with answering your questions. Thanks for reading!

Goosebumps. 

Suppose Love is real, and let's assume reality is unreal. Suppose we discover that the building block of reality is real Love, that means our assumption was wrong and reality is actually not unreal. Reality is real, if everything we supposed is true. I'm not going to say if it is or not.

3 hours ago, Dodo said:

Goosebumps. 

Thanks for posting me this video! It's pretty scary stuff!

@Danioover9000 Could you film how Crysty moves an object for us and post it here? You already said she can move objects. That would be mindblowing

Still very intersting this girl whatever she might be. I think some entity from astral realm

31 minutes ago, OBEler said:

@Danioover9000 Could you film how Crysty moves an object for us and post it here? You already said she can move objects. That would be mindblowing

Still very intersting this girl whatever she might be. I think some entity from astral realm

I don't think I mentioned she could move physical objects. I haven't seen her do anything sort of Poltergeist level like fling a ball or break glass.

56 minutes ago, OBEler said:

Having said that I have seen her move stuff in one of our imagination sessions. I don't know if those objects are energies from other objects she took.

Update: the usual I've done concentration exercises on Crysty in one of our imagination sessions. Next time I might arrange a different location maybe near a lake shore or a forest or a jungle.

Update: I experienced a minor insight. For the past few weeks I taken a break from the forum and limited my internet use to help me focus more on developing than awakening. Recently ,every morning and night, I did goal setting, positive affirmations and visualizations, basically basic self help to train my subconscious mind towards my goals. I've done affirmations and visualizations a couple of years ago but floundered about, not being consistent, to the point I got fed up and shifted more towards awakening(meditation, concentration, self inquiry, contemplation etc.) than development of myself. For the past week I've switched locations in my imagination sessions to see how she would be. Today I sat down to meditate and engaged in my imagination sessions with Crysty. I borrowed a location of a beach I've visualized in the past and we did some meditation + activities. I then for some odd reason felt emotional and suddenly I wondered about why the beach is more realistic and vibrant than I imagined. Then an insight occurred: I kept imagining this beach, and I kept being with Crysty. Being with Crysty forced me to be more focused on my senses and I realized I was also simultaneously visualizing her. Visualizing her for most of the day + basic visualizations of my other goals and locations on the world had slightly overworked my mind's eye. However, I kept getting better until I could clearly recreate any object I saw a few seconds ago, like an apple, in my mind. Yesterday I even began to make parts and piece them together to make some kind of machine and Cysty was just looking at what I'm doing silently.

Is an insight this simple? I mean I was expecting an insight to be shocking but I was more shocked at how simple it is. It seems to have an emotional force behind it as well.

Whatever Crysty really is, spirit or something else, being with her has improved my visualizations. Just wow!

ask her what happens really after we die? Is the a judgement do?also is she alone with no family or spiritual guides there? Has she talked to god yet?

"Your the left eye and i am the right would it not be madness to fight, WE COME ONE." - Faithless

2 hours ago, Joker_Theory said:

ask her what happens really after we die? Is the a judgement do?also is she alone with no family or spiritual guides there? Has she talked to god yet?

Crysty says dying is similar to dreams, although she says she hasn't experienced death herself.

Depends on your development and letting go ability. A person who has little mastery of letting go will have lots of judgment while dying. The more developed you are, the less painful it is.

I've posted before about her possible origin.

She hasn't talked to god yet. It's very hard for me to explain as simply to her about God as she is air headed and has a short attention on very complicated and abstract topics.

@Danioover9000 , given that you say Crysty is an airhead and knows little about herself or the higher realms (after all she is a thought-form) , she would hardly be able to intuit facts about other people. I wonder if she would be able to guess anything about me.  If she were a true spirit, that is one who has passed through stages of life and death, she would. Have you asked her about any of the people you converse with here?