Danioover9000

I've encountered a spirit and it's living with me. Ask me anything and any advice?

594 posts in this topic

32 minutes ago, Aeris said:

Practice radical visualisation drawing to train the visual side of your focus

and try to reach lucid dream go look for it ( techniques ) I litteraly fucked my psy in a lucid dream it was so good man she is one of the hottest milf I've been close to. I was very Virgin at this moment. But her pussie sounded very Real.

And there is more but then I fucked by doing weed again. Recently I m not smoking but now I don't try to lucid.

I do it in the physical dream with demonic magnetic attraction. I find a very nice succubus and that's nice we dream well together so far. Try your siddhis by working on being a lucid dreamer that's fucking practical at the end

As Leo wisely said 'revealing look into you psyche eh??'

If anyone has a question about Crysty or my haunting let me know.

1 hour ago, John Lula said:

@Danioover9000 So Crysty sounds really interesting, but what do you think she could be? Do you have schizophrenia? Can it actually be a ghost? 

Also, can you ask Crysty? Not to be rude, but how many have she had sex with?9_9

Thanks for posting! I don't know what Crysty is exactly but at least I know she isn't a solid being. She might be a spirit, an alien or she might be what some posters here called a tulpa.

I don't have schizophrenia, although having said that I can recall not just my voice but my family members voices and the voices of other people as well as create voices. This I think comes from listening to music a lot and sometimes mentally listening to music.

I got slapped around for poking at her. How do you think she'll react with me point blank asking if she's been extra promiscuous lately??

I've already replied this to a poster, but I'll repeat. She first imposes her form into my senses, I focus, she showers with me and cuddles with me in bed sometimes. That's as sexual as it gets.

3 hours ago, John Lula said:

@Danioover9000 Hahaha I see. Sounds really cool. I want a tulpa thing too. Gonna read into it now, and see if I shall create one or summon one.

I also can create music in my head! Especially when on weed. Actually hearing it.

You are messing with powerful things to be doing it willy nilly.  You could potentially screw up your entire psyche if just doing this for fun.  And don't create an entity who you may just toss aside a year or two down the road.  A tulpa should be a long term companion.  Be ready to deal with their existential crisis especially if you get tired of them after a while. In other words, don't create 'life' without ALOT of thought and planning.  Don't play God without taking the responsibility.  If you think you are ready for all that, then I'm excited to hear your results. Tulpas are a split of your consciousness so take this very seriously. 

Check out my lucid dreaming anthology series, Stars of Clay  

4 hours ago, John Lula said:

@seeking_brilliance Why do people do it if not for fun?

For a companion. To explore consciousness.  For spiritual purposes. And after all those reasons then you can have fun with it but it should not be the main reason

21 hours ago, John Lula said:

@Danioover9000 Hahaha I see. Sounds really cool. I want a tulpa thing too. Gonna read into it now, and see if I shall create one or summon one.

I also can create music in my head! Especially when on weed. Actually hearing it.

Thanks for posting! Great to hear that someone could listen to music mentally, although I never done it under the influence of psychedelics.

If you're interested, I recently discovered a site called tulpa.org. I don't know much about tulpa and it seems a promising site if you're serious about creating a tulpa. I'll still say I'm not sure whether Crysty is exactly a tulpa or something else just because some experiences with her slightly different with tulpae. I hope you have good paranormal experiences doing this!

8 hours ago, John Lula said:

@seeking_brilliance That's the exact reasons I would want it though. I have already done astral to explore. But from what I understand tulpas are a thought-form made by the person seeing him. Wh would that be so serious?

Maybe you were never the type of person to regret not having a choice in your existence. My point is just be careful and thoughtful about it and then of course you can have fun with it

Edited by seeking_brilliance

13 hours ago, John Lula said:

@seeking_brilliance Why do people do it if not for fun?

8 hours ago, John Lula said:

@seeking_brilliance That's the exact reasons I would want it though. I have already done astral to explore. But from what I understand tulpas are a thought-form made by the person seeing him. Wh would that be so serious?

Originally the word tulpa came from Tibetan monks who specialize in this spiritual process. The process involves creating a tulpa or world as real as possible, then destroying the tulpa or world until nothing remains. They do this process actively until they experience enlightenment from realizing that they and the world their in is just like the beings and world's they create and destroy.

Honestly this to me sounds lika a extremely hardcore spiritual process. I don't know if even the majority of the spiritual community here are ready for that kind of brutal practice. I don't know if I'm able to stomach that, let alone destroy other beings and worlds continuously!?

2 minutes ago, John Lula said:

@seeking_brilliance I know that in the astral realms it can be some downsides. For example, I wanted to not do it anymore, and for weeks I would still get dragged into it. That was daunting. How can Tuplas be negative? Don't get me wrong, I certainly want to know the good and the bad, and from that conclude whether or not to do it.

I don't know much about the astral so it sounds like an interesting place. What have you experienced so far astral projecting?

@John Lula how can we experience this awesome state, do you have any guides or recommendation to get there ?? 

18 hours ago, John Lula said:

@Danioover9000 Thanks for sharing! It indeed sounds really hardcore. Makes sense now though, how they used it.

I've seen many thought-forms (some consider them tulpas) that I've interacted with. Lots of "demons", but the coolest thing was flying around and exploring. It seems so god damn real I had to make sure I wasn't physically falling down from my window. Flying freely is probably the coolest thing. I also peeked at the neighbor's house. The whole thing is really paradigm-shattering, I am still confused as to how ignorant as a society we are when everyone can do it with some training.

Still a lot I would like to try though. Some say you can travel to the past and the future, or any place in the galaxy, or even different realms. I would have to check if all those are real though.

I can definitely relate to flying. I've experienced some dreams involving flight and teleportation and a few of them I became lucid and man it felt very vivid!

Have you experienced any difficulties in astral projection? I've heard so far the hardest part is the vibrational phase of astral projecting.

I really like to know because I could definitely see me and Crysty flying to beautiful places!

@Danioover9000 It takes training and dedication for most, but when you got it, you can do it whenever you feel like taking a nap. The difficulties I faced was when I wanted to stop doing it, but it continued to happen, and it was at a time with immense anxiety. That was not so fun.

Thanks for posting man! I'll probably look into astral projection later as it sounds interesting.

Update: I've been meditating and staring at Crysty's eyes. The reason why I do this is because it's easier to do a concentration practice on. I can't say for sure but I experienced maybe a slight merging or something close to it when it comes to being.

The reason why I chosen to do concentration exercises with Crysty especially with eyes is because of another poster.

After Leo released staring at hand video the poster did a similar exercise but with his one eye plus sunlight.

I got an ideological that I might try doing this with Crysty and that's where we're at.

5 minutes ago, Danioover9000 said:

Update: I've been meditating and staring at Crysty's eyes. The reason why I do this is because it's easier to do a concentration practice on. I can't say for sure but I experienced maybe a slight merging or something close to it when it comes to being.

Ask crystal where it’s experience and motivations arise from. Curious what it would say.  Does she think or thinking arise?  Does she feel or do feelings arise. Do things just happen or does she feel like she does them. 

*idea. Crysty suspects auto correct is developing consciousness!?

17 hours ago, Mu_ said:

@Danioover9000  Ask crystal where it’s experience and motivations arise from. Curious what it would say.  Does she think or thinking arise?  Does she feel or do feelings arise. Do things just happen or does she feel like she does them. 

Thanks for posting man! I've asked her about where does her thoughts occur and she says for her it's somewhere in her head or eyes. I've asked her about where does her feelings arise and she says somewhere in her tummy to chest. I also asked her about free will and determinism, wether she feels she does the hugging, vanishing or saying hello to me or do these things happen. She says she feels like she does the hugging whenever I feel I needed it and saying hello but the vanishing she sort of says she feels she's going there but the place also is coming to her.

I don't really know what she exactly is but I know enough to say she's a beginner in meditation and is learning about the world and people. I'm grateful for Crysty being with me and being happy in general.

Update: I was meditating and at some point I day dreamed and saw me and Crysty building a sand castle and it fell down. We repeatedly keep building it until it was big enough for us to stand on. I see that there's something off about the castle but then the thought ended and I came back. Cysty is as usual struggling with meditating and sometimes I see her walk around the garden for some time, then goes back to meditating.

6 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

@Danioover9000 has she made any progress on the sculpture? :)

She made a lot of progress! She made the statue about 5 meters tall. She has got most of the texture, shape and color down. The statue looks very energetic with its multi colored aura. I could hear faint humming like vibrations coming from the hands. It felt cold yet the aura felt warmish. It looks amazing that I wish I could take a photo!