Danioover9000

I've encountered a spirit and it's living with me. Ask me anything and any advice?

595 posts in this topic

but how can you poke a ghost with a real stick, it would just pass straight through wouldn't it? Or if it was a "ghost stick" how would you pick it up with a real hand? 
Seriously though, you seem to be getting on well with Crysty, no major problems and it seems like you're content for her to stick around for the time being. I've not had any similar experiences but I have lost various family members during my life and I'm curious if there's anything left of them, life after death etc.
By the way, since Crysty mentioned my cat profile picture, he's called Links, was one of the Microsoft office assistants from Windows 2000 I think, stopped when XP came out. Much missed so I keep his picture handy to remind me :) 

Edited by MuddyBoots

Everything is connected, but connections are only necessary from a fragmented point of view. What's the connection between two waves? The whole deep ocean which they are made of in the first place!

1 hour ago, MuddyBoots said:

but how can you poke a ghost with a real stick, it would just pass straight through wouldn't it? Or if it was a "ghost stick" how would you pick it up with a real hand? 
Seriously though, you seem to be getting on well with Crysty, no major problems and it seems like you're content for her to stick around for the time being. I've not had any similar experiences but I have lost various family members during my life and I'm curious if there's anything left of them, life after death etc.
By the way, since Crysty mentioned my cat profile picture, he's called Links, was one of the Microsoft office assistants from Windows 2000 I think, stopped when XP came out. Much missed so I keep his picture handy to remind me :) 

do you remember the paperclip? he was so sassy

Check out my lucid dreaming anthology series, Stars of Clay  

1 hour ago, MuddyBoots said:

A physical stick could pass through spirits. Also while you're imagining in your mind whether or not it passes. Leo's so good at triggering people he can trigger other worldly beings. Dealing with a cute girl throwing a tantrum, all huffy puffy swinging a leek at me was surreal yet adorable ?. Maybe I was laughing to much at her reaction ?

Sorry to hear you've lost family members. I've lost my grandparents so I can relate a bit.

Crysty tells me she has gotten that image of the cat and created it in 3d using crystals in her room. It looks beautiful!

On 8/20/2019 at 7:15 PM, Danioover9000 said:

I hate to say it but it's all thanks to my horrible haunting I had in my childhood. That's what I think contributes a bit more to my openness to spiritual and the paranormal.

In dreaming and lucid dreaming, I haven't seen her walk in for the most part. I do keep a dream journal and can remember most of my dreams. Some can be vivid. I guess that's her way of respecting my privacy while I sleep.

Ok. I am with you to a point. But I also think ghosts are tulpas.  Imagine if you died and everyone who survived you sat around crying and contemplating your life and putting some real strong energy into that. Perfect recipe for tulpa creation. So this poor girl, who isn't even really the girl who lived at some point, was created and left in that hotel until someone sensitive came along for her to piggy-back. Have you ever  asked her what she thinks she is?

Edited by seeking_brilliance

6 minutes ago, seeking_brilliance said:

Ok. I am with you to a point. But I also think ghosts are tulpas.  Imagine if you died and everyone who survived you sat around crying and contemplating your life and putting some real strong energy into that. Perfect recipe for tulpa creation. So this poor girl, who isn't even really the girl who lived at some point, was created and left in that hotel until someone sensitive came along for her to piggy-back. Have you ever  asked her what she thinks she is?

I have asked he plenty of times what she is and where she came from. She gives difficult to understand answers. It's hard to explain, and I can see she struggles a bit to clearly explain her nature to me. While she's creative she is a bit airheaded and artsy. All I could get from her was a sense or knowing of a very vast green place full of crystals and plants and people like her, which gives me headaches to bring up. imagine I don't know anything at all about enlightenment and my true nature and you cross paths with me. How could you tell me about enlightenment and my true nature? worse still, imagine I speak a completely different language than you. How could you me tell about it? That's what it's like with me and Crysty for the past 4 years; I'm trying to understand her and she's trying to understand me and we're still learning about eachother.

On a funny note: Tulpa creation? Basically you're telling me I'm the father? I don't know how the conversation's gonna go ?

5 minutes ago, Danioover9000 said:

I have asked he plenty of times what she is and where she came from. She gives difficult to understand answers. It's hard to explain, and I can see she struggles a bit to clearly explain her nature to me. While she's creative she is a bit airheaded and artsy. All I could get from her was a sense or knowing of a very vast green place full of crystals and plants and people like her, which gives me headaches to bring up. imagine I don't know anything at all about enlightenment and my true nature and you cross paths with me. How could you tell me about enlightenment and my true nature? worse still, imagine I speak a completely different language than you. How could you me tell about it? That's what it's like with me and Crysty for the past 4 years; I'm trying to understand her and she's trying to understand me and we're still learning about eachother.

On a funny note: Tulpa creation? Basically you're telling me I'm the father? I don't know how the conversation's gonna go ?

Well in my proposed scenario you were not the father, but picked up an already existing entity. Matt8800 has talked about this too.  If you are her creator, then you are still not the father, because she is you.  She is you with a distinct personality, to the point that she is a 'separate entity'.  

1 hour ago, seeking_brilliance said:

do you remember the paperclip? he was so sassy

Oh yes, the very first paperclip in the 90s was a bit basic by today's standards but cutting edge in his (her?) day!

53 minutes ago, Danioover9000 said:

A physical stick could pass through spirits. Also while you're imagining in your mind whether or not it passes. Leo's so good at triggering people he can trigger other worldly beings. Dealing with a cute girl throwing a tantrum, all huffy puffy swinging a leek at me was surreal yet adorable ?. Maybe I was laughing to much at her reaction ?

Sorry to hear you've lost family members. I've lost my grandparents so I can relate a bit.

Crysty tells me she has gotten that image of the cat and created it in 3d using crystals in her room. It looks beautiful!

Oddly enough I have this thing where I sometimes compare myself to my grandparents, if they are 'up there' somewhere looking down on me, what would they think of me, how I'm living my life ... maybe this is an echo of ancestor worship which was one of the earliest religions.   

You can see her room too? You must be very psychic I guess.

Everything is connected, but connections are only necessary from a fragmented point of view. What's the connection between two waves? The whole deep ocean which they are made of in the first place!

7 minutes ago, seeking_brilliance said:

Well in my proposed scenario you were not the father, but picked up an already existing entity. Matt8800 has talked about this too.  If you are her creator, then you are still not the father, because she is you.  She is you with a distinct personality, to the point that she is a 'separate entity'.  

Ok then. Honestly I don't know what Crysty is 100%. Whether she is a spirit, a tulpa, an alien, my guardian angel, my split personality or something else I don't know. All I can say is "thank you for being with me, Crysty".

Thanks to you, Crysty is now teasing me about having a daddy complex and being a perv lol. Please, have mercy! I'm crying! Can't breathe!?

4 minutes ago, MuddyBoots said:

Oh yes, the very first paperclip in the 90s was a bit basic by today's standards but cutting edge in his (her?) day!

Oddly enough I have this thing where I sometimes compare myself to my grandparents, if they are 'up there' somewhere looking down on me, what would they think of me, how I'm living my life ... maybe this is an echo of ancestor worship which was one of the earliest religions.   

You can see her room too? You must be very psychic I guess.

The paper clip? I think I remember it. I once was fascinated about how that paper clip was so more alive than the real one lol!

I try not to dwell on what their thinking about me much as this then makes me dwell on their final hours. It can get pretty messy for me.

Yes! Not only her room but she shares some of her room with mine. I don't know if I would say I'm psychic but I can say I have strong visualization of people, places and imagination.

Update: I've been meditating with Crysty. I would open my eyes to concentrate on a tantra or focus on my breath. This time I chosen to look at her sitting before me and I locked my eyes to hers in order to concentrate at her eyes before I close my eyes and meditate. I've noticed that she is making some progress being able to keep more stilll.

57 minutes ago, Danioover9000 said:

Update: I've been meditating with Crysty. I would open my eyes to concentrate on a tantra or focus on my breath. This time I chosen to look at her sitting before me and I locked my eyes to hers in order to concentrate at her eyes before I close my eyes and meditate. I've noticed that she is making some progress being able to keep more stilll.

So there's a chance Crysty may have an awakening experience?  :)  Crysty  the enlightened one..i like the sound of that.

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

16 hours ago, Inliytened1 said:

So there's a chance Crysty may have an awakening experience?  :)  Crysty  the enlightened one..i like the sound of that.

Thanks man! I honestly don't know what it would look like if another being has an awakening experience in front of me but I'm open to the possibility that it might change her completely. Spiritual speaking I'm a newbie and she's a newbie so chances are very high that either of us would reach awakening in the near future, maybe after 10 years. I'm honestly not ready to handle that kind of event.

Furthermore, this now feels like a race: which one of us is gonna hit awakening first. Slow and steady wins the race ?

Update: I've got a good idea of being more efficient in contemplation sessions. I pick a thing/idea to contemplate and I give a list for her to chose which thing/idea to contemplate as well. Sounds like a good idea!

Crysty being a creative person is telling me your pic is awesome and epic! She wants me to let you know she's making a statue of it in her garden she shares with mine. Thanks for your reply!

@Danioover9000 Im so envious of you. All my life i wished for miracle like that, being able to comunicate with the "spiritual realm" . Yet, nothing of sorts have happened durring all my life..All alone, even on psyhadelics there is just nothing but me, its kinda sad even..

@Danioover9000 Have you ever done any psychedelics? What about after meeting Crysty? If so, how were your trips like, and was Crysty there during your trips?

1 hour ago, Nemo28 said:

@Danioover9000 Im so envious of you. All my life i wished for miracle like that, being able to comunicate with the "spiritual realm" . Yet, nothing of sorts have happened durring all my life..All alone, even on psyhadelics there is just nothing but me, its kinda sad even..

Ever noticed a lot of the time the people who didn't ask for it get it? Do you think spiritual gurus ask for Siddhis? ? Your envy itself might be the very thing blocking you

1 hour ago, Nemo28 said:

Thanks man! I will say be careful with projecting onto me, because that envy implies I'm above you in spirituality and miracles and you end up stifling your spiritual growth more. If I could I would never want to experience a haunting, but life's funny that way. My family could've chosen a different place to go on vacation and I wouldn't come across Crysty, or I would've come across something else like a demon. Again, life is a funny thing, isn't it?

Are you really alone? I've heard that psychedelics can give you interesting colors, shapes, visions, different sounds, interesting feelings. You're practically surrounded in experiences. The face you breathe air that has flown all around the world and surrounds you implies not a true isolation. Even down to the mundane you're surrounded in objects.

What's really sad is you skipping over even the tiniest miracles happening around you now, isn't it so?

Now Crysty's telling me I'm like Sadhguru, that sad yet happy old guy on YouTube. I could be channeling him. See, find your inner Sadhguru ?

1 hour ago, Inliytened1 said:

@Danioover9000 tell her thanks!

She says you're welcome! I'm seeing her really go to work on that sculpture. She's really focused!

1 hour ago, whoareyou said:

@Danioover9000 Have you ever done any psychedelics? What about after meeting Crysty? If so, how were your trips like, and was Crysty there during your trips?

I haven't tried psychedelics. The circumstances in my life isn't ideal for tripping. Not only do I know little about psychedelics but I'm also not open to the possibility of including psychedelics in my life as it is right now. Thanks for posting though man.