Danioover9000

I've encountered a spirit and it's living with me. Ask me anything and any advice?

593 posts in this topic

@Danioover9000 I heard now that tulpas or beings can help you astral project is that the case?

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

You have all the weapons you need 

Now fight.

3 hours ago, Mikael89 said:

@Danioover9000 Do you have sex with her?

The first thing I would do with a spirit woman (if she's attractive) would be to nail her hard.

A revealing look into your psyche, eh?

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

1 hour ago, Danioover9000 said:

? 

By the way, Crysty says you're a perv?

She is distracting you.
She knows sooner or later.. you are gonna lick her.

Btw it is a good grounding trick while doing OBEs, to shove everything into your mouth, bite, lick, smell.
The unexpected taste multiplies the grounding.

I especially found it good when dealing with " negative/scary/fearmongering/prankster " entities, it gets you out of that fear and into humor, they just vanish embarrassed or pop out mad. Also works with shadow people, the ones with the cloaks and hats.
All the black-noise ones.

Since you might be clairvoyant and can see some of this stuff around while awake. You might find it useful. Never fear, always have fun.

Edited by Yog

Not too sure about that. I might try that out later with Crysty.

1 hour ago, NoSelfSelf said:

@Danioover9000 I heard now that tulpas or beings can help you astral project is that the case?

Might be the case. I haven't tried this yet with Crysty. Might try it out later.

2 hours ago, Danioover9000 said:

That's interesting. Is the Kabbalah you're mentioned the same as the tree of life/planetary realms?

Since you mentioned seeing spirits do things and communicating, what does that feel like?

I red that people could evoke different types of beings. Could you explain how you've felt for each?

When I evoke a spiritual being in the room, the air in the room seems to sizzle and crackle and the hairs on my arms stand up...thats the only way I can describe it.

Im not a clairvoyant; im a mystic and they sense a bit differently. I dont have the sight of a clairvoyant (which you probably are one) Im sensitive to feeling energy and communicating telepathically with spirits and the divine. It feels like a knowing.

Edited by Matt8800

1 hour ago, Yog said:

She is distracting you.
She knows sooner or later.. you are gonna lick her.

Btw it is a good grounding trick while doing OBEs, to shove everything into your mouth, bite, lick, smell.
The unexpected taste multiplies the grounding.

I especially found it good when dealing with " negative/scary/fearmongering/prankster " entities, it gets you out of that fear and into humor, they just vanish embarrassed or pop out mad. Also works with shadow people, the ones with the cloaks and hats.
All the black-noise ones.

Since you might be clairvoyant and can see some of this stuff around while awake. You might find it useful. Never fear, always have fun.

Um...thanks for your advice.

4 minutes ago, Matt8800 said:

When I evoke a spiritual being in the room, the air in the room seems to sizzle and crackle...thats the only way I can describe it.

Im not a clairvoyant; im a mystic and they sense a bit differently. I dont have the sight of a clairvoyant (which you probably are one) Im sensitive to feeling energy and communicating telepathically with spirits and the divine. It feels like a knowing.

Wow! That sounds amazing! I red that when Sorcerers evoke beings they first put themselves into a trance to better tune to that energy. Usually the more powerful the being, the more pressure you'd feel in the room. When evoking an archangel it'll feel heavy yet have this uplifting feeling in the chest. With demon kings it'll feel heavy and a bit warm. Especially with deities it'll feel much heavier, heart palpitations, Goss bumps and if you're deeply in trance you could make out a bit of their form along with this fogginess around it. It's pretty fascinating stuff.

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

A revealing look into your psyche, eh?

That's mean!?

what Crysty think about me can you ask her ??

and if she have any advice for me 

Btw thanks for sharing your story with us Danioover9000.

Edited by ilyasseconomist

Can you describe how she looks like ? Did you intently visualize her looks b4 she manifested exactly like you visualized her ?

On 8/18/2019 at 5:36 AM, Girzo said:

Sounds like tulpa.

Beat me to it.  Sounds like a randomly formed tulpa that they slowly built a relationship with. 

Check out my lucid dreaming anthology series, Stars of Clay  

19 hours ago, ilyasseconomist said:

what Crysty think about me can you ask her ??

and if she have any advice for me 

Btw thanks for sharing your story with us Danioover9000.

I've asked her what she thought about you. She thinks your pic is cool.

For the 4 years she's with me, she's a carefree girl. She comes and goes whenever she pleases, and seems to not be too interested in others but more in herself and being with me. She tells me that she could tell me other people's futures but she doesn't like it.

Your welcome. I just felt like sharing this story wondering whether or not I'm the only one experiencing this and the haunting I had in the past.

@Pernani  I've given a general description of her here:

On 19/08/2019 at 9:26 PM, Danioover9000 said:

I'm so sorry! I completely forgot to reply to you!

The best I could give is her general appearance. She's about 5 foot 3-5 inches, is lean to slender build, and her skin is about light tan. Her hair is kinda green to light green which she mostly puts in a twin pony tail and she has greenish eye lenses while still having eye whites. She likes clothing that's green but sometimes changes her style of clothing. Dislikes tight clothes and too baggy clothes. Her tonality to me mostly is assertive and endearing, not too passive or aggressive. She also likes to sing. Her skin feels smooth, like she has that type of skin that is balanced between oily and dry. It's smoother on her, for example, inner forearm than outer forearm. Her smell is interesting, like it's a mix of flowers and mints around her body and the mint is stronger in her hair. Her breathe is like... Soil? More like dust except it's lighter and more earthy. That's about it.

She at first appeared vague but as time goes on I could experience more of her form clearly. I don't think I visualized her intentionally and seen any girl like her beforehand.

@Danioover9000

8 hours ago, seeking_brilliance said:

Beat me to it.  Sounds like a randomly formed tulpa that they slowly built a relationship with. 

She probably is. I don't mind as I've had amazing experiences with her.

By the way, Crysty says your pic is awesome!  

15 minutes ago, Danioover9000 said:

@Danioover9000

She probably is. I don't mind as I've had amazing experiences with her.

By the way, Crysty says your pic is awesome!  

In glad you can accept this possibility.  Have you tried having lucid dreams to meet up with her? I can connect you with a tulpamancy group on Facebook if you'd like

Check out my lucid dreaming anthology series, Stars of Clay  

say to Crysty thank you, and you two seems very cool partners keep searching and meditate, and i hope you get what you want and happiness in your path you two both, leo's videos will definitely help you , and don't get distraction you will understand it have a good life my friend Danioover9000.

58 minutes ago, seeking_brilliance said:

In glad you can accept this possibility.  Have you tried having lucid dreams to meet up with her? I can connect you with a tulpamancy group on Facebook if you'd like

I hate to say it but it's all thanks to my horrible haunting I had in my childhood. That's what I think contributes a bit more to my openness to spiritual and the paranormal.

In dreaming and lucid dreaming, I haven't seen her walk in for the most part. I do keep a dream journal and can remember most of my dreams. Some can be vivid. I guess that's her way of respecting my privacy while I sleep.

24 minutes ago, ilyasseconomist said:

say to Crysty thank you, and you two seems very cool partners keep searching and meditate, and i hope you get what you want and happiness in your path you two both, leo's videos will definitely help you , and don't get distraction you will understand it have a good life my friend Danioover9000.

Thanks for the kind words man! I definitely find Leo's content useful although Crysty says otherwise. Might be from Leo's posting " what would happen if you poked her with a stick?" ?

We both wish you a good life too. Thanks again!