Danioover9000

I've encountered a spirit and it's living with me. Ask me anything and any advice?

595 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, Danioover9000 said:

Yes, I've asked her many times, and she gave me a straight answer, then later contradicts herself out of playfulness.

Haha, how funny. Out of curiosity, could you list some or all of the things she has claimed to be? She might not be contradicting herself at all.

3 hours ago, Danioover9000 said:

I did mention in the past that she also changes forms as well, lkke turning into a crystal statue to meditate with me, and other forms as well as travelling and disappearing to other locations. She likes to also play around with me while I meditate or go about my daily liife, and she's good natured about it, a playful spirit. So I kept my inquiries loose going forward with her and developed an ongoing relationship with Crysty while continuingmy learning of her nature.

She sounds like a non-corporeal or semi-corporeal entity to me. Did she exist prior to your experiences with her do you think?

Potestas Infinitas, Libertas Infinitas, Auctoritas Infinitas.

@Rob06

19 hours ago, Rob06 said:

@Danioover9000 I only read the first view pages of this thread so far. Interesting stuff! My first thought was you must have some kind of mental disorder (no disrespect). But then I just started thinking of an experience I had when I was about 3 - 5 years old of some kind of entity talking to me in the middle of the night. I still get shivers when I think of this because I have never been able to make sense of this experience. Maybe it was a dream (even though I have the memory that I was awake), maybe it was just my childish imagination, maybe it was something else, who knows. Some experiences with ayahuasca have made me way more open to paranormal stuff. 

I'm looking forward to hear more about your adventures with Cristy, whatever she is...

Thank you for finding my story interesting. Yes, I've been through a phase like that, self denial, after surviving that haunting in my childhood. The mind is amazing, with many mental gymnastics to try and find explanations, to generalize, distort memories and even delete a few that are too traumatic. Through that though, the raw, harsh facts of my senses still remained with me in those childhood memories of that phenomena, that it was an actual ghost that I talked too. 

On 7/22/2022 at 9:07 PM, Danioover9000 said:

@ZenAlex

I am offended by you making false accusations of my mental health, while denying my experience blatantly, as fictitious, on groundless claims against me and assumptions of my mental health.

Yes, you are too rationale for your own good, it might boomerang back to hit you in the head someday. 

Yes, I can tell you to be open minded, while keeping myself open minded, as much as you can tell me I'm a psychotic nutcase, while closing yourself off of my perspective. I'm willing to drop this dialogue, are you?

Oh, you don't want me to tell you to be open minded, because I'm '100% sure' it's a spirit? Don't tell me I'm suffering from some mental illness, am psychotic nutcase, because you are so sure of my mental state. Eat your humble pie before it's frozen.

You can try to fake your open mindedness, but I can tell it's not genuine open mindedness, you are willing to humiliate me here in this thread. If this is a common habit of yours, I'm sorry to hear that, I suggest you drop this as I have done here. 

I never said I was certain you had a mental illness, I said this could very well be a symptom of a mental illness. 

Like I said before, it could be a spirit, but it could also be an alien, time traveler, or something beyond words to describe. 

And yes, it could well be a symptom of psychosis. I'm not saying it is, but it could be.

Like I said, if you are so certain your spirit best friend exists, you wouldn't take so much offence. Why would you care what I have to say if you are so sure?

Unless you believe hallucinations and delusions do not exist, you accept that people are capable of having mental illness symptoms that cause them to believe they are talking to beings that don't actually exist.

And these symptoms can be indistinguishable to reality. 

I am open minded to many different possibility as to what this is, you are clearly not.

Edited by ZenAlex

@ZenAlex

2 hours ago, ZenAlex said:

I never said I was certain you had a mental illness, I said this could very well be a symptom of a mental illness. 

Like I said before, it could be a spirit, but it could also be an alien, time traveler, or something beyond words to describe. 

And yes, it could well be a symptom of psychosis. I'm not saying it is, but it could be.

Like I said, if you are so certain your spirit best friend exists, you wouldn't take so much offence. Why would you care what I have to say if you are so sure?

Unless you believe hallucinations and delusions do not exist, you accept that people are capable of having mental illness symptoms that cause them to believe they are talking to beings that don't actually exist.

And these symptoms can be indistinguishable to reality. 

I am open minded to many different possibility as to what this is, you are clearly not.

Gotcha, keep talking, you are demonstrating to others your stellar open mindedness and rationality, as irrationality at this point.

Way ahead of you on the epistemic department, not only in the earlier pages of this thread that I've demonstrated my open mindedness, but I've done private investigations into this as well, to which I will not share nor am comfortable sharing with you, as you blatantly are willing to slander my state of mind as psychotic.

17 minutes ago, Danioover9000 said:

@ZenAlex

Gotcha, keep talking, you are demonstrating to others your stellar open mindedness and rationality, as irrationality at this point.

Way ahead of you on the epistemic department, not only in the earlier pages of this thread that I've demonstrated my open mindedness, but I've done private investigations into this as well, to which I will not share nor am comfortable sharing with you, as you blatantly are willing to slander my state of mind as psychotic.

I haven't done this at all. I said that is the possibility that I consider most likely based on the evidence, but I never said it was definitely the truth.

And you're not even really responding to the points I'm raising now.

Just because I do not accept blindly that you're talking to a spirit doesn't make me close minded. I just see no more reason to believe it is a spirit than an alien, demon, angel or something that's completely an utterly beyond anyone to create an apt label.

You've taken massive offence to what i'm saying, you sound unstable and easy to upset, and now you're trying to out-ego me by saying you're way ahead of me lol. 

Your ego is the thing most hurt by this.

You've done investigations but wont share them, because you're afraid they will be refuted most likely. What does it say about you that you're only willing to share your investigations/proof of it being a spirit with those who aren't going to challenge them, and just believe them?

If you were really that certain of yourself, you wouldn't be so easily offended by what I'm saying. 

You being psychotic is not proven, but it's a possibility that people on this thread should be open to, as the people on here blindly accepting your spirit could be contributing to something unhealthy.

It may not be possible for a psychotic person to gain insight into their condition without medication or the correct guidance, so you investigating your own experience may not be enough unfortunately. 

If you're not psychotic, you could be experiencing something extraordinary, but don't be so certain that it is a spirit, it could be many different things.

On 7/22/2022 at 2:04 PM, integral said:

if we imagine beliefs like a pyramid where at the bottom are simple beliefs like colours and shapes and then those beliefs support more complex beliefs on top of it. Foundational beliefs at the first level and then on the second layler are more complex beliefs that only exist if we assume the first layer of beliefs are true, and then the third layer can only exist if the second layer is true. so in this analogy all our beliefs are built on top of each other. and if we remove or prove wrong one of the foundational beliefs at the bottom, the entire pyramid collapses and we need to put everything into question. it's a knowledge graph or it's a dependency graph. The person that was constructed by its environment biologically and ideologically created foundational beliefs unconsciously without questioning them. these beliefs were put there by culture and by parenting and by life experiences and by genetics. each stage in spiral dynamics is a complete change in the first layer foundational beliefs. and so they are constructing a completely different pyramid. 

can't we also say that the fact that he is offended tells us that he is certain of its existence? and so we can't use his emotional state to make any conclusions it's still ambiguous.

it's unfortunate that he took what you said personally because your intention was not personal you were simply stating the possibilities. maybe there was a way to phrase things a little differently. One of the issues is that you revealed your worldview and your position by making statements like "99% certainty". The default position really shouldn't be there for a clean strategy to figure this out, the default position  isn't The foundation or the bottom, it's actually the top of the pyramid. 

Yes it could be a higher dimensional entity representing itself in etherial human form. The word ghost or spirit is being used here but I think he knows that those words are just placeholders and it could be interchangeable with anything else. He's not claiming that he understands this fully he's just genuinely communicating his experience. He's not being ideological.

A thought experiment, what if the things a schizophrenic person is experiencing Is real. they simply have access to higher or different senses that the average human doesn't, they can go beyond the five senses. why are we assuming that this human biological form and the input is receiving is the whole universe? why assume that the technology humans have invented that gives insight into other senses or parts of reality is representing all of reality? If this is true how can we sit in a position waiting for evidence to present it self to us, when the evidence we are looking for comes from limited tools. 5 sense. What other ways are there of knowing something? Directly experiencing it!

Wow you're actually discussing the topic for once, finally!!! And your points aren't too bad!

I understand your point about so called psychotic people potentially being able to access levels of perception that most people are not, and It's a point I've considered at times. "How could we disprove it unless we're them experiencing it?". Maybe all those labelled psychotic as simply blessed with super powers or higher levels of awareness?

The problem here is what we risk to try and find out. If you couldn't experience these spirits naturally, like you weren't "blessed", you may end up turning to psychedelic drugs for the answers, and risk ruining your mental health. Even if not drugs, who would you turn to for advice on what techniques to use to see so called spirits? Probably others who claim they've experienced them. People who could be mentally ill or malevolent. It's a big risk, and who's to say you'd interpret your experience in a healthy way if you have it?

If I was to have a similar experience to OP, I'd be really cautious about labeling the experience or establishing any belief on it. But the fact would be either the experience would be pleasant or not, and if it would impact my ability to function, and what caused the experience. And the reality is many of the people who are labeled psychotic, who claim to have experiences of such things as spirits, often end up experiencing very distressful symptoms, which you could assume is merely the cost of the gifts you may believe they have, or it may simply be confirmation that all of these things that they are experiencing are a product of mental health issues, which seems to be the most likely explanation in this case, as OP is showing signs of being unstable and easily offended. 

"It could be a higher dimensional entity representing itself in etherial human form. The word ghost or spirit is being used here but I think he knows that those words are just placeholders and it could be interchangeable with anything else. He's not claiming that he understands this fully he's just genuinely communicating his experience".

The term "higher dimensional entity" is about as useful as the term "spirit". The reality is neither you nor him have any idea what he's experiencing. You place more faith in the term higher dimensional entity, and seem to have confidence that such a thing exists but less faith in the term spirit.

This is the whole reason my bullshit alarm arises when viewing this thread.

You're all so quick to throw a term on to this, and I keep saying "it could be aliens, it could be a time traveler, or something beyond understanding so much that there's not even a word for it". 

You both try to imply that I'm close minded, but you're both far quicker to be certain of what to label what he's experiencing as if you fucking know!!!

Spirit, higher dimensional being - These things could be WAY WAY off what this 'thing', if it even exists, actually is!

The reality is, OP is claiming to have an experience, and if it's true, his belief about what it is could be massively different to the reality of it.

I fail to see how all the people on this thread validating OP's experience, asking the OP to ask the spirit questions, are supposedly more open minded, for blindly accepting OP's explanation that he's experiencing a spirit. 

They could be very well validating the experience of a mentally ill person. 

You ask me to be open minded, but you need to be open minded to the possibility OP is mentally Ill also. 

@ZenAlex

3 hours ago, ZenAlex said:

I haven't done this at all. I said that is the possibility that I consider most likely based on the evidence, but I never said it was definitely the truth.

And you're not even really responding to the points I'm raising now.

Just because I do not accept blindly that you're talking to a spirit doesn't make me close minded. I just see no more reason to believe it is a spirit than an alien, demon, angel or something that's completely an utterly beyond anyone to create an apt label.

You've taken massive offence to what i'm saying, you sound unstable and easy to upset, and now you're trying to out-ego me by saying you're way ahead of me lol. 

Your ego is the thing most hurt by this.

You've done investigations but wont share them, because you're afraid they will be refuted most likely. What does it say about you that you're only willing to share your investigations/proof of it being a spirit with those who aren't going to challenge them, and just believe them?

If you were really that certain of yourself, you wouldn't be so easily offended by what I'm saying. 

You being psychotic is not proven, but it's a possibility that people on this thread should be open to, as the people on here blindly accepting your spirit could be contributing to something unhealthy.

It may not be possible for a psychotic person to gain insight into their condition without medication or the correct guidance, so you investigating your own experience may not be enough unfortunately. 

If you're not psychotic, you could be experiencing something extraordinary, but don't be so certain that it is a spirit, it could be many different things.

Then why are you 99.9% sure about my mental state, and not extend the same level of epistemic openness to this? Also, most likely and definitely true are closer than you saying it's 50/50, so you are implicitly saying you are certain about my state and experience as psychotic.

I'm done taking you seriously, that's why I am not fully engaging with you and your points. You have demonstrated enough for me to dismiss you outright, more than you dismissed me as a lunatic.

That's the harsh truth, I am far ahead of you in terms of spiritual development and having paranormal experiences.

I don't care if you blindly believe or not believe or weaponize your skepticism against me, but I'm not interested in arguing and debating this. Waste of time.

Imagine if I dismissed your traumatic experience as possibly psychotic, how would you feel? Do I have to spell out and help you figure out why you've emotionally triggered me?

My investigations also involved other people too, from psychics, to scientists that investigate paranormal phenomena. I don't share too much because it's personal info, against forum guidelines to do so as that's private.

@ZenAlex

2 hours ago, ZenAlex said:

Wow you're actually discussing the topic for once, finally!!! And your points aren't too bad!

I understand your point about so called psychotic people potentially being able to access levels of perception that most people are not, and It's a point I've considered at times. "How could we disprove it unless we're them experiencing it?". Maybe all those labelled psychotic as simply blessed with super powers or higher levels of awareness?

The problem here is what we risk to try and find out. If you couldn't experience these spirits naturally, like you weren't "blessed", you may end up turning to psychedelic drugs for the answers, and risk ruining your mental health. Even if not drugs, who would you turn to for advice on what techniques to use to see so called spirits? Probably others who claim they've experienced them. People who could be mentally ill or malevolent. It's a big risk, and who's to say you'd interpret your experience in a healthy way if you have it?

If I was to have a similar experience to OP, I'd be really cautious about labeling the experience or establishing any belief on it. But the fact would be either the experience would be pleasant or not, and if it would impact my ability to function, and what caused the experience. And the reality is many of the people who are labeled psychotic, who claim to have experiences of such things as spirits, often end up experiencing very distressful symptoms, which you could assume is merely the cost of the gifts you may believe they have, or it may simply be confirmation that all of these things that they are experiencing are a product of mental health issues, which seems to be the most likely explanation in this case, as OP is showing signs of being unstable and easily offended. 

"It could be a higher dimensional entity representing itself in etherial human form. The word ghost or spirit is being used here but I think he knows that those words are just placeholders and it could be interchangeable with anything else. He's not claiming that he understands this fully he's just genuinely communicating his experience".

The term "higher dimensional entity" is about as useful as the term "spirit". The reality is neither you nor him have any idea what he's experiencing. You place more faith in the term higher dimensional entity, and seem to have confidence that such a thing exists but less faith in the term spirit.

You're all so quick to throw a term on to this, and I keep saying "it could be aliens, it could be a time traveler, or something beyond understanding so much that there's not even a word for it". 

You both try to imply that I'm close minded, but you're both far quicker to be certain of what to label what he's experiencing as if you fucking know!!!

Spirit, higher dimensional being - These things could be WAY WAY off what this 'thing', if it even exists, actually is!

The reality is, OP is claiming to have an experience, and if it's true, his belief about what it is could be massively different to the reality of it.

I fail to see how all the people on this thread validating OP's experience, asking the OP to ask the spirit questions, are supposedly more open minded, for blindly accepting OP's explanation that he's experiencing a spirit. 

They could be very well validating the experience of a mentally ill person. 

You ask me to be open minded, but you need to be open minded to the possibility OP is mentally Ill also. 

Yes, please keep calling me psychotic and mentally ill. It's a miracle such a mentally ill person is still capable of leading a normal life. Very open minded attitude?

Crysty, just in case you're a spirit a want to reincarnate into this life as a human, please don't be like this guy, with the debunker mentality mind virus. It's super cringe, and I strongly recommend you to outgrow this mindset ASAP. Okay? Please don't be like this dude! Otherwise I'm gonna be visiting you as a non-corporeal entity too.9_9

Edited by Danioover9000

14 hours ago, ZenAlex said:

Hallucination is distinguished from illusion (misperception of an actual sensory stimulus) and the other disturbances of perception or experience described in Table 8-1.10 These perceptual phenomena occur in many neuropsychiatric conditions, including primary psychiatric disorders, neurologic disorders, medical illnesses, and substance intoxication and withdrawal states. Some of these perceptual phenomena (eg, illusions, hallucinations, synesthesia, derealization, depersonalization, autoscopy, déjà vu or déjà entendu, jamais vu or jamais entendu) are also reported by neuropsychiatrically healthy individuals. Their occurrence is not necessarily pathologic, especially if they occur with preserved insight, they are not associated with other disturbances of cognition, emotion, or behavior, and they do not compromise personal, social, or occupational function.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4455840/

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

10 hours ago, ZenAlex said:

I always was. Its really tricky to understand why doe ^_^

The situation is, everyone who reads these topics takes it with a grain of salt, they understand the possibilities, but they also from experience know the only path forward is to dive into the unknown.

Psychedelics can be dangerous, but if your serious about truth then you need to be willing to take serious risk for it. There are no easy answers here.

"he knows that those words are just placeholders" was the point. We are not making assumptions for what this is, He simply is communicating what he directly experiences genuinely and it so happens to be some kind of talking shapeshifter with a personality (im not perfectly clear on the description). That is a description not a conclusion. 

I skipped to 47:32 it is the exact place Leo starts talking about ghosts. Its the equivalent of Leo answering the questions here. A take away from this is we cant use material methods to verify something that isn't material. We want clear cut science style answers here that follow logic, but what is logical depends on the one doing the logicing and so the subject and the object are intertangled (1:14:00). Its an assumption that all the phenomena in the universe can be understood via material methods. So we need to do meta-science to figure out what methodological framework to do that science from. 

Edited by integral

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

16 hours ago, Danioover9000 said:

@ZenAlex

Then why are you 99.9% sure about my mental state, and not extend the same level of epistemic openness to this? Also, most likely and definitely true are closer than you saying it's 50/50, so you are implicitly saying you are certain about my state and experience as psychotic.

I'm done taking you seriously, that's why I am not fully engaging with you and your points. You have demonstrated enough for me to dismiss you outright, more than you dismissed me as a lunatic.

That's the harsh truth, I am far ahead of you in terms of spiritual development and having paranormal experiences.

I don't care if you blindly believe or not believe or weaponize your skepticism against me, but I'm not interested in arguing and debating this. Waste of time.

Imagine if I dismissed your traumatic experience as possibly psychotic, how would you feel? Do I have to spell out and help you figure out why you've emotionally triggered me?

My investigations also involved other people too, from psychics, to scientists that investigate paranormal phenomena. I don't share too much because it's personal info, against forum guidelines to do so as that's private.

You keep saying you're not engaging with me anymore, but every time you respond with a rant, and don't even address any of my points.

You're also trying to out-ego me by saying you're just too far ahead of me lol. Are you serious? Grow up.

You sound very unstable, which is what makes me think you are mentally ill even more.

I wouldn't give a shit if you dismissed my traumatic experiences because I'd be resolving them on my own time and deal with it myself or with professionals who are trained. 

I'd be trying to practically resolve them, not seek validation from people online and getting triggered over everything.

You keep saying you're not interesting in debating me, yet you keep responding. I keep on making arguments and you don't even bother responding to the points I'm making, you just get triggered over one part of them, and go on a rant.

You'd see that I've made way more of an attempt to discuss this topic here than just insult you. 

Edited by ZenAlex

Update: I've successfully created a servitor,  took me roughly a year's worth of time and energy to do, with the help of Crysty, and placed it in a temporary room. I have used part of my energy to help create it. While creating it and seeing it in the room, I can see some parallels and differences between it and Crysty, that makes me lean more that Crysty is more a spirit and less a tulpa or servitor. I will see how it effects the general area around me, and further refine it later. I can also see how simplistic it thinks, communicates to me, compared to Crysty, and how focused it is on the simple instructions that I give. I will be further observing how it effects and relates to it's surroundings and people, and see if I can further it's function for more specific purposes.

Another interesting video that me and Crysty might discuss about:

On 03/08/2022 at 2:23 PM, Danioover9000 said:

Another interesting video that me and Crysty might discuss about:

There are many interpretations of this video based on your stage of development, cognitive and moral development, personality typing, states of consciousness, life experiences and other lines of development. I'll try to point out some of thses patterns.

What's interesting about this video, is that there in history we never have had accounts as numerous as this. When we only have had scrolls and or word to mouth as our main information ecology, we can only rely on those accounts, plus any direct experience of those paranormal experiences. When we invented prints, and nearly into radio, we then have had an increase in stories about paranormal experiences, form ghosts to cryptids. When we further developed our technology, into radios and tv boxes, we then have paranormal experiences related to the black and white screen, and the ghost boxes. The same with when we finally invented the internet and videos.

However, for every supernatural and paranormal experiences that are told, are more numerous accounts of those that are made up, to take advantage of the latest developed tech plus tapping into the mass hysteria of some of those events to make more fortunes(mix of red and orange values, of events of purple to blue). The main reason though, for me, is that such events are extremely rare that they do capture the imagination of what it would be like, and such rarity drives the need to spread it more as if it's likely to happen. Look at the UFO phenomena and the sub culture built around such events, they're very rare, coincidentally tied to government secrecy and the paranormal, and such rarity drives a need to proliferate that thing, or event, into a very interesting light, to fight off it's scarcity and unknown factors and sell it as something more known and relevant, and relatable, and marketable too.

There are other more common examples around technology too, and this is what makes it a tricky topic to discuss to those who's worldviews are more normative and natural and have the supernatural and paranormal as not the groundwork of it.

Another interesting video, of a person who has a Tulpa, and has had a religious background and discusses the two concepts:

Shows a bit how a phenomena like this can effect a person to a degree.

Definition of real:

real1

/riːl/

See definitions in:

All, Philosophy, Economics, Mathematics, Optics, Currency, Numismatics

adjective

actually existing as a thing or occurring in fact; not imagined or supposed.

"Julius Caesar was a real person"

Similar:

actual, existent, non-fictional, non-fictitious, factual, historical, material, physical, tangible, concrete, palpable, corporeal, substantial, unimaginary, veridical

Opposite:

unreal, imaginary

(of a thing) not imitation or artificial; genuine.

"the earring was presumably real gold"

Similar:

genuine, authentic, bona fide, honest-to-goodness, your actual, kosher, pukka, sincere, true, unfeigned, unpretended, heartfelt, from the heart, unaffected, earnest, wholehearted, fervent, honest, truthful

Opposite:

imitation, fake, false

adverb

INFORMAL•NORTH AMERICAN

really; very.

"my head hurts real bad"

Similar:

very

extremely

exceedingly

exceptionally

especially

Definitions of imaginary:

imaginary

/ɪˈmadʒɪn(ə)ri/

Learn to pronounce

adjective

existing only in the imagination.

"Chris had imaginary conversations with her"

Similar:

unreal, non-existent, fictional, fictitious, pretend, make-believe, mythical, mythological, legendary, storybook, fanciful, fantastic, made-up, dreamed-up, invented, concocted, fabricated, fancied, illusory, illusive, figmental, hallucinatory, phantasmal, phantasmic, dreamy, dreamlike, shadowy, unsubstantial, chimerical, ethereal, virtual, notional, hypothetical, theoretical, assumed, supposed, suppositious, visionary

Opposite:

real

actual

MATHEMATICS

(of a number or quantity) expressed in terms of the square root of a negative number (usually the square root of −1, represented by i or j ).

Definitions of Ghost:

ghost

/ɡəʊst/

Learn to pronounce

See definitions in:

All

Optics

Electronics

Literature

noun

an apparition of a dead person which is believed to appear or become manifest to the living, typically as a nebulous image.

"the building is haunted by the ghost of a monk"

Similar:

spectre, phantom, wraith, spirit, soul, shadow, presence, vision, apparition, hallucination, bodach, Doppelgänger, duppy, spook, phantasm, shade, revenant, visitant, wight, eidolon, manes, lemures.

What a Tulpa is, and some historical context in the Wikipedia page:

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=2ahUKEwiM5JPSqc75AhVMOMAKHUN_B5sQFnoECAcQAQ&url=https%3A%2F%2Fen.wikipedia.org%2Fwiki%2FTulpa&usg=AOvVaw1gLqYDkcIQTSUbPtAyMUAx

So, the question remains, what is Crysty really? Also am able to have more coordination with what she's thinking, as I enter meditative states.

@Danioover9000 lol, all those complex definitions. Real is whatever existence is, which is whatever is experienced. What reality is so very simple a 4-year-old child can understand it, yet somehow very brilliant adults overcomplicate the notion.

Potestas Infinitas, Libertas Infinitas, Auctoritas Infinitas.