Danioover9000

I've encountered a spirit and it's living with me. Ask me anything and any advice?

593 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, BlackPhil said:

Do you feel like youre getting possessed by this energy you mean? Or do you experience it as a separate entity from your egoself?

Both.. 

It manifested like a demonic, beastlike entity in my bed, was nothing you could reason with since it seemed more like a wild animal than anything resembling a human

Yeah.. This is right description for what is inside me. GROARR! 

I have big confusion to be skeptic about this paranormal activity happeing. And I dont find any good context to frame this case than the old story of some kind of other entitiy that really live in same plane of us. 

You can also buy white sage and burn it in your house daily (same plant shamans often use to keep area clean during ayahuasca ceremony).

I would searching for it tomorrow thanks! 

And stay away from  so called Left hand path spirituality (occultism etc), you dont need it for mysticism/right hand path which is the focus of this forum and actualized.

Ofcourse man. In my country, this is everywhere lol. I sense the same vibe in your forum ?

@Manusia

On 02/09/2021 at 7:43 PM, Manusia said:

@BlackPhil When I in my home.. I felt this every single day.. And the problem is still occur from now.  My early life is scattered because of this shit. I become total different person oftentimes. Sometime when I am alone the thing that attached in myself just like total beast, growling and messy.

Did you pay for the service?

Sounds similar to the haunting I had in my childhood.

Update: I had been doing some chi gong practices, and got Crysty to do some of them in one of our sessions. She and J managed to do a chi ball successfully, although the concentration was much higher than typical for me to do, because there's not just seeing her forms, but also seeing the chi ball and her chi ball as well.

Update: I finished one of my meditation sessions, and around the the second half it became more a contemplation session. The topic, naturally, was about sentience and consciousness, meanwhile experiencing going from location to location of places I went with my family to, to various countries, experiencing different cultures. When wondering about sentience, what makes a thing a conscious agent, memories of the time I did self inquiry several years ago came up, when I experienced the no self, with the slight ringing in ears and thickness in vision, and feeling a strong sense of depression later on that day. Anyways, one of the answers that came up to the question of the similarities and differences between consciousness and sentience, is that sentience is a building up of consciousness, in ever increasing complexity of forms. For example, we can say that an insect, say an ant, is sentient, but the sentience of an invertebrate, like an octopus, is more sentient than ant. Humans have more sentience than a dolphin, or Orcha, but humans have less sentience compared to an alien, or angels, or demons, making this like a hierarchy of forms that have lesser or greater sentience. The difference compared to consciousness, is that consciousness is like a thread that runs through every form, no matter the difference, and interconnects each one,  making this sentience hierarchy into a nested hierarchy as well. The similarities for both is that each has some system that allows some degree of self awareness, self looping.

This came up because I am seeing Crysty make some progress, not just in crafting stuff in my mind, but also in speaking to me. I didn't mentioned this before, but she wasn't that good in communicating to me, and the way it takes form back then was with simpler ways, like a feeling or emotion, or simple phrases. I noticed, as the years go by then, that her communication was slowly improving, that she was able to talk with slightly longer sentences and statements, occasionally talking as long as paragraphs. Now she's able to speak and articulate slightly longer statements, with more variations, and come up with better designs. Especially with regards to sentience, she has developed more of her personality, and is able to ask, answer and have opinions on things and situations about this world, and demonstrate humour as well. Some of her qualities about her personality I didn't have in mine, she has developed in herself, which surprised me.

I've recently went on the blog post, and came across the post you are avatar. Also, a wiki link for a basic explanation on what an avatar is: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Avatar

I find that post interesting, because it happens to be the case for me that I'm in an unusual position with the friendly entity called Crysty, and my older paranormal event in my childhood. Something about that post had a synchronicity with my current situation with Crysty, which is interesting, which opens possibilities about wether an avatar is one whole unit of consciousness, or an avatar could have jointed, episodic consciousness, shared by smaller units. Seems like in my case, if Crysty is a tulpa (an actively hallucinated projection with qualities of sentiance), then I mostly feel like I am one whole unit of consciousness, with some degree of seperation to allow the existence of a tulpa, although the active part is nowadays is passive to me. This possibility is still inconclusive to be certain for me. Another possibility, is if Crysty is actually a seperate spirit from me, then somewhere in the formation of my avatar, that she crossed paths with me, and either her essance became part of me which became a tulpa, or that the occasional visits to me had some effect. This possibility is much more unknown to me, and more prone to speculation due to the factor of karma and reincarnation as well.

Also, still contemplating about sentience, so that post happens to contain some of the answers to my questions, which is nice, but I'm still wondering about that.

Here's also a related thread, but on Egregores and Enlightenment in that way:

@BenG

9 hours ago, BenG said:

This may be kinda weird, but do you have any advice for me about attracting a similar spirit? I want a "semi-transparentish" couch buddy! 

@Danioover9000

I don't know much about spirit attraction, but I can give some pointers. One is in tulpamancy, if you just want an imaginary friend. There are some resources from some users in the occult, in the earlier pages about spirit discussed here earlier. That's about it.

@AriSujan

1 hour ago, AriSujan said:

@Danioover9000 Hey you've watched this movie?

gg_a_beautiful_mind.jpeg

Or read this book of Napoleon Hill?

816UYBQjBrL.jpeg

I might have seen the movie, and listened to the audio version of Napoleon Hill, although I can't recall exactly as it's been years since I wathed it. I'll check later.

Crysty is telling me she likes your pick, and something about the design is familiar to her. I told her it's one about a character called Kurosaki Ichigo, from Bleach, and gave a mental picture of one of the manga I got years ago. She remembers, telling me when she sometimes sees me read that, she likes the comedy and art style.

@Danioover9000 A question for her, is she aware of what I'm doing now? Like my main objective in life. And if so, does she have any advise to give me?

Potestas Infinitas, Libertas Infinitas, Auctoritas Infinitas.

@JuliusCaesar

12 hours ago, JuliusCaesar said:

@Danioover9000 A question for her, is she aware of what I'm doing now? Like my main objective in life. And if so, does she have any advise to give me?

As I've said before in the thread somewhere, she isn't 100% able to give me impressions about the world or people in general like how mediums are able to from spirits that can somehow go to that location or person, and from those energies learn whatever they learn, and come back to tell the mediums what information they want to know, roughly more than half the time. Also, while I might have psychic potential, I lack the skill set and degree of skill that psychics have to be able to receive information and communicate it clearly to the person asking, because I still don't know and don't know enough about that phenomena to be confident in telling you what you want to hear.

She's more preoccupied and interested being with and playing with me than visiting other people's homes, if that's where she goes whenever she disappears from me.

4 hours ago, Danioover9000 said:

@JuliusCaesar

As I've said before in the thread somewhere, she isn't 100% able to give me impressions about the world or people in general like how mediums are able to from spirits that can somehow go to that location or person, and from those energies learn whatever they learn, and come back to tell the mediums what information they want to know, roughly more than half the time. Also, while I might have psychic potential, I lack the skill set and degree of skill that psychics have to be able to receive information and communicate it clearly to the person asking, because I still don't know and don't know enough about that phenomena to be confident in telling you what you want to hear.

She's more preoccupied and interested being with and playing with me than visiting other people's homes, if that's where she goes whenever she disappears from me.

Thank you for answering candidly. I was expecting either that you'd give me an inaccurate answer or that I'd discover you have a fully omniscient servitor. Don't ask me why I didn't anticipate the possibility that you might have some occult competency but not yet a high level of it(which is actually similar to where I am currently).

This is to explain and create a distinction between spirits from tulpae, for some of you who are interested in long term relationship with an imaginary being. For those who are interested in spirits and seeking info, go to yelp.com, they have professional mediums and psychics there who are much better at this than myself.

On 27/03/2021 at 10:03 PM, Danioover9000 said:

A few videos about tulpamancy:

Also, feel free to share your experiences regarding the supernatural and tulpa phenomenon.

On 10/10/2021 at 6:05 PM, Danioover9000 said:

@JuliusCaesar

Also, she does have some awareness. As to what degree is not fully known to me.

On 10/6/2021 at 7:02 PM, Danioover9000 said:

I've recently went on the blog post, and came across the post you are avatar. Also, a wiki link for a basic explanation on what an avatar is: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Avatar

I find that post interesting, because it happens to be the case for me that I'm in an unusual position with the friendly entity called Crysty, and my older paranormal event in my childhood. Something about that post had a synchronicity with my current situation with Crysty, which is interesting, which opens possibilities about wether an avatar is one whole unit of consciousness, or an avatar could have jointed, episodic consciousness, shared by smaller units. Seems like in my case, if Crysty is a tulpa (an actively hallucinated projection with qualities of sentiance), then I mostly feel like I am one whole unit of consciousness, with some degree of seperation to allow the existence of a tulpa, although the active part is nowadays is passive to me. This possibility is still inconclusive to be certain for me. Another possibility, is if Crysty is actually a seperate spirit from me, then somewhere in the formation of my avatar, that she crossed paths with me, and either her essance became part of me which became a tulpa, or that the occasional visits to me had some effect. This possibility is much more unknown to me, and more prone to speculation due to the factor of karma and reincarnation as well.

Also, still contemplating about sentience, so that post happens to contain some of the answers to my questions, which is nice, but I'm still wondering about that.

Update: I have been able to do some automatic drawing involving Crysty using my hand. Even though I'm seeing her hold my hand the feeling is comparable to having chi flow up my hand. I was doing this while contemplating.

What do you think your meeting with Cristy is for your spiritual development?

"Sometimes when it's dark - we have to be the light in our own tunnel"

@SamC

On 10/19/2021 at 10:12 AM, SamC said:

What do you think your meeting with Cristy is for your spiritual development?

In terms of spiritual development, my meeting with Crysty roughly 7 years ago has made me more open minded to spirituality, and the paranormal. Of course, this also includes the ghost haunting I had in my childhood, which did have a bigger effect on my view with the paranormal/supernatural regardless of the negativity I experienced. With Crysty in particular, from that meeting to living with her for 7 years has both gave me a more positive view of these fields, as well as living with her for that long has normalized me to her presence.

Has this effected my cognitive development? It sure has. For example, if we took a rationalist/materialist/scientist, who has never experienced the relevant paranormal event, will think from his/her point of view under the materialist paradigm, which often discounts paranormal experiences. Comparing my thinking to theirs, while I think similarly, the significant difference in thinking is that life made me more open minded, mentally and emotionally, to the paranormal, and to whose who have had paranormal experiences I don't dismiss them like materialists do.

As to my moral development, my empathy to those who were victims of negative supernatural events is more than lip service, as I have had a haunting in the past so it's not just thinking based empathy but much deeper. Also, I can relate, understand and empathize to those who are cognitively different, like schizophrenia or hyper mania, those who hallucinate in a bad trip, hallucination based trauma. Those who don't have this experience tend to have lower moral/circle of concern to those who are effected, because they can only develop their moral as far as their intellect can go, or they have more mind bias which makes it harder to develop their heart based empathy. Specifically with Crysty it has been mostly positive, and being with her has shown me my potential in mastering my own emotions, as sometimes when I do experience strong negative feelings, her being by my side does have a calming effect on my mind and heart. Not that I entirely depend on Crysty handling my strong emotions, as I know of and practice other spiritual techniques and psychological techniques to handle those emotions, it's so far very positive. 

Is it possible to enter somebody's dream on purpose? If it is, how can someone train that?

On 10/25/2021 at 4:54 AM, Buba said:

Is it possible to enter somebody's dream on purpose? If it is, how can someone train that?

It is possible. As to the methodology you'd use, there are an infinite amount of possible ways. You'd probably want to start with simply training yourself to remember your dreams. Once you're capable of recalling all or nearly all of your dreams at will, then you should focus on becoming lucid in the dream state. Once you've mastered that, then you could simply will yourself into someone else's dream from a dream of your own.