GabeN

One of my scariest awakening yet....

12 posts in this topic

My hands are shaking while I'm typing this... but I have been contemplating my existence for quite a while now,

I just became conscious how alone I am in the universe, it's way way deeper than I thought, I'm talking to me while I'm 

writing this, but I still have feeling of love for all of my creation as God, yet there's a feeling of tragedy that I can't share this with something other than my creation but that's all there is, infinite void, I don't know what to feel about this? it makes me feel immortal, but also lonely. did God subdivided himself to infinite forms to use his infinite intelligence for infinite consciousness, does he give a shit about being alone?

Ps: I had a glimpse of this aspect of awakening when I became conscious how we are essentially all one with reality, but there are levels of consciousness beyond what I've imagined.

Edited by GabeN

writing this, but I still have feeling of love for all of my creation as God, yet there's a feeling of tragedy that I can't share this with something other than my creation but that's all there is, infinite void, I don't know what to feel about this? it makes me feel immortal, but also lonely. did God subdivided himself to infinite forms to use his infinite intelligence for infinite consciousness, does he give a shit about being alone?

Don't worry too much about abstract metaphysical stuff with feelings like these. If there's some sort of bad feeling, it's just a personal issue. Just be real with yourself and stay on course. Any hint of unpleasantness/suffering is a fabrication of your own mind. There's nothing to fear. :)

Edited by FocusOnTruth

@GabeN Good!

But now reframe how you think of it. Rather than seeing this as "being all alone", see it as "I am in total union with all beings!!!"

When you are making passionate love to a woman/man, are you alone? Yes! Because you two are one. But that just makes it better! That is the whole point! Not aloneness but Unity.

YOU. ARE. UNITY! :)

Aloneness as an absolute includes within it all forms of togetherness.

What you must realize is that the pinacle of togetherness is aloneness.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

2 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

When you are making passionate love to a woman/man, are you alone? Yes! Because you two are one. But it just makes it better! That is the whole point! Not aloneness but Unity.

♥️

Love Is The Answer
www.instagram.com/ev3rSunny

@Leo Gura ah I see what you did there, unity as an absolute... Things really go full circle!

@SoonHei okay but that still makes me God not thinking about being one tight?

33 minutes ago, GabeN said:

@Leo Gura ah I see what you did there, unity as an absolute... Things really go full circle!

What you did ;)

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

YOU. ARE. UNITY! :)

Aloneness as an absolute includes within it all forms of togetherness.

What you must realize is that the pinacle of togetherness is aloneness.

The ego hates this shit lol. 

@cypres Yes! i can see why this is true, in other words, the illusion of the self!

11 hours ago, cypres said:

I don't know if this helps, but remember that not wanting to be alone arose out of the perception of separation.

Very nice.

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

11 hours ago, cypres said:

I don't know if this helps, but remember that not wanting to be alone arose out of the perception of separation.

It’s great that you mention this. We are so biased as humans since we have survival needs. Notice how these are all just concepts, yet each of us identify with them to various degrees, and our emotions are affected based on what degree of attachment we have to them at a given time:

- “I don’t want to be alone” ; “I want to be alone”

-  “I don’t want to die” ; “I want to die”

- “I identify as a being a man in a woman’s body” ; “I identify as being a woman in a woman’s body”

- “My girlfriend loves me” ; “My girlfriend is imagined”

This list could go on forever and ever.