Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Vagos

Where is Leo's Stage Turqoise Video?

11 posts in this topic

Hey, I'm trying to find Leo's Stage Turqoise video because I wanted to watch it again. I think the video has been removed, any ideas why?

Legend has it that video was so conscious that a black hole portal opened up on its youtube url link and swallowed it into the dimension where you go when you are peaking on 5meo, so next time you trip you can watch it again while you're there and leave a like and comment

"Started from the bottom and I just realized I'm still there since the money and the fame is an illusion" -Drake doing self-inquiry

Check iTunes 

Someone flagged the vid and it got removed 

Edited by d0ornokey

flagged it as what ?? Inappropriate content?? Were boobs involved?

SD authors claimed copyright, video was taken down.

But, Mp3 is still available, downloads are available when you login, not on the forum but the main page.

Edited by Soulbass

5 hours ago, Soulbass said:

SP authors claimed copyright, video was taken down.

But, Mp3 is still available, downloads are available when you login, not on the forum but the main page.

That's a very stage orange move from the SP authors, lol.

Just now, Soulbass said:

SP authors claimed copyright, video was taken down.

SP = Spiral ?

@Vagos yep, my mistake "SD" I've edited my message.

Edited by Soulbass

16 hours ago, TrynaBeTurquoise said:

Legend has it that video was so conscious that a black hole portal opened up on its youtube url link and swallowed it into the dimension where you go when you are peaking on 5meo, so next time you trip you can watch it again while you're there and leave a like and comment

Where the fuck is my lubricant. I want to see that fucking video. It was epic :D

https://aapo.blog/

my personal website-actualized since 2015-just waiting for the day-we have the first guys on the forum

born on 2015 :P

On 18-8-2019 at 5:04 AM, Soulbass said:

SD authors claimed copyright, video was taken down.

I do not understand why people are so adamant on copyright these days.

Is it not about spreading the message instead of monopolizing a certain idea or thing?

For instance: Someone paints a great painting, and then somebody comes and steals it and starts claiming it is his own and starts spreading the painting to other people. But this person just so happens to be a person of great influence and this painting reaches thousands and thousands of people because of it, which is much, much more people than the amount of people the original painter would've reached as he is not a person of great influence and not particulary skilled at marketing.

In this situation, If you had to choose one or the other, then do you want your work to be spread or do you just want the credit? You can't have both. What would you choose? I know my answer.

And Leo's video is way different than the example I have described above. Leo isn't claiming that Spiral Dynamics is his own work. He's just using it to contribute to the upliftment of consciousness of society.

It aggrevates me when people care so much more about credit than about contribution.

@Halcyon Iconoclast Thanks for the reupload though :), Beware though! Leo might just make a copyright claim that you're using his work without his permission! (This is a joke, obviously. Or... hopefully at least)

Edited by Skanzi

I am using a new account named "Nightwise". In in fact intend to stop using this account from now on and use that account instead. So I am not planning on using these two account interchangeably or intermittently. Only "Nightwise" from now on. I am doing so merely because I like the username much more. For some reason, that feels to be important to me.