lukej

Just diagnosed with thyroid cancer

20 posts in this topic

Hello everyone, 

I just wanted to share this with everyone. I'm a 22-year old I'm about to turn 23 next month. I just got diagnosed with thyroid cancer. They are not sure how bad it is yet but I will have to surgery and take medication for the rest of my life. 

I've been following Actualized.Org since I turned 19 and it has really helped me transform my life and heal. I was bullied at school for being gay and overweight. When I turned 18 I tried to commit suicide. When I got to college Leo helped me find the drive to live and keep going. Now, I'm working hard to express my passions of spirituality and music. 

Although this has been stressful I feel oddly at peace and have more faith in the universe than I ever have had. I feel as though this has been the best gift I have ever been given. I feel more alive and loving than I have ever felt. Everything I thought I knew has been destroyed this year and now all I have is love. 

So, again I just want to give thanks to Actualized.Org and everyone else who has helped me along this path. I'm still young and have to learn about the world but I am eternally grateful for everything. 

I started my own youtube channel talking about spirituality which you can find here:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-IaMB7vbrsrRMRH396eozw

You can also check out some of my music here:

I wish you the absolute best man. Much love.

In the depths of winter,
I finally learned that within me 
there lay an invincible summer.

- Albert Camus

I'm sorry to hear man, must be very challenging to find that out 

Before going with conventional medicine, I would do extensive research on whatever is recommended and exploring different options:

Brian johnson has a body of work on cancer research 

https://www.optimize.me/plus-one/anticancer-levers/ 

Joe dispenza also has work on reversing cancer 

Theres a documentary on Netflix called Heal which talks about the new forms of healing 

Nutrition has an extremely profound effect in this 

@lukej I would suggest you to wholeheartedly accept and love your cancer.. thorough meditation will help you do that. Your love may dissolve your cancer! 

@lukej Sorry to hear that.

You should know that cancer recovery rates can be significantly improved through proper daily visualization technique. This has been validated by clinical research.

So I highly recommened you learn it and start doing it daily.

PM me if you want some further instruction.

Godspeed.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Stay strong brother <3 wishing all the best to you!

I'm very sorry. Be strong, you are loved <3

Stories are made for children to fall asleep, and adults to wake up.

Wishing you the best! 

Also beyond what Leo said nutrition and exercise are powerful tools to help you overcome this

"Started from the bottom and I just realized I'm still there since the money and the fame is an illusion" -Drake doing self-inquiry

Be strong

Reverse this with your mind

Recovery Heal Love

Not even this will stop you

Believe in yourself and fucking cure 

That's an order

Yeah, do a lot of research on diet and foods! Never underestimate the impact of proper nutrition.

As far as I've heard, cancer feasts on sugar and if the cancer cells are cut off from any sugar supply, they can't survive.

Also do dome research on fasting. It's a natural remedy that can yield unbelievable results in terms of health benefits and cures of all kinds of diseases. I know that it's easy to say, but cancer is not the end of the world. There is hope! ?

Edited by DocHoliday

Hey, what's up! This is Jack R. Hayes, I'm an author, currently living in Germany. Thus far, I've written two books, both in English and German; one's called "User's Manual for Human Beings", and the other one's called "The Wisdom Espresso". If you'd like to check out my work, visit me at  https://jackrhayes.de  or go to Amazon and search for my name. I'd be happy to see you there!

On 8/18/2019 at 6:45 AM, Leo Gura said:

You should know that cancer recovery rates can be significantly improved through proper daily visualization technique. This has been validated by clinical research.

I'm not sure about that. But, there are many things you can do everyday that improve health. Improving water consumption, food habit, exercise, and sleep helps with any health issues. Also, reducing body fat can help, too since he is overweight.

I also read that sleeping for 6 hours a day instead of 7 hours a day can decimate the effectiveness of immune system that he needs to fight cancer.

What I learned from observation is that people often cause their own sickness through bad habits. They are their own worst enemies.

My sister injured her heel by just walking in mildly sloped shoes. She injured herself by not having a sense of balance on sloped shoes. Regular exercise can develop a sense of balance. She often neglects to move her body.

Edited by CreamCat

21 hours ago, Aeris said:

Believe in yourself and fucking cure 

That's an order

Hahahaha..... you order him to get better. That's like telling the cancer to die.

@lukej Have you thought about starting a journal on here? You could document your journey beating cancer!

You might want to list out your diet and habits (always drink what or smoke etc) and be specific about it. 

There are some foods that cause cancer such as chicken backside or chicken neck.

Edited by hyruga