Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Western Buddha

Im afraid of forgiveness.

10 posts in this topic

I'm afraid to make a decision of forgiveness, I'm afraid that I will regret  not taking revenge in the future. I warned other people, posted posts, reported to Tinder and i even contacted her in person but she didnt really talk to me. 
I know in a logic way that forgiveness is a better way but for some reason I still can't take a real comitment to it. i cant decide between revenge and forgiveness.When I was 13, I sexually harassed some lady in a bus and i regret it so much, and now I feel like karma has come back to me, if someone I hurt didn't seek revenge on me why do i feel like i have do do it?

Edited by Western Buddha

@Western Buddha its not about them its about you.  Need to forgive yourself and let it go.  If its not in your direct consciousness as a thought then it doesn't exist.  It was all imagination.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

When you let go you grow up because of the truth/love, if not then more defilement and further from the truth.

48 minutes ago, Western Buddha said:

if someone I hurt didn't seek revenge on me why do i feel like i have do do it?

Because you are under the spell of belief.

The belief (in a nutshell) is that the revenge would feel better than the sensations. The sensations are being avoided because they are misunderstood. 

Write two letters. Mail them, or don’t. It doesn’t matter. The expression matters, for you. The raise in consciousness matters a lot, for you. The understanding matters, for you. The release, and the purification matters, for you. Do these things for your own healing my friend. You are worthy and deserving of healing. It is already within you. Allow it. ?♥️

Then you are in a position to help others do the same, and we’re on our way to days where these misunderstandings, these happenings, are ancient. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

23 hours ago, Nahm said:

Because you are under the spell of belief.

The belief (in a nutshell) is that the revenge would feel better than the sensations. The sensations are being avoided because they are misunderstood. 

Write two letters. Mail them, or don’t. It doesn’t matter. The expression matters, for you. The raise in consciousness matters a lot, for you. The understanding matters, for you. The release, and the purification matters, for you. Do these things for your own healing my friend. You are worthy and deserving of healing. It is already within you. Allow it. ?♥️

Then you are in a position to help others do the same, and we’re on our way to days where these misunderstandings, these happenings, are ancient. 

thanks man! i decided i want to really forgive her!

56 minutes ago, Nahm said:

@Western Buddha It just simply feels good, no? 

I know its the right decision and it feels much more better than holding grudge and coming up with some crazy revenge plans.

but i feel like my true forgivness wont happen in a second. i really need to work on it, i guess making the choice to forgive is the first step.

Edited by Western Buddha

see forgiving really means forgetting. do you want to constantly get reminded of something negative that happened in the past? Wouldn't you choose to have the nice ones? You can choose ;) Realize you are relatives, and it's the best for the both of you. That's a form of teamplay. That's the direction of life. Grudge is the opposite direction.

Edited by Litaken