vvv2k12

"Opening" your third eye third eye is LITERAL not metaphorical!!!

11 posts in this topic

My third eye (pineal gland) experience happened about 2 years ago during a very stressful time. I was laying in bed early afternoon (awake but eyes closed) and I feel this pressure in the middle of my forehead so I concentrated onto it and a small white circle formed flashing open feeling like the sensation you feel when you open your physical eyes.

At this moment I’m seeing my room through my third eye (it was a different tinge of colour though) a few seconds later boom I’m out of my body which scared the shit out of me so I let go of concentration and I’m back in my body at which point I’m paralyzed for about 10 seconds whilst trying to scream out for help. As soon as I got back into my body, during the paralysis I had a brief closed eyes visual of three aliens whom were outlined in red inside both eyelids. Same symbol like images in both eyelids.

Following this experience my third eye pressure was in full force for like a year feeling like it would explode at times. I started seeing spirits in the dark and had the feeling of an evil presence around me accompanied with body vibrations and spontaneous bi location (form of OBE).

I also want to mention that I had the power of intuition which unfortunately only lasted like a day or so after my third eye opening experience. So it is true that you can access ESP ( extra sensory perception) through the third eye.

People often speak of the third eye in a metaphorical sense, as in opening your third eye means you have gained some sort of wisdom but it is in fact a literal thing that can happen. You can LITERALLY see through your third eye!

So the third eye is in fact the pineal gland which actually has retinal tissue composed of rods and cones just like your physical eyes. Research is now coming to light that the pineal gland contains within its structure a zirconium diamond, similar to that used in a radio, that can literally function as a transmitter device. It is called a pine-al gland because it is shaped like a pine cone which is seen depicted amongst many ancient religions and cultures. There is even a big pine cone structure outside the Vatican presently and the pope himself carries a pine cone in his staff which is more or less positioned at the height of his forehead.

The eye of Ra/Horus is also a reference to the third eye. If you look into the eye of Ra and the cross section of the brain it is very clear. The eye of Ra is often referenced by rappers and singers in their videos.

Also the American dollar has an eye at the top of the pyramid which I believe is an esoteric reference to the third eye.

There's a lot of information and misinformation out the I keep getting lost. I just want to know how it all fits together and why this is hidden knowledge.

I would be grateful if Leo could provide his feedback on my experience and make a video on this topic.

Interesting experience!

When you start trying to backwards-rationalize it with science, it's crossing into mental masturbation territory though.

It's Love.

Gee I could see my room with my eyes closed, but it is usually when I'm in a sleep-paralysis and about to wake up. It looks slightly different, but I can see the main things. And then there's a realization that my eyes are closed and I freak out and wake up. Didn't know this was something related to third eye. I don't think I can control it though. It seems like some form of sleep-state.

Wrote about it here: 

I got it too. I think It's related more with breaking the spells of your mind bs. ( Fighting internal fear in the soul )

( I got it too at a physical level too si I believe you. Especially when I was meditating last year + doing self inquiry )

Could be wrong I m no expert in 3rd eyes knowledge 

Its the place where boundaries between literal and metaphorical dissolve.
That's how it seems to me. You can see the layers and layers of truth, layered on top of nothingness.

Hindus also get way to literal and open it with a chisel and hammer. That is also interesting. IDK if it works.

2 hours ago, rNOW said:

Gee I could see my room with my eyes closed, but it is usually when I'm in a sleep-paralysis and about to wake up. It looks slightly different, but I can see the main things. And then there's a realization that my eyes are closed and I freak out and wake up. Didn't know this was something related to third eye. I don't think I can control it though. It seems like some form of sleep-state.

Wrote about it here: 

I use blindfold to confirm that. Its a neat reality check tool for OBEs, no need to panic when it happens .

Also not sure if its the third eye.... or just an astral copy of your physical eyes.
Never got further than deep Locale 1 to test that out.

Edited by Yog

Hey @rNOW Would you like to link Leos video that you mentioned previously ?
Kind of difficult to find witch one is it.

On 8/16/2019 at 9:58 AM, vvv2k12 said:

There's a lot of information and misinformation out the I keep getting lost. I just want to know how it all fits together and why this is hidden knowledge.

It was the third eye that directed you to this hidden knowlage. It already knew what it was doing before you did. It knows all.  

On 8/16/2019 at 9:58 AM, vvv2k12 said:

I was laying in bed early afternoon (awake but eyes closed) and I feel this pressure in the middle of my forehead so I concentrated onto it and a small white circle formed flashing open feeling like the sensation you feel when you open your physical eyes.

I have this sensation every time I meditate and it’s also on my forehead. I’ve asked here about it before, but only a couple people responded and didn’t know what I meant. 

Do you recommend I focus on the sensation when it arises or let it go? I focused on it today while meditating with eyes closed and things were becoming white-ish.

Edited by AlldayLoop

On 20/08/2019 at 2:48 AM, AlldayLoop said:

I have this sensation every time I meditate and it’s also on my forehead. I’ve asked here about it before, but only a couple people responded and didn’t know what I meant. 

Do you recommend I focus on the sensation when it arises or let it go? I focused on it today while meditating with eyes closed and things were becoming white-ish.

Apparently you're not supposed to focus onto it and force it open. When it first happend to me the sensation came out of nowhere and it didnt take much to open it. These days i get intense pressure almost feels like its about to explode but no matter how much i focus onto it it won't open again...I think the time has to be just right

@Yog Sorry for the delay. Here's the video I was talking about-

It has a small exercise in the beginning. Though I tried the exercise after watching this video when I was extremely exhausted. Possibly my experience has to do much with exhaustion as my mind is on very low capacity to think, and it doesn't really work when I am not exhausted. I believe could be OBE, I don't know, but I am still facing the same things I am facing when I am laying down. So I'm not really flying about, except it happened once. Even I can confirm with the blindfold, these visions, specifically come about when I have my eyes covered and not when they are easy to open and they flutter a lot before I can start 'seeing' the surroundings.