John876

Extraterrestrial channelling (Radical open mindedness required)

6 posts in this topic

I've been discovering recently that this is actually more widespread than I would have thought. There's a lot more people out there doing and saying similar things. I just read the book We, The Arcturians which was supposedly channeled by ETs and I have to say I found it quite intriguing. The most important, common thread in everything that I've seen is that they want to be of service, offer assistance, advice, help but only if we want it as they cannot and would not impede on our free will. So there are tokens of knowledge and wisdom that I've gathered from these seemingly benevolent messages about how to improve myself and my life. 

I cannot say that I fully know whether or not it's real, but with what I understand about the nature of reality it's not that far fetched to me really. And if it's not real, that wouldn't bother me much either. In that case I would regard it like mythology, its own unique form of storytelling, which throughout time has been very beneficial to humanity in its own way. 

yeah if anything i thinks its just incredibly fascinating.

I’m into paranormal abilities, yet this guy has super high resolution. It is super clear and detailed - which makes me skeptical. Perhaps he has some paranormal ability, yet is adding in imagination. Yet that brings up the question of what’s real and what’s imagined.

On the other hand, how far off is this guy from the YT guy who shrooms and hangs out with machine elves?

Any nutjob can have some understanding of non-duality.

I used to follow Bashar, he's impressive, and there's some truth about his whole ordeal (but this guy is probably one of the 1001 spiritual ego's that tries to imitate him), but even Bashar talks shit sometimes, because you can't speak about the truth and because.. ? :

even if some 'advanced' alien has positive intentions, and so does Darryl, how does Bashar even know if the correct translations are used? How do you even translate properly what some being wants to say, how do both parties even know? Aside from that, things are subjective.

It's a mysterious joke of a process the uni made and you shouldn't just swallow all their words as truth, in fact any model of reality is false period.

The worst part that screwed me over at the time was that I had to listen to my higher mind, and that the higher mind talks in imagination... that you should like, wait for images to receive.

It's just bullshit, there is no higher mind, and there's nothing to achieve, no authority, imagination is just one of the ways the universe speaks, but there isn't a higher in it...