ActualizedDavid

Do you need to die completely?

17 posts in this topic

What is full awakening? Is there such a thing . Or are just people with different levels of embodyment. 

From what i see on this forum a lot here know about love and nothingesss.

I heard this here and there 

Do you need to die completely? The body i mean.

Awakenings are deaths of ... 

you guessed it 

yourself experiencing absolute infinity 

take the facet absolute fried chicken 

to awaken to absolute fried chicken facet, you would have “a mystical experience of a fried chicken getting eaten. “

Notice the quotes here 

i never said 

a) an experience 

b) a person eating fried chicken 

or 

c) a mystical experience of it, no awakening to such a facet would be you realising that you are that. 

All the other awakenings are the same. Some people are self love, some people are love (which are not even comparable at all) , some people are emptiness, some people are intelligence, some people are dualistic, some people are totally non -dualistic , some people are absolutely non-dualistic . 

The entry point to awakening is emptiness. But then emptiness can continue onto extremes. BecAuse it’s infinite. Just like there is infinite salad, infinite ?, infinite handbag ? and of course it wouldn’t be complete without infinite table. 

There is not only an infinite amount, but you can zoom into anything an infinite amount of times, including facets. 

This is the whole of absolute infinity explained. 

Ken Wilber took his facets to the extreme that Jesus didn’t take to the extremes. Buddha took his facets to the extreme that Jesus didn’t and Ken Wilber never took to the extreme. Jesus took his facets to the extreme that Muhammad didn’t do and muhammed took his facets to the extreme that Jesus, Ken Wilber and buddha did not do. 

In other words, this is the absolute truth and it can only be told in words. 

I have a tendency to steer people to what is inevitable in the future. I was just missing one key feature. Why are enlightened beings so different. I figured it out two months ago after my omniscient awakening. But I couldn’t confirm it until yesterday. 

Edited by Aakash

@ActualizedDavid Do not get afraid. 

During Meditation You Will experience your own death. Face it embrace it, Miracle happens next and no worry You Will return. Your body is Just an idea like everything else it is made out of THAT which is What You always were and You are it right now. Just not concious. 

Sending You Love, all is Joy. 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

@ActualizedDavid This "death" refers to attachment and identification to a psychological self and a body. The physical body does not die in the traditional sense. It keeps going. It is self attachment/identification to the body that dissolves. 

To make the answer easy to understand. 

The requirement is an enlightenment of true nature. Which translates to “what it means to be “god” and not human” 

It boils down to “the death of a doer”

for me personally that is full awakening and nothing more. Because it cycles you out of being human being and ego. 

Like you have to have the experience what it means to be groundless, empty , nothing , [initial weak proper encounter/ first perminant enlightenment] etc .. etc .. because you need that for everything else to link together. But the linking is just optional in my opinion. 

Because that is truth itself 

Edited by Aakash

Full awakening is when you realize you were never born. So yeah, it's kind of like death, except you continue to have this present experience. Die before you die. 

"The greatest illusion of all is the illusion of separation." - Guru Pathik

Sent from my iEgo

I do not ask this.

I see that alot of teachers  say something like : " if you really get enlighten the body can not hold it . And you will die physically"

Why do they say that?

5 minutes ago, ActualizedDavid said:

I do not ask this.

I see that alot of teachers  say something like : " if you really get enlighten the body can not hold it . And you will die physically"

Why do they say that?

Well here it is being referred to the death of the ego - however there have been several times when i have had mystical experiences where i have been hit with an awesome force that feels like a tornado hitting your body from the inside - forcing you to surrender because it is too powerful for a mortal to handle - it feels like all of Infinity - which the finite cannot contain.  No chance as it will blow the doors off of you.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

12 hours ago, Aakash said:

take the facet absolute fried chicken 

to awaken to absolute fried chicken facet, you would have “a mystical experience of a fried chicken getting eaten. “

Notice the quotes here 

i never said 

a) an experience 

b) a person eating fried chicken 

or 

c) a mystical experience of it, no awakening to such a facet would be you realising that you are that. 

All the other awakenings are the same. Some people are self love, some people are love (which are not even comparable at all) , some people are emptiness, some people are intelligence, some people are dualistic, some people are totally non -dualistic , some people are absolutely non-dualistic . 

@Aakash

I don't understand what you are saying, what do you mean by - facets.

You are saying-' if you want to awaken to the facet fried chicken.'

Is there such a thing as - awakening to something or awakening to a facet?

Isn't there just awakening.

And again you say- awakening to the facet  fried chicken means - mystical experience of it getting eaten.

And you contradict yourself saying- I never said- experience , when you yourself are saying - mystical experience.

"Some people are self love, some people are love (which are not even comparable at all) , some people are emptiness, some people are intelligence, some people are dualistic, some people are totally non -dualistic , some people are absolutely non-dualistic . "

Again, I don't know whether what you are saying is true or not. 'Some people are love', no, people are  bones , muscles, cartilages, love is an emotion.

"All other awakenings are the same" and same=  awakening to the facet x which means a mystical experience of x getting eaten.

Let's say Buddha awakened, he had a huge 5-Meo DMT like experience. Now where does the thing about facet come in the picture? Did Buddha ever say in his sermons - I awakened to the facet fried chicken, I awakened to the facet diet coke.

I am asking this  because I am not sure, either you are just goofing around or you are a spiritual master. The rest of what you say about infinity, I agree.

Edited by Ibn Sina

"Whatever you do or dream you can begin it. Boldness has genius, power, and magic in it. "   - Goethe

My Blog- Writing for Therapy

14 hours ago, ActualizedDavid said:

What is full awakening? Is there such a thing . Or are just people with different levels of embodyment. 

From what i see on this forum a lot here know about love and nothingesss.

I heard this here and there 

Do you need to die completely? The body i mean.

Relative to the question, the realization is that awareness is not a product of the human body. We tend to ‘claim it’, and linguistically, we are sort of forced to use I, my, you, his, hers,etc. Physically speaking, the body does not “die” or stop moving at all. It is in fact, in terms of feelings, quite the opposite. ♥️

Thus, the concept / duality of ‘alive & dead’ collapses, into a most beautiful being. 

Keep asking honest questions like these. ?

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

@Ibn Sina loool no I’m not a spiritual master nor even enlightened. I was just making a point using an analogy. 

An awakening is not an experience. I just had no other words to use except saying it was “a” mystical ... something so I say experience. So it was a good spot, I just don’t have a word for “not experience” that can be put to you as an example. The word would be being but that doesn’t make much sense. 

A facet is a “truth about being”, my point was too expansive and equanimity doesn’t make sense. So I have changed my ring tone today. What is the best unity of independent facets. It’s love. So being is love. 

WhAt I was saying is that all facets are equal and extend to infinity forever. But this is incorrect of the truth itself. So I was wrong to say this. It is all love. So awakening is Awakening to true nature which is love. 

Basically I twisted truth into absolute truth myself without realising. That even my own being can’t grasp it. It was just word play. It’s an impractical expansive truth. 

Basically I messed up again with taking words for absoute truth and conflated it with being that’s possible. 

Which makes my whole post incorrect. 

So I’ll rephrase, all these beings know what truth is and love. Lol they are all fully awoken to love and true nature. 

Edited by Aakash

4 hours ago, Nahm said:

Relative to the question, the realization is that awareness is not a product of the human body. We tend to ‘claim it’, and linguistically, we are sort of forced to use I, my, you, his, hers,etc. Physically speaking, the body does not “die” or stop moving at all. It is in fact, in terms of feelings, quite the opposite. ♥️

Thus, the concept / duality of ‘alive & dead’ collapses, into a most beautiful being. 

Keep asking honest questions like these. ?

Hey Nahm ! You make a lot of sense(especially with "we are sort of forced to use i" and you reply kindly to everyone here !

Thank you!

@Nahm OK serious question. 

How That Pure Loving Consciousness Can make humans make such monstruocities.?

Makes no sense. 

One thing is survival and other thing is abuse. 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

On 16/08/2019 at 3:36 AM, ActualizedDavid said:

I do not ask this.

Why do they say that?

Dogma.

unborn Truth