F A B

Sex with your ex, yes or no?

39 posts in this topic

I have the possibility to have sex with my ex.

Although she left me, I'm quite sure she would do it.

We haven't seen each other for a year because we live far away, but now we are in the same place for a temporary period.

p.s. in any case it would be a non-committed experience. We are not willing to get together again.

Do it or not?

Edited by F A B

Tempting but opens an entire can of worms that may last months of time and months more healing 

Not if it going to fry her head emotionally. Try not to just pick up and drop people for your own pleasure.

If she's game for a bit of fun, nothing more, then why not. Who cares.

1 hour ago, Paul92 said:

Not if it going to fry her head emotionally. Try not to just pick up and drop people for your own pleasure.

If she's game for a bit of fun, nothing more, then why not. Who cares.

That's not how women work. We release powerful bonding chemicals during sex, so she'll start getting attached all over again. So like I said, let her be. You'd be only creating more pain for her.

7 hours ago, Natasha said:

That's not how women work. We release powerful bonding chemicals during sex, so she'll start getting attached all over again. So like I said, let her be. You'd be only creating more pain for her.

Is it accurate? I heard from some women that they don't get that bond and love having sex with different guys. But they may be "lying" to me or to themselves. Do you know a good book about this subject?

8 hours ago, Natasha said:

This is true

...But what if the opposite is true?

19 hours ago, brugluiz said:

Is it accurate? I heard from some women that they don't get that bond and love having sex with different guys. But they may be "lying" to me or to themselves. Do you know a good book about this subject?

Well, if a woman is a serial dater, then she has become desensitized to her natural wiring as a woman, which is to couple with one partner and create a nest (millions of sperm compete for one egg, not the other way around). Women who veered off this instinct have in some way warped their wiring - either by childhood trauma (intimacy issues), to benefit themselves in some way (like use men for something - sex, money, favors, etc and once she got what she wanted, she moves on to the next 'target'), or she took on masculine energy of wanting sexual variety. 

A good book on the subject of differences between male and female psychology would be John Gray's 'Men Are From Mars, Women Are From Venus'. He also has a YT channel that is very good.

On 8/15/2019 at 5:23 PM, Natasha said:

That's not how women work. We release powerful bonding chemicals during sex, so she'll start getting attached all over again. 

Oxytocin ♥️ 

2 minutes ago, Serotoninluv said:

Oxytocin ♥️ 

Exactly :)

Admit it: you want to do it, but you also know that you shouldn't.

You're distracting yourself with the opinions of others.

Deep down you know what to do :)

It's Love.

8 hours ago, Annoynymous said:

@Natasha can yiu give a link of john gray's yt channel?

Just look up his name in YT search bar. He has given numerous interviews on various topics on different channels as well, but his books from Mars and Venus series are much better sources to get the juice from.

On 17/8/2019 at 6:59 PM, RendHeaven said:

Deep down you know what to do :)

Yes, I was curious to hear other points of view, I know what to do.

On 8/16/2019 at 1:53 AM, Natasha said:

moralizing sex again. you haven't seen women who are ready to have sex without even a light love and they are not even whore.

"If you kick me when I'm down, you better pray I don't get up"

2 minutes ago, hamedsf said:

moralizing sex again. you haven't seen women who are ready to have sex without even a light love and they are not even whore.

Then they fall into one of the categories I mentioned in one of my previous posts on this thread - detached from their feminine wiring, use sex to get something from a guy, or being in their super masculine energy.

That's not moralizing, that's how female biology works.

if she agrees why not going to have it! the life is all about freedom! don't moralize it @F A B !

Well, of course, it's your choice. But, do you want to keep practicing and be interested in non-committed relationships? This might be an indication that you may keep attracting such gals.

Do you want to get to know yourself first before you make the choice? Are you not sure of yourself? Because you had to ask the question: should I do it in a non-committed relationship? Well, in this case, get to know yourself first. And then, get to know the other person. You're presented with profound info such as Spiral Dynamics. Just because there are profound info out there, doesn't mean a person fully understands it. It's hard to know what you don't know.

11 minutes ago, Natasha said:

Then they fall into one of the categories I mentioned in one of my previous posts on this thread - detached from their feminine wiring, use sex to get something from a guy, or being in their super masculine energy.

That's not moralizing, that's how female biology works.

Are you sure about these information Mrs.Natasha? o.O the biology is to some extend true but the masculine energy is totally off-base! 

That's because of one thing: women have been labeled significantly by the society if they would express they sexual emotions freely all the time even you can see this in the modern countries. so women have chosen subconsciously not to do it directly because they'd think that if they do it without any initial love, they'd be called "bitch" by the society and the people around them. a woman can't exceed her biological program for sure, but definitely she is able to remove the social conditioning programs.