Riblet Roblet

Narcissistic awakening versus Empathic awakening

2 posts in this topic

Anyone heard this talk by Matt Kahn? This sort of describes why I don't really resonate with this forum as much as teachings like Matt. He talks about the "new spiritual paradigm" that is different than the old paradigm. The old paradigm is better for narcissists to awaken, not energetically sensitive souls. The old paradigm is very helpful, but it's just one stage of awakening. It's very masculine and mental, all the non dual teachings.

"You aren't waking up out of the dream of illusion, you're waking up out of the illusion of unworthiness."

Non duality by itself it's sort of a half baked awakening as he says. We need to come back INTO the body, the personality, and the EGO and embody love and relationships, and feel worthy of receiving , and worthy of abundance and worthy of love. And you will reflect what is going to wake up what You ARE on a global level.

"As beings, as souls, who in heaven had already gone through the first stage of awakening.. The first stage of awakening is the awakening of the mind..." 

I'm confused if that means I already had a first stage awakening in a past life, and now I'm here to go onto the next step of awakening, embodied unity consciousness? Or do I still need to have a real first stage awakening experience first , in this life, and then do all of the stuff he talks about here. 

Have a listen to the first 12 mins and see what you think. 

This whole forum and Leo's videos are mostly about non dual stuff to me, which is first stage awakening. Maybe why I don't resonate with a lot of these non dual battles of language that happen here. The loving path just feels better to me. I'll find out in the coming years

4 hours ago, Riblet Roblet said:

I'm confused if that means I already had a first stage awakening in a past life, and now I'm here to go onto the next step of awakening, embodied unity consciousness?

Yes.
the way for you to realize unity is to heal your emotional wounds. In reality, this is a path for everyone, but people who are narcissistic have like this egoic overlay that they can't do this and so they first need a path to cut through the overlay. You as an empath don't have such overlay and so the narcissistic path doesn't do anything at all. 
Btw Matt just sent out an e-mail about his newest angel academy. From what I could feel it's gonna be SO mega awesome, the energy I was picking up was pure ecstatic joy. I'd check that out, it's on a really big discount till September.
Oh also if you like Matt join project resolution, it's on his website, it's free and it's ridiculously powerful. This is a link to the first call https://instantteleseminar.com/Events/116841405?inf_contact_key=cb290183046ddb393df23f864cad5f2d09c74070ac2bf3cfa7869e3cfd4ff832

Much love. 

Follow me on Instagram for quantum and energetic healing.