ActualizedDavid

Movies about Awakening ◉_◉

110 posts in this topic

On 07/01/2020 at 6:21 PM, erik8lrl said:

All the good films by Alejandro Jodorowsky.

The holy mountain

The dance of reality

Endless poetry

El Topo

How did you watch Jodorowsky films? I can't find where to buy them anywhere

I’m watching Mr Nobody.

So far so good ? 

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16

The new 'Soul' from Pixar. Watch on Disney+ :D Amazing movie, very spiritual.

Can you bite your own teeth?  --  “What a caterpillar calls the end of the world we call a butterfly.

I finished watching Mr Nobody and it's awesome. Really good movie. I was investigating the director, he seems to do very good films.

The last one he made is a comedy, seems to be interesting. Here is the link to the wikipedia article... hehehe... seems funny

The Brand New Testament is the name of the movie...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Brand_New_Testament

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?

I forgot to mention, there's a movie about altered states that is called exactly like that "Altered States" hehehe..

from 1980. I really have to watch it again because I watched it as a teen and I really didn't have any idea about isolation tanks and spiritual stuff at that time, so maybe I will find more interesting things if I watch it again now.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Altered_States

Maybe you are interested in watching it...

The film was adapted from Chayefsky's only novel, published in 1978, and is his final screenplay. Both the novel and the film are based in part on John C. Lilly's sensory deprivation research conducted in isolation tanks under the influence of psychoactive drugs like mescaline, ketamine, and LSD.

Edited by abrakamowse

The Evangelion anime movie. It covers topics of life and death, focusing on the ultimate meaning of life. There are 4 parts of the movie, the last one set to be released in the January 2021.

Here's the credits song from the movie. "It's only love..." I think it really nails the point.

I found this trailer, it's in Amazon... seems interesting...

On 8/16/2019 at 7:02 AM, Halcyon Iconoclast said:

The filmmaker does a fantastic job of explaining enlightenment in a clear manner.

I was planning to watch a few minutes of this documentary but watched the whole thing.
One of the best movies on awakening. 

@abrakamowse thanks, looks interesting ♥️

Want to connect? Just do it, I assure you I'm just a human being just like you, drop me a PM today. 

@Eph75 You are welcome!

:)

On 28/01/2020 at 5:11 PM, VeganAwake said:

Great video with different perspectives and experiences of Awakening ❤

Thanks for introducing me to Robert Wolfe, he is pretty clear on what he has to say on nonduality. Although I think the experience he talks about is only the beginning of the enlightenment journey, it is a nice place of understanding from which to continue. 

“Nowhere is it writ that anthropoid apes should understand reality.” - Terence McKenna

Harry Potter 1-8

Spirited Away

The OA (Tv show)

True detective (Tv show)

Hannibal (Tv show)

Interstellar

Into the wild

Apocalypto

[REDACTED] will be reposting my recommendation in new thread since it isn't really a movie 

Edited by Ang3lxdm3
Posting in a new thread

@levani its not directly about Awakening. It shows the heros journey, can teach you stuff about spirituality and everything about it is incredibly beautiful and just magical. :D I just finished it and loved it. 

Actualized.org is my Hogwarts. xD 

Edited by StudentOfLeove