Kaity

Is this why I sometimes think I'm going crazy?

4 posts in this topic

Chakra Alert!

I'm currently reading Anatomy of The Spirit, acquiring a better understanding of chakras. Through self-observation, research and some tentative online tests, I can take a guess that my 1st and 2nd chakras are blocked entirely. It's obvious that everything these chakras represent are absent in my life. 

On the other hand, I can more resonate with the upper 6th and 7th chakras that aren't so much about the material world. In fact, my daily life consists of putting more energy into the activities and thoughts that are associated with these energy levels. 

Now studying the first and second chakras, I see that I have no sense of groundedness, security, or feeling "at home," things that I don't think I ever had. The absence of those elements is exactly what I'm experiencing during most of my psychedelic/mystical experiences, which brings enormous fear and anxiety. A sense of being so ungrounded into anything that I feel like I might just snap into insanity. 

Now, please bear with my freshly-erupted theory: Since apparently blocked chakras force other "functioning" chakras work harder, could my extreme existential terror be related to my upper chakras overworking and inducing negative experiences? After all, my basic and most primitive needs aren't in place, so how can the spiritual aspect of me flourish fully? Could it be that let's say fixing my financial problems, getting adequate accommodation and getting involved with the community actually help the spiritual processes that aren't directly related to those things? Could these material things give me a sense of security that I could use to remove my existential fear of going insane and embrace psychedelic experiences more openly?  In other words, should I get a life before daring to go with 4g of mushrooms? :D 

Edited by Kaity

I suggest you start doing some exercise like weight lifting, eat more heavy foods, work with your hands. Go barefoot in nature, to ground your energy more in the lower chakrad.

@Kaity I think you are definitely on the right track with this. As I have been going through the same type of stuff. I have been focusing solely on 6th chakra for a long period. I mean as soon as I get reminded to do so it I go back to focusing there, all day, everyday. It has been my point of concentration. I've been obsessed with it. It has increased my emotional storms. So work on grounding yourself. Both with the root chakra and with securing yourself in the world. Then you can start working yourself up. My 2 cents.

On 8/15/2019 at 9:37 AM, Kaity said:

Could it be that let's say fixing my financial problems, getting adequate accommodation and getting involved with the community actually help the spiritual processes that aren't directly related to those things?

Yes! Of course. :)

Could these material things give me a sense of security that I could use to remove my existential fear of going insane and embrace psychedelic experiences more openly? 

Yes, but it’s not the material things. They have no properties, they’re just ‘things’. It the development within you, the choosing and experiencing, the choosing the better thought, which moves you up the emotional scale. Then, your trips will change entirely. Slow down altogether, put how you feel first - and then proceed. Always.

In other words, should I get a life before daring to go with 4g of mushrooms? :D 

You don’t even have to get a life. You’re already smack dab in the middle of one, realizing you can choose, and sensations will guide you. Make a dream board! Be uber on purpose with life, with what you want.

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE