FoxFoxFox

Time to say goodbye

11 posts in this topic

Actualized.org forums is a fine community, and has been instrumental in my learning, but it's time to say goodbye.

There'll come a point where you realize all form of 'seeking' is just more noise. And that left to its own devices, life will reveal the bliss you've been chasing for all this time as its inherent quality.

So goodbye, and I wish you all well. 

Well, you could stick around even without the seeking :)

But if that's your decision, godspeed. All the best to you! 

Alternative Rock Music and Spirituality on YouTube: The Buddha Visions

Yeah, but keep in mind that there's another force beside the gravity towards bliss (being), it is the gravity towards evolution (growing). Make sure you don't ignore either of them.

Godspeed!

The fox is reclusive, but he has to come out of his hole to catch his prey. Then he leaves feathers all over the place. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

One time I asked my "higher self" in a dream what my true name is, and it answered "wapa papa papa pow", which if you don't know, that's what the fox says. 

anyway, byeeee!

Edited by seeking_brilliance

Check out my lucid dreaming anthology series, Stars of Clay  

@FoxFoxFox I have a feeling you’ll be back soon.

"Not believing your own thoughts, you’re free from the primal desire: the thought that reality should be different than it is. You realise the wordless, the unthinkable. You understand that any mystery is only what you yourself have created. In fact, there’s no mystery. Everything is as clear as day. It’s simple, because there really isn’t anything. There’s only the story appearing now. And not even that.” — Byron Katie

Best wishes FoxFoxFox wherever life takes you.   There's always a measure of traffic in the spiritual/religious world, especially where there's religious freedom (huge respect to those who change paths when they are persecuted for it). Not that actualised.org is just for 'seekers' - I'm not a seeker myself either, the truth is simply the here-and-now. Mind you, I've got mixed feelings about belonging to a non-democratic organisation like this (Leo is the boss take it or leave it), but then I belong to other communities which are democratic, so it's ok. There's a different style here which I don't find elsewhere.

Everything is connected, but connections are only necessary from a fragmented point of view. What's the connection between two waves? The whole deep ocean which they are made of in the first place!

On 15/08/2019 at 8:37 AM, Mikael89 said:

As always when someone tries to leave this forum: see you soon.

lol. True dat!

He came back an ascended master. He said he will leave soon again though. So worship and admire him while you still can, people.