thetrut11

Unmasking "Leo Gura A.K.A. The Enlightened" i hope it doesnt get deleted LOL

101 posts in this topic

On ‎15‎.‎8‎.‎2019 at 4:35 AM, thetrut11 said:

Times Leo Gura has declared himself as an Enlightened:

So here we have this guy claiming one and other again that he is enlightenedd that he has reached Truth with capital T.

You know something?

This all is BULLSHIT.

TRUTH is by definition UNINTELLIGIBLE a finite thing, (the mind, the being) cannot comprehend The Infinite, The Universe, The Tao.

Every attempt to reach Truth is a lost of time.

Truth is always here, wheter you are on 5-meO-DMT, sobber, happy, sad, anger, depressed.

Is BULLSHIT that some kind of experience will lead you to TRUTH.

TRUTH IS EXPERIENCE.

TRUTH = EXPERIENCE

And I'm gonna use his last video as proof.

In this video we are talking about Self-Bias, truth is WE ARE ALL BIASED. No matter the effort we put in it, we will always going to be biased.

What is reality? an infinite subjective points of views that form an objective reality.

So what do you do with all this concepts and stuff?

TRUTH is life hasn't an inherent objective meaning, TRUTH is giving a meaning to your life yourself from rebellion, freedom and passion. 

You can suicide and end all of it right now, or you can dedicate your life and energy to something you trully like and something you are passionate about.

IS your ultimate choise.

Great post OP, i have been saying this same shit for 2 years. 

I would have 0 problems with Leo if he actually would be honest where he is coming from.

-everything is not love

-the whole universe / every living thing is working for the Service of the self. (You wont be ready to sacrifice your life for somebody else. If you are, you are free to demontrate)

-I want to put Leo in real life test where he´s ideas are challenged. Easy to sit on your couch and make philosophical rambles. You are free to fight against me on any combat sport. Let´s see how you react.

-Leo has said he would not have to work a day in his life anymore? Do you morons think that is because he has no ego? He has a massive ego and god complex.

52 minutes ago, Mikael89 said:

Bahahah, that is the very trigger/spark for nonduality. Like 98% of the seekers are brought here thanks to suffering. (Or actually.. 100%)

You wouldn't seek if you would be happy. Simple as that.

Definitely not 100%

My awakening was accidental through drug experimentation and I found this place via a friend recommendation because he thought i'd like the spiritual material. I'm happy, maybe not as happy as I can be (How would I know the limits of bliss?), but I just have a drive to explore and follow what I am passionate about.

Edited by Shadowraix

3 minutes ago, Mikael89 said:

@Shadowraix Nope, that was because of suffering too. 

Why do you think you were experimenting with drugs? Because you were suffering of course.

Is curiosity and exploration suffering?

1 hour ago, Mikael89 said:

Bahahah, that is the very trigger/spark for nonduality. Like 98% of the seekers are brought here thanks to suffering. (Or actually.. 100%)

You wouldn't seek if you would be happy. Simple as that.

I was here at a basic only to increase my business and understanding of music. It turned wrong lel

11 minutes ago, Mikael89 said:

Oh yes it definitely is. You are curious and exploring because you are suffering. You are seeking for something better. You wouldn't seek for something better/cool/amusing if you would be 100% happy.

Fair, but I think there is some nuance to be had here. I know the levels of bliss is incomprehensible to me, but I certainly was not in a really bad state. Which I grabbed from your statement those 'suffering' you meant those who are suffering to a major degree. Like depression level stuff. I was probably as good as most can be as far as being unaware gets.

2 hours ago, theking00 said:

At the end of the day Leo is just a business man. He doesn't give  a shit about us.

I agree. He even admitted that he only does this work for self entertainment because when he is fully conscious, there is noone left to awaken. That's what he told me. To me, that is a form of delusion which needs to be addressed. While he was having his full awakenings, I never awakened with him, I doubt anyone else did either. His worldview is deeply flawed. If you ask him if he exists he will probably say that he doesn't and you are imagining him, or, as he said to me, "I am only as real as you make me." Ask any healthy person the same question, and they will go to their direct experience and rightfully conclude that they are real and exist in some form or another. 

Leo, you are only as real as you believe yourself to be in your own bubble of experience. Nobody else has control over that but you.

Edited by Shaun

“Words are like Leaves; And where they most abound, Much Fruit of Sense beneath is rarely found.”

12 minutes ago, Shaun said:

I agree. He even admitted that he only does this work for self entertainment because when he is fully conscious, there is noone left to awaken. That's what he told me. To me, that is a form of delusion which needs to be addressed. While he was having his full awakenings, I never awakened with him, I doubt anyone else did either. His worldview is deeply flawed. If you ask him if he exists he will probably say that he doesn't and you are imagining him. Ask any healthy person the same question, and they will go to their direct experience and rightfully conclude that they are real and exist in some form or another. 

Do you really have a problem with anything Leo has said, or are you really just calling out for love?

Can somebody please lock this thread already?!? Like, WTF. Seriously.

All you do for days is just pouring more gas into the fire of this total trainwreck. Just stop it.

Edited by DocHoliday

Hey, what's up! This is Jack R. Hayes, I'm an author, currently living in Germany. Thus far, I've written two books, both in English and German; one's called "User's Manual for Human Beings", and the other one's called "The Wisdom Espresso". If you'd like to check out my work, visit me at  https://jackrhayes.de  or go to Amazon and search for my name. I'd be happy to see you there!

8 minutes ago, DocHoliday said:

Can somebody please lock this thread already?!? Like, WTF. Seriously.

All you do for days is just pouring more gas into the fire of this total trainwreck. Just stop it.

This response is like the collective ego actualized.org defending itself.

8 minutes ago, Beginner Mind said:

Do you really have a problem with anything Leo has said, or are you really just calling out for love?

You dreamt up your whole life. Your entire family is an illusion and you will experience EVERYTHING including plane crashes, etc. You are totally alone and nobody can save you.

If that sounds good to you, then please PM me ASAP so that I can arrange for whatever you are smoking to be sent out to me first class post.

Edited by Shaun

“Words are like Leaves; And where they most abound, Much Fruit of Sense beneath is rarely found.”

8 minutes ago, Shaun said:

You dreamt up your whole life. Your entire family is an illusion and you will experience EVERYTHING including plane crashes, etc. You are totally alone and nobody can save you.

If that sounds good to you, then please PM me ASAP so that I can arrange for whatever you are smoking to be sent out to me first class post.

I guess I'm just wondering why it creates such a strong reaction from you?  Let Leo be Leo.  You are free to believe what you want.  Where's the problem?

32 minutes ago, Shaun said:

I agree. He even admitted that he only does this work for self entertainment because when he is fully conscious, there is noone left to awaken. That's what he told me. To me, that is a form of delusion which needs to be addressed. While he was having his full awakenings, I never awakened with him, I doubt anyone else did either. His worldview is deeply flawed. If you ask him if he exists he will probably say that he doesn't and you are imagining him, or, as he said to me, "I am only as real as you make me." Ask any healthy person the same question, and they will go to their direct experience and rightfully conclude that they are real and exist in some form or another. 

Leo, you are only as real as you believe yourself to be in your own bubble of experience. Nobody else has control over that but you.

You call his worldview deeply flawed without truly understanding what his worldview is.

Most healthy people have not gone deep into this work nor even had some kind of awakening experience.

You can not base the validity of this work on what most people would say.

You are interpreting it from a level of consciousness where it is incomprehensible.

Your ego is clinging to dear life.

Edited by Shadowraix

All this says is that reality is a Mind - it is consciousness.  And that you are a finite part of consciousness as is everyone else.  And from a certain consciousness level, or perspective, you are able to see that you are all the parts simultaneously.  Because consciousness is formless and infinite.

I think this paradigm just threatens yours because you are locked into the Materialist paradigm. 

So you'll stay trapped there if you are not open minded.

I think deep down though, you know that there is something more to reality than it being a dumb clockwork universe - otherwise you wouldn't be here.

But you are trying to make up excuses to stay locked in your paradigm. 

Your issue is that you see the true paradigm as something grim and depressing and it's not.

It's actually elegant and beautiful.

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

2 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

All this says is that reality is a Mind - it is consciousness.  And that you are a finite part of consciousness as is everyone else.  And from a certain consciousness level, or perspective, you are able to see that you are all the parts simultaneously.  Because consciousness is formless and infinite.

I think this paradigm just threatens yours because you are locked into the Materialist paradigm. 

So you'll stay trapped there if you are not open minded.

I think deep down though, you know that there is something more to reality than it being a dumb clockwork universe - otherwise you wouldn't be here.

But you are trying to make up excuses to stay locked in your paradigm. 

Your issue is that you see the true paradigm as something grim and depressing and it's not.

I know that there is far more to reality. A godless reality made of matter makes no sense. Leo's way of putting it used to make sense but now it doesn't. I agree with how you put it, I am a localisation, point or perspective within god/reality. One of uncountable trillions possibly. I'm not alone.

1 minute ago, Shaun said:

I'm not alone.

Yes and no. Ultimately depends on which degree of separation you look at it from.

Egoic self separation - you are far from alone

higher self no separation - you are alone, there is no distinguishing you and other. Its just all you. Not being alone hinges on creating a separation.

@Shaun he is only talking from one perspective in those scenarios.  He acknowledges there are other perspectives.  Sometimes he just speaks from the highest perspective.

Otherwise he wouldn't engage in politics or society or any of that.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

2 minutes ago, Shadowraix said:

Yes and no. Ultimately depends on which degree of separation you look at it from.

Egoic self separation - you are far from alone

higher self no separation - you are alone, there is no distinguishing you and other. Its just all you. Not being alone hinges on creating a separation.

Are you alone, too?

8 minutes ago, Shadowraix said:

Exactly. I totally understand why one would defend against this possibility. To the ego it's literally death. If you see it clearly though and let it simmer, it turns out to be the most beautiful thing. The concept of being alone is so loaded, it's good to start from complete (!!) not knowing. All of those who judge and defend in this post to me seem like they don't take the importance of not knowing, of complete open-mindedness seriously. It's a very foundational prerequisite, without which there won't be any progress. 

Of course nobody here shames you for saying what you think. Thank you for your contributions. Your words are registered and we can use it to reflect upon our beliefs. Are you open enough to do the same? I wish you the best :) "Silence is the highest teaching" <3 

Edited by peanutspathtotruth

@DocHoliday damn I was thinking about that too. Maybe because it seems not ok to lock the thing thats attacking you mentally. So this leads no where and it wont matter.

Seems to me this debate could boil down to a personality thing; Leo comes across as a masculine character which I suspect hasn't changed much since his awakenings. And it feels like most people in the forum are males too: that's no problem at all but we need to shop around till we find a good place to be. And who says Leo is the only teacher here, I'm getting just as much help in the forum, but man it's hard to keep up it's so busy!

Nick.

Everything is connected, but connections are only necessary from a fragmented point of view. What's the connection between two waves? The whole deep ocean which they are made of in the first place!