thetrut11

Unmasking "Leo Gura A.K.A. The Enlightened" i hope it doesnt get deleted LOL

101 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Shaun said:

as they don't spout toxic stuff like Leo does. Explain to me just how it is healthy to be told that you are all alone, nobody can save you and you dreamt your whole life up? Again If that's really literally true as worded then I am as well being permanently dead. Oh, and why not practice what you preach and make me admin of the forum? I am supposedly god and created it. 

Keep working at it. Drop all the theory you have not directly realized. Such theories do not have the proper experience to back them yet which ultimately get distorted into toxicity. The absolute can be incredibly destructive because we can't really handle it. This is why we don't realize it all at once. We must be eased into it. 

2 hours ago, khalifa said:

man these 2 posts blend in so well, i just couldn't stop laughing at it, it's like you don't exist the we finally figured it out, no self LOL

That sounds like you're doing well again? Are you able to get rest? :)

@Shaun

3 hours ago, Shaun said:

I am still doing the work, but I will be taking guidance from other teachers such as Rupert Spira and Channel Higher Self as they don't spout toxic stuff like Leo does. Explain to me just how it is healthy to be told that you are all alone, nobody can save you and you dreamt your whole life up? Again If that's really literally true as worded then I am as well being permanently dead. Oh, and why not practice what you preach and make me admin of the forum? I am supposedly god and created it. 

Hahaa...I,I,.me,me,me...

@Shaun You are all alone because You are actually everything. Only thing You are not is self. There is no self in God.

Meditation is the way. Will repeat this as parrot. 

11 hours ago, Keyhole said:

@Mason Riggle Hahaha. Genius, how creative!  A+

Thanks. My apologies to Leo. It was hard to get him looking to the side, and the last frame should be his classic smile.. Haha. And my weak photoshop skills didn't help.. but I thought he'd get a chuckle.. 

Edited by Mason Riggle

"I could be the walrus. I'd still have to bum rides off people."

17 hours ago, tedens said:

@Shaun

Hahaa...I,I,.me,me,me...

Ahh, typical response from one of the cult members. 

“Words are like Leaves; And where they most abound, Much Fruit of Sense beneath is rarely found.”

@Shaun "I came in search for truth, and now that I found something that might be true I don't like it WAAAAHH"

45971106-illustration-of-cartoon-emotico

1 minute ago, theking00 said:

life is shit and there is nothing I can do about. 

Life is amazing and I can't make it otherwise. There's also a lot of things I can do to make it even better.

unborn Truth

12 minutes ago, theking00 said:

It seems better than the alternative... 

"I could be the walrus. I'd still have to bum rides off people."

A few of the mockings in this thread are over the top. Mocking can be fun and beneficial in some contexts, yet it can also be harmful in other contexts. 

At the end of the day Leo is just a business man. He doesn't give  a shit about us.

47 minutes ago, theking00 said:

At the end of the day Leo is just a business man. He doesn't give  a shit about us.

Notice the opposition thinking here. The brain is conditioned to think in opposites. This creates separation and leads to suffering.

Is Leo 100% businessman that gives 0% shit about us? That is an extreme view that would be hard to hold. The opposite view would be: Leo is 0% businessman and gives 100% shit about us. That is also an extreme view that would be hard to hold. You are asking your mind to choose between polar opposites. Since neither polar opposite is absolutely true, there will be internal turmoil as the mind tries to interpret the world through this lens. 

31 minutes ago, theking00 said:

You can still surrender and become happy.

14 minutes ago, theking00 said:

Should he?

@theking00 @Shaun

Guys, you gotta take responsibility and stop being victims. You gotta be optimistic. You gotta be patient. Otherwise, you will never be able to change your lives, neither the materialistic nor the spiritual.

Some of you guys can't be saved.

It's sort of sad seeing everyone trying so hard to help. It's in our nature, I suppose.

Spirituality is not for you if you cannot even experience standard happiness levels on a consistent basis.

Don't bother with nonduality if you hate life.

This should be obvious.

It's Love.

3 minutes ago, RendHeaven said:

Spirituality is not for you if you cannot even experience standard happiness levels on a consistent basis.

Don't bother with nonduality if you hate life.

This should be obvious.

I started my journey when I was living the worst moments in my life. Fear, doubt, victim's mentality, complete disconnection from reality, OCD, over seven years of depression, and so forth. I can't remember everything I used to suffer from.

Now, I'm literally living in paradise.

Self-help works, but YOU gotta make it work. You're the engine of the whole process. (referring to the other guys).

Meditation is The Way, indeed. 

This is a most powerful statement. 

For one to sit and remain silent, to empty of fear & of judgements, rather than continue to share them - to choose this, that is the pinnacle of wisdom as well as bravery. Taking full advantage of all resources available, that is courageous. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

@Mikael89 I'm not saying that my life being amazing implies that your life must be. I'm just showing that perspective plays a huge role in this work. I look at you guys and I see myself 10 years ago. The victim mindset is too sneaky. And yet, it's so easy to smell.

unborn Truth