thetrut11

Unmasking "Leo Gura A.K.A. The Enlightened" i hope it doesnt get deleted LOL

101 posts in this topic

Well, I guess I've been unmasked. Time to pack my shit and go home.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

2 hours ago, Dwarniel said:

When you point at someone, three fingers point right back at yourself.

I remember hearing this as a kid, I understand it at a deeper level now than then :D 

5 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Well, I guess I've been unmasked. Time to pack my shit and go home.

I love your sense of humor. You should show it more. :D

6 hours ago, thetrut11 said:

Truth is always here, wheter you are on 5-meO-DMT, sobber, happy, sad, anger, depressed.

Is BULLSHIT that some kind of experience will lead you to TRUTH.

Then why bother posting?

2 hours ago, Dwarniel said:

When you point at someone, three fingers point right back at yourself.

Very interesting. I hadn’t noticed before. 

"Not believing your own thoughts, you’re free from the primal desire: the thought that reality should be different than it is. You realise the wordless, the unthinkable. You understand that any mystery is only what you yourself have created. In fact, there’s no mystery. Everything is as clear as day. It’s simple, because there really isn’t anything. There’s only the story appearing now. And not even that.” — Byron Katie

Truthority is that you ? ?

Edited by fridjonk

@thetrut11 Truth is what you are. It's what everyone is. It's the fabric of Reality. There's no need for noise.

@Shaun Suicidal people find their reasons to commit suicide wherever they feel like. Some of them commit suicide because they see happy couples and happy families doing happy things together. Do you think happy couples and happy families should be prohibited of going public because of the mental illness of suicidal people? In the end, one finds what one seeks.

unborn Truth

1 hour ago, Chi_ said:

I remember hearing this as a kid, I understand it at a deeper level now than then :D 

I really love this quote, I tell myself this aaaallll the time. I even physically point just to look at those three fingers and humble myself :D

...But what if the opposite is true?

Ok, I understand. Everything's clear.

But please, just explain... How the heck Hitler parody video equals to Leo saying "I am Enlightened"? xD

18 minutes ago, Girzo said:

But please, just explain... How the heck Hitler parody video equals to Leo saying "I am Enlightened"? xD

hahahahaha

28 minutes ago, Chi_ said:

@Dwarniel Yeah I tried pointing at my screen and it instantly humbled me LOL :D

It's a life hack B|

Edited by Dwarniel

...But what if the opposite is true?

10 minutes ago, see_on_see said:

He's got "truth" in his username, you know what to do ;) 

WTF?! O.o

@Truth Addict xD You balanced Truth out with Addict, so you're ok. ;)

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

Time for a long healthy walk in nature! What do you think? ?

Sailing on the ceiling 

2 hours ago, ajasatya said:

@thetrut11 Truth is what you are. It's what everyone is. It's the fabric of Reality. There's no need for noise.

@Shaun Suicidal people find their reasons to commit suicide wherever they feel like. Some of them commit suicide because they see happy couples and happy families doing happy things together. Do you think happy couples and happy families should be prohibited of going public because of the mental illness of suicidal people? In the end, one finds what one seeks.

Happy people doing what happy people do is not a problem. They aren't going around spreading toxic shit. Leo's teachings just make people even more isolated and disconnected from each other than they were when they were living in blissful ignorance within the materialist paradigm. 

“Words are like Leaves; And where they most abound, Much Fruit of Sense beneath is rarely found.”