thetrut11

Unmasking "Leo Gura A.K.A. The Enlightened" i hope it doesnt get deleted LOL

101 posts in this topic

Times Leo Gura has declared himself as an Enlightened:

So here we have this guy claiming one and other again that he is enlightenedd that he has reached Truth with capital T.

You know something?

This all is BULLSHIT.

TRUTH is by definition UNINTELLIGIBLE a finite thing, (the mind, the being) cannot comprehend The Infinite, The Universe, The Tao.

Every attempt to reach Truth is a lost of time.

Truth is always here, wheter you are on 5-meO-DMT, sobber, happy, sad, anger, depressed.

Is BULLSHIT that some kind of experience will lead you to TRUTH.

TRUTH IS EXPERIENCE.

TRUTH = EXPERIENCE

And I'm gonna use his last video as proof.

In this video we are talking about Self-Bias, truth is WE ARE ALL BIASED. No matter the effort we put in it, we will always going to be biased.

What is reality? an infinite subjective points of views that form an objective reality.

So what do you do with all this concepts and stuff?

TRUTH is life hasn't an inherent objective meaning, TRUTH is giving a meaning to your life yourself from rebellion, freedom and passion. 

You can suicide and end all of it right now, or you can dedicate your life and energy to something you trully like and something you are passionate about.

IS your ultimate choise.

2 hours ago, thetrut11 said:

Times Leo Gura has declared himself as an Enlightened:

So here we have this guy claiming one and other again that he is enlightenedd that he has reached Truth with capital T.

You know something?

This all is BULLSHIT.

TRUTH is by definition UNINTELLIGIBLE a finite thing, (the mind, the being) cannot comprehend The Infinite, The Universe, The Tao.

Truth is always here, wheter you are on 5-meO-DMT, sobber, happy, sad, anger, depressed.

Is BULLSHIT that some kind of experience will lead you to TRUTH.

TRUTH IS EXPERIENCE.

TRUTH = EXPERIENCE

And I'm gonna use his last video as proof.

In this video we are talking about Self-Bias, truth is WE ARE ALL BIASED. No matter the effort we put in it, we will always going to be biased.

What is reality? an infinite subjective points of views that form an objective reality.

TRUTH is life hasn't an inherent objective meaning, TRUTH is giving a meaning to your life yourself from rebellion, freedom and passion. 

You can suicide and end all of it right now, or you can dedicate your life and energy to something you trully like and something you are passionate about.

IS your ultimate choise.

I think, you just need to calm down and stop judging Leo, worrying about what he calls himself... 

We need more "Leo Gura"-s in the world, inspiring people to raise their quality of consciousness. 

Instead, think about all the 99.99999% of people who are low Conscious, think about schools which are lead by low conscious people, ruining young children's consciousness, leading them to astray...

Digital Minimalism: A philosophy of technology use in which you focus your online time on a small number of carefully selected and optimized activities that strongly support things you value, and then happily miss out on everything else.” - Cal Newport

3 minutes ago, Rasheed said:

I think, you just need to calm down and stop judging Leo, worrying about what he calls himself... 

We need more "Leo Gura"-s in the world, inspiring people to raise their quality of consciousness. 

Instead, think about all the 99.99999% of people who are low Conscious, think about schools which are lead by low conscious people, ruining young children's consciousness, leading them to astray...

No, we really don't need people like him running their mouth on youtube telling people they dreamt their whole life and family up resulting in people committing suicide. I think his channel should be shut down. 

“Words are like Leaves; And where they most abound, Much Fruit of Sense beneath is rarely found.”

I don't disagree with the points you made, but you seem very biased against Leo, for whatever reason.

Neo was still stuck in the matrix until he took the pill. Once he was outside, he did not need a pill anymore.

Anyway, get ready to disappear, probably...

Edited by Truth Addict

30 minutes ago, Shaun said:

No, we really don't need people like him running their mouth on youtube telling people they dreamt their whole life and family up resulting in people committing suicide. I think his channel should be shut down. 

Ridiculous. You misunderstanding should stop other peoples seeking? Come on man. If this stuff scares you so much just do something else with your life. 

35 minutes ago, Shaun said:

That's just misinterperation of his teachings. 

Leo never said that we must believe him, just because, without putting no thought in between. 

It's all about discovering things for yourself. Taking full responsibility. 

Leo never tells anyone how they "should" live and what they should do, as opposed to 99.999% of people, teachers in school, who only tell you what you should and should not be and do...

Edited by Rasheed

Digital Minimalism: A philosophy of technology use in which you focus your online time on a small number of carefully selected and optimized activities that strongly support things you value, and then happily miss out on everything else.” - Cal Newport

5 minutes ago, Fishy said:

Ridiculous. You misunderstanding should stop other peoples seeking? Come on man. If this stuff scares you so much just do something else with your life. 

+1

It's Love.

Why do you all put Leo on a pedestal? I'm not talking about this topic specifically, but in general. 

Don't get me wrong, we should be really grateful for the content he has provided and still provides but he's not the ultimate enlightened teacher in the whole world. He said several times that he doesn't consider himself as some kind of 'guru' and don't believe anything he says on blind faith. Do the work and see for yourself.

@thetrut11 Mental scaffolding, friend. Leo has said this many times before. You lack contextualization.

@Shaun People have told you many times that your understanding is extremely distorted. I would advise you to focus on the more practical self actualization stuff before the spiritual stuff if you are going to continue to get anything beneficial out of this place. Otherwise your ego will torture you, not Leo. 

2 minutes ago, nistake said:

Why do you all put Leo on a pedestal? I'm not talking about this topic specifically, but in general. 

Don't get me wrong, we should be really grateful for the content he has provided and still provides but he's not the ultimate enlightened teacher in the whole world. He said several times that he doesn't consider himself as some kind of 'guru' and don't believe anything he says on blind faith. Do the work and see for yourself.

We need to be grateful for the work he is doing, inspiring all of us to raise our quality of consciousness.

There is no need for judging here.

Just now, Angelite said:

@thetrut11 Who you? 

Probably that Truthauthority account allocating himself more guilty pleasure time on the internet.

If truth is experience. He didn't lie.

Taking psychedelics is part of experience.

'you' yourself created a distinction.

He could have done a vidéo while shitting in the toilet.

Would you have yawned about the fact that shitting is not true enlightenment ?

This thread needs to be shut down as soon as possible... There's no hope for clear argumentation or reasoning here.

Hey, what's up! This is Jack R. Hayes, I'm an author, currently living in Germany. Thus far, I've written two books, both in English and German; one's called "User's Manual for Human Beings", and the other one's called "The Wisdom Espresso". If you'd like to check out my work, visit me at  https://jackrhayes.de  or go to Amazon and search for my name. I'd be happy to see you there!

@Bill W Who is truthority?

@thetrut11 are you a new member?

Why is your account from 2017? I saw many fake accounts from 2017

Why?

Who you?..

Answer me.

Edited by Angelite

39 minutes ago, Mikael89 said:

@thetrut11 No he haven't declared himself enlightened.

"It's all Love."

"It's all hate" "It's all words" "It's all a relative meaning" "It's all all" "It's It's" "" 

ah i remember the times when trolling seemed necessary.

is this funny for you kids still?? thought you'd be wise as the ai these days.

3 hours ago, thetrut11 said:

3 hours ago, thetrut11 said:

First of all, I can say with 100% certainty that Leo has mapped out absolute infinity the best for the 21st century.  

Over the last day, I’ve found out an ironic plot twist. In all honesty it sounds like the biggest bullshit ever. I actually hate most religious dogma, but I understand it’s origin and so I think Leo’s body of work is the most honest. The correct words are all encompassing. 

his YouTube account doesn’t do his own experience justice. I don’t really care for arguing whether he’s enlightened or not. I’m just saying your own truth doesn’t do his own truth justice. 

The statement I highlighted is a false equivalency. There is a difference between being self-biased for survival purpose and being self-biased because you’ve reached a point where your experiences can only guide you, with your own knowledge. The equivalence is telling a baby to watch their diet vs telling a dietician to watch their diet. 

In the end, truth is truth, whether that was subjective or objective. To which truth is neither. Loving its own self is not an objective. To us it looks like an objective until it becomes obvious that it was just the case. Truth itself exists because it was made unknown to you in the first place by design. Otherwise you would know who you are. The whole point of truth is to find out what it means to be “you” which turned out to be “you are a not you , but rather “you” are actually god or absolute infinity thinking you are a seperate self” and how do we know it’s true ? Because if all seperate selfs were the same, the only obvious conclusion is if I didn’t have a seperate self , what would I be ? An enlightenment experience or an awakening experience is the answer. What ever the is and how many times that may be. 

So therefore what ever your enlightenment or awakening experience is, is a facet. It is the truth of the matter when you aren’t a seperate self, a false facets. There are major and minor facets for humans. Covering the major facets is what I call the all encompassing ones. Leo has shared the most of these facets, because that’s what understanding is. A facet by which god can understand itself. So to say that the Tao can not know itself is true. But it doesn’t mean you don’t try to understand it experientially. 

The greatest journeys in life are those never taken. ?

Edited by Aakash

When you point at someone, three fingers point right back at yourself.

...But what if the opposite is true?