Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Pouya

How to fully trancend materialistic paradigm?

29 posts in this topic

Just now, Pouya said:

@Serotoninluv I've heard people trying that, seems very effective. How long did you stay?

90 min.float. It was my 2nd or 3rd float. My first float, I had to get the swing of things.

If you have Groupon, they often have 50% off specials.

@Serotoninluv I mean this really frees the mind to stop being distracted by sensations. Great

@TheAvatarState actually I've seen perception once and the brain three times.

It's gonna be true not knowing before diving deep into questioning it. Emptying the cup.

@Pouya

This can be a gateway to more QM’s which can be mind expanding, specifically as a bridge between material and not so material after all...

On 8/15/2019 at 0:05 AM, Gili Trawangan said:

Notice how the sensations of your body have no location. Close your eyes and notice that you can imagine those sensations to be anywhere the mind wants them to be. You just happen to tell yourself that the sensation of the nose is where you think the nose is supposed to be. In reality without the mind doing this kind of mental gymnastics there is no location. The sensations have no location! Forget what the mind is telling you and realize this.

THIS :)

For all you know, the sensations are of the universe, like wifi, not of the body / tablet. 

On 8/14/2019 at 5:21 PM, Pouya said:

My thoughts and emotions happen in brain.

Rupert Spira’s book and videos are really great in terms of breaking thought and sensation down. Neither, on it’s own, is an emotion. 

Also, give the senses a google. There’s a lot more than 5.

Ultimately, as Leo said - Direct Experience is King! Scrutinize it.

And of course @Faceless entire profile / catalog of posts...takes a bit to start clickin, but that’s only because the subject matter is how unbelievably sneaky we are....and it’s being read by the sneaky one. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

3 minutes ago, Nahm said:

Rupert Spira’s book and videos are really great in terms of breaking thought and sensation down. Neither, on it’s own, is an emotion.

I've heard him talk about a new model for the mind and reallity. Something similar to a dream model or imagination of a universal mind. I find that intresting.

5 minutes ago, Nahm said:

Also, give the senses a google. There’s a lot more than 5.

Yep, pain, balance, sense of movement, tempreture, body position and a conceptual sense of time.

@Pouya Right on. Check out Leo’s Enlightenment Exercises thread too. Any one of those could ‘pop’ for ya. And on the senses, there’s like a ton more. Shocking really. Keep diggin :) 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

@cetus56  Can you tell me anything else about Samadhi and astral travel in the context of my trip? I learned a little about samadhi but not much and i have astral projected before but not that far out, only in the space of a bedroom.

Focus on the solution, not the problem

For me it was intense learning of everything ( bio + psycho + science + Reading ) + hard art work on music.

+ Self inquiry and méditation on LSD.