Schahin

Is the afterlife a secret even after enlightenment?

21 posts in this topic

I see highly varying reports by enlightened individuals about the afterlife. 

It ranges from you die and become nothing and the all one

To

You have collected data and energies (or karma) and this must be erased until in some lifetime you awaken. 

Also the Tibetan buddhists that describe that peole die in can't always recognize their true inner light due to low consciousness and then are reborn. 

Yes there are no people but there is data and energy and in this dual world we see how some have higher and lower consciousness (which could lead to the idea of the soul again) 

Now enlightened people all agree on that we are god and our true essence is only emptyness and infinite love  but it does not seem they agree on afterlife theories. 

Also good would be to know that other psychedelics (like ayahuasca) definitely reveal to the user an experience of what happens after death and the ascencion to a spiritually higher world if the lessons were learned and also reveal past lives, and they also reveal these earthbound places where souls go that could not let go of this life, maybe due to sudden accident or something else. Past life hypnosis reveal these things (very effective for traumas btw) 

If enlightenment has various degrees that at the end lead to omniscience, could it be that reaching this level you have a feeling that the afterlife should be kept well secret and not be revealed or else it would destroy the game ? I have a feeling some answer must be the right one but its weird that nobody agrees on one thing. 

Edited by Schahin

Every theory about what happens after death, are just that, theories. What happens after death is only a concern for the ego. Because of the impermanence of all experience this is the biggest question. If you identify with the impermanence, you'll grasp after concepts that will put an end to this question. From the enlightened point of view there is no such thing as death, it's just another concept of the mind. 

That is my take on it at least. It isn't a very satisfying answer though, I would imagine. 

Yes sure, but what will exactly happen the day your human story ends, even if it is not called death, but your story will end anyway, and what then?

Nothingness, pure love, bardos with imageries that lead to another story based on the consciousnesslevel?

3 hours ago, traveler said:

Every theory about what happens after death, are just that, theories.

This is false. You can have direct experience of and genuine insight into the nature of death, afterlife, and pre-life.

Of course people concoct all sorts of theories, but there are also some people who actually know through direct experience and mystical insight.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

This is false. You can have direct experience of and genuine insight into the nature of death, afterlife, and pre-life.

Of course people concoct all sorts of theories, but there are also some people who actually know through direct experience and mystical insight.

What Insight do you have?

And how did you find is the best Way in Directly experiencing it?

Would you agree That prelife and afterlife are Simply dissolving into oneness?

Sorry for asking too much here

Matt Kahn says your last breath in a physical body is immediately followed with a new breath in your light body. I'm sure he's had direct experiences with this topic.

15 minutes ago, Schahin said:

What Insight do you have?

And how did you find is the best Way in Directly experiencing it?

Would you agree That prelife and afterlife are Simply dissolving into oneness?

Sorry for asking too much here

Find out for yourself by doing the work.

Begin by having a few enlightenment experiences.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

10 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Com’n Com’n speak.

You need to have some map. Do not let this here without any word.

You like to do this, i see that. You trow a word or something here and there.To get people interested in different subjects. But speak.

24 minutes ago, ActualizedDavid said:

Com’n Com’n speak.

You like to do this, i see that. You trow a word or something here and there.To get people interested in different subjects. But speak.

After death, you will become a frog.

27 minutes ago, ActualizedDavid said:

Com’n Com’n speak.

We won't understand the map until we have explored the territory ourselves.

1 minute ago, Truth Addict said:

After death, you will become a frog.

I do not really care. But if you say Insight's. Yoooomii.

1 minute ago, Shadowraix said:

We won't understand the map until we have explored the territory ourselves.

That's the ideea. Some know the therritory Better. So speak.

13 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

It would be so interesting also to know how god incarnates into a particular story. 

Yes I know god is all the stories and therefore you are all the stories, but nonetheless I think you as god still wake up every day in your particular story, even if we are the same, at the end we are all one but I still wake up in my family and never wake up in yours, therefore i think there must be a process of some imaginative soul creation or something. 

Once a certain person told me when he smoked 5 Meo Dmt he remembered being a rose in a past life.

There is So much more mystery I think and realzing oneness and god is the ultimate one but before that there seem to be subrealities and submysteries, and soul creation. 

This is just na opinion I would be totally happy to hear others more enlightened ones. 

Also how come Ayahuasca cerimonies also involve death of the user, and they come up with all sorts of past live and post life stories. Past life and post life not being the same as death and birth but rather postending and prebeginning of a story

Edited by Schahin

I only had one experience of when I had a glimpse of God, it was when I took 30mg of 4aco-dmt(not sure maybe there was much more). I was dying in 10000 ways, I was trying to grasp something that I thought was me, until everything went away. It was lasting for 2 hours, but in my head I was there for eternity, my life flashed before my eyes again and again, random pictures were piercing my mind every second tons and tons of pictures in just a few seconds, I was trying with my whole might to return back to life, vomiting, crying, screaming. When I opened my eyes it was the same as when I close my eyes. I wasn't aware that all that nothingness that I was trying to get away from was me, I was everything, but it was so hard to accept that I died, and another eternity passed, until I heard a song that my friend  played on the speaker, what is love by haddaway. And after several eternities I finally was like, I can't resist anymore, I just let go for the first time in my life I truly let go of something and that nothingness in which I was started to become a white light and I could feel that I was never that little me, I was everything all this time for eternity. I was getting back to seeing again with my eyes, I was in a room with no light, but when I first entered the room it was a bright day, and I was lying under the bed, I don't know how I got there. And I left the little shack in which I was for 2.5 hours. I was thinking this it, I'm going to afterlife, heaven. But I had no physical body, no limits, I was everything. And when I entered the house in which 10 of my friends who I know 15 years, were all sitting around being weird because of psychedelics. I was for sure that this is the afterlife, I hugged everyone, even though in the eyes of some I could see fear that controls their life, all I saw was beauty and love masked as fear. Everything was love, everything. I called my mom said I love her. I understood everything that can be understood, it was love, absolute.For the next two days I was enlightened, First time I felt peace of mind. That was two years ago, that was the worst and the best experience of my liffe.

16 minutes ago, Brdman said:

I only had one experience of when I had a glimpse of God, it was when I took 30mg of 4aco-dmt(not sure maybe there was much more). I was dying in 10000 ways, I was trying to grasp something that I thought was me, until everything went away. It was lasting for 2 hours, but in my head I was there for eternity, my life flashed before my eyes again and again, random pictures were piercing my mind every second tons and tons of pictures in just a few seconds, I was trying with my whole might to return back to life, vomiting, crying, screaming. When I opened my eyes it was the same as when I close my eyes. I wasn't aware that all that nothingness that I was trying to get away from was me, I was everything, but it was so hard to accept that I died, and another eternity passed, until I heard a song that my friend  played on the speaker, what is love by haddaway. And after several eternities I finally was like, I can't resist anymore, I just let go for the first time in my life I truly let go of something and that nothingness in which I was started to become a white light and I could feel that I was never that little me, I was everything all this time for eternity. I was getting back to seeing again with my eyes, I was in a room with no light, but when I first entered the room it was a bright day, and I was lying under the bed, I don't know how I got there. And I left the little shack in which I was for 2.5 hours. I was thinking this it, I'm going to afterlife, heaven. But I had no physical body, no limits, I was everything. And when I entered the house in which 10 of my friends who I know 15 years, were all sitting around being weird because of psychedelics. I was for sure that this is the afterlife, I hugged everyone, even though in the eyes of some I could see fear that controls their life, all I saw was beauty and love masked as fear. Everything was love, everything. I called my mom said I love her. I understood everything that can be understood, it was love, absolute.For the next two days I was enlightened, First time I felt peace of mind. That was two years ago, that was the worst and the best experience of my liffe.

Interesting experience!

@wk197  the craziest sht I ever seen. What I described to you is only 0.001% of what the actual experience was, I was probably too young for this, 18yo. But definitely love is the foundation on which all creation came to be, I cried for two hours because everything was perfect, everything from me, for me, to be me for infinity. When I say me, I think about you. But yeah, afterlife is now and always will be, you can make it be, whatever you want it to be.

Edited by Brdman

On 15.8.2019 at 0:57 PM, ActualizedDavid said:

Bullshit lol. Leo gives 3h rants about these kinds of topics, being the only teacher I know that provides that kind of map

No one knows whats going to happen in a second, and no one knows whats going to happen after death, and in fact no one knows what's going on right now. :)

@AlwaysBeNice You, don’t. Don’t limit ‘your consciousness’ by missing what you have no direct experience of. The irony, is you could also know, solely from scrutinizing your direct experience right now. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

49 minutes ago, Nahm said:

@AlwaysBeNice You, don’t. Don’t limit ‘your consciousness’ by missing what you have no direct experience of. The irony, is you could also know, solely from scrutinizing your direct experience right now. 

How would you possibly know what is going to happen in the future, it's impossible, we can only speculate, the greatest masters agree with me. 
I definitely have things to discover but in terms of theories of what is going to happen 'after', you will never find a solid answer what so ever, sure some things are likely: life review, oneness, subtle dreams and reincarnation, being connected with emotional effects of our actions, a macro version of sleep-dreaming-waking as Ramana pointed out.

But these are thoughts, mental images, we impose on the mystery of reality, right?

Unless you can realize, a sort of, nothing will happen, cinema screen will change, but I won't, because you know yourself completely, then yeah, think that could be legit, but not in terms of what will happen

Edited by AlwaysBeNice