-Rowan

College/University Programs

28 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, Cocolove said:

@Rahul yadav I can't get a solid high paying 9 to 5 with that!

guess you're going to have to be an entrepreneur and dictate your own hours, salary and contribution to the world then :( 

On 1/2/2020 at 6:41 AM, Meetjoeblack said:

Honestly, I would recommend seeking out other teachers and figure out how to get a return on the following. You can't declare bankruptcy on a degree in basket weaving. 

You could probably do better self learning or teachers privately without you carrying the overheard of student debt.  YouTube, the library, alternative media, and other resources are free. 

I saw the APA callout this year. I'd avoid like the plague. 

Absolutely agree. Now there really are a lot of resources that you can use for study. You can easily find any information, as well as help. For example, I often use bidding owl reviews, which compile student assistance services, such as review papersowl. This is one of the options that always helps me out, and I'm very happy about it.

Edited by shokoman

Please, this is not an area to discuss whether someone should/shouldn't go to college/university, these are simply the better courses that exist currently. If you have one to add please comment below or DM me the link 

Just to reiterate :) I think we have built up a good list so far.

On 14.08.2019 at 10:49 PM, -Rowan said:

A list of some of the top degree programs relating to Consciousness/Spirituality/Transpersonal Psychology for our college/university aged members. Hopefully others can help find more than I currently have researched:

Please, this is not an area to discuss whether someone should/shouldn't go to college/university, these are simply the better courses that exist currently. If you have one to add please comment below or DM me the link :)

Thank you very much for sharing the programs of study at universities. In my opinion, everyone should get a diploma. It is better to let a person buy an essay from essay help org but receive a diploma than a person will not have any education at all and will not have a diploma at all.